|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
|Click here to see the Classic Timeline version of this article|
|“||Four Arms! Each fists with your name on it!||”|
– Four Arms.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 History
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Video Games
- 7 Naming and Translations
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See Also
- 10 References
Ben as Four Arms
Four Arms is a humanoid alien that is approximately twelve feet tall, has well developed muscles, two pairs of arms with four-fingered hands, and red skin. A black stripe goes from his chin to his lower lip, and he has four eyes: a main pair, and a smaller pair below them. Four Arms wears a white T-shirt with a black line going down it, black pants, and gloves. His eyes are green and he has no hair. Four Arms wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
As a toddler, Four Arms still looks the same but in smaller size, as well as having a younger voice.
In The Ring Leader, Four Arms takes on the fighting persona "The Crushster". He wears his regular outfit, but he also wears green-lensed goggles that hide his eyes, a yellow cape, and blue shorts over his pants. For majority of the episode, he hid two of his arms.
In Don't Laze Me, Bro, Four Arms wore a sleeveless pink bodysuit, dark purple gloves, and a green wig on his head. He also had two lime green star-shaped tattoos on his upper arms.
In Innervasion Part 3: Strange Bedfellows, the Omnitrix symbol was absent from Four Arms due to being used inside the Omnitrix.
In Welcome to Zombozo-Zone!, Four Arms wore armored shin guards, shoulder pads, wrist guards, and a helmet with a green feather.
Billy as Four Arms
Billy's Four Arms has four gold bracelets on his wrists, as well as a gold crest on the top of his head, replacing the black stripe. He wears shorts instead of jeans, and his collar is visible.
A Squirrel as Four Arms
Four Arms resembles the squirrel in its regular form, but it is much larger and has red fur. It has four red arms with thin, black forearms, along with a bushy tail. It wears a sleeveless white T-shirt with a vertical black stripe, along with black pants.
Gwen as Four Arms
Gwen's Four Arms looks similar to Ben's Four Arms, but she has a feminine build. She wears a light blue T-shirt with white sleeves and a black cat logo on the chest. There is no black stripe at the top of her head. She has a tuft of orange hair with a blue hairclip on her head.
In Ben Again and Again, Gwen's Four Arms wore the Omnitrix symbol on her chest.
Ben 10,000 as Four Arms
Ben 10,000's Four Arms strongly resembles his younger counterpart, except his gloves do not cover the fingers, his skin is a darker shade of red, and he has a slightly thin mustache. He no longer has the black stripe on the top of his head between his eyes. He has a green line on each glove and his pants covers his toes.
Maximillian's Ben as Four Arms
Maximilian Tennyson's Ben as Four Arms resembles Ben 10,000's Four Arms, except he is missing some of his facial hair and his shirt and Omnitrix symbol are colored green.
Evil Ben as Four Arms
10-year-old Evil Ben as Four Arms looks the same as Reboot Ben as Four Arms.
Powers and Abilities
Four Arms' most prominent ability is his enhanced strength, being able to lift several times his own weight, punch through various resilient materials with ease, and (if necessary) detonate the Omnitrix by hitting it a certain number of times.
Four Arms can generate sonic claps and create strong shockwaves by clapping all four of his hands together or slamming his fists on the ground.
By clapping two of his arms, Four Arms can set aside gas, dust, or any air-traveling menace that could hurt him.
Four Arms' strength allows him to use anything heavy as a weapon, ranging from big rocks that he can throw several feet away to beams and pillars that can be used as clubs.
Four Arms can jump several times his own height, at least seven stories up, in a single bound.
Four Arms' great strength even extends to his jaws and bite, allowing him to bite metal and damage it.
Four Arms has high durability, being almost fire and laser-proof.
Four Arms has enhanced agility, speed, and reflexes.
Four Arms possess enhanced dexterity, being able to climb up a tower using all of his arms.
Four Arms' bulk sometimes is a disadvantage; all the extra muscle mass makes him relatively slower than other opponents. Likewise, his immense size makes him an easy target for enemy attacks and makes moving through areas designed for smaller species difficult.
Four Arms has a limited range of movement for his arms, meaning that he cannot reach the middle of his back, as shown when Gwen as Four Arms failed to reach Bobo Haha after he climbed behind her neck.
There is a limit to Four Arms' heat resistance, as he appears to "soak heat like a sponge".
Four Arms is vulnerable to the telekinetic abilities of a Celestialsapien.
Four Arms can easily be blown away by strong enough winds.
Four Arms cannot walk on traction-less surfaces such as icy floors.
Unless he maintains his health as he ages, Four Arms' stamina will put him at a disadvantage. In turn, this will make him vulnerable to back pain.
Prior to Ben 10
- In Ben Again and Again, Ben turned into Four Arms after discovering the Omnitrix and battled Vilgax's Drones.
- Four Arms first appeared in The Ring Leader, where he fought at the Midwest Wrestling Smackdown as The Crushster and defeated Shady Looking Dude, Glamour Man and some other wrestlers but reverted before he could defeat Iron Kyle.
- In The Filth, Four Arms failed to get the Rust Bucket back from Maurice and Sydney and later defeated the Magg-O-Net Monster.
- In Freaky Gwen Ben, Four Arms was used by Gwen in Ben's body to battle Hex.
- In Ben 24hrs, Four Arms appeared in a daydream. Later, he failed to stay awake.
- In The Clocktopus, Four Arms defeated the Clocktopus but failed to catch Steam Smythe.
- In Growing Pains, Four Arms as a toddler escaped from Nanny Nightmare's henchmen.
- In Brief Career of Lucky Girl, Four Arms searched for his fans at Cos Con.
- In Adventures in Babysitting, Four Arms battled Simon.
- In Steam is the Word, Four Arms saved the Rust Bucket.
- In Don't Let the Bass Drop, Four Arms held up a speaker until he reverted.
- In Villain Time, Four Arms competed against Tim Buktu.
- In Recipe for Disaster, Four Arms pulled a tree in order to allow the Rust Bucket to park.
- In All Wet, Four Arms saved some people from Frightwig.
- In Xingo, Four Arms battled Xingo and saved Max and Gwen from being crushed by anvils before being struck by lightning.
- In Bad Penny, Four Arms battled Sydney, but was defeated by Maurice.
- In Max to the Max, Four Arms caught Max's clones and battled Sydney.
- In Don't Laze Me, Bro, Four Arms escaped from Billy's robots.
- In Bentuition: Four Arms 01, Four Arms won against Max in a jumping contest.
- In Bentuition: Four Arms 02, Four Arms played as clown and made sounds with his armpits.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 2, Four Arms put out a fire. Later, he helped Phil.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 3, Four Arms appeared thrice. Firstly, he was sleeping. Then, he tried to put out a fire. Lastly, he failed to defeat Vilgax.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 4, Four Arms battled Vilgax.
- In Can I Keep It?, Four Arms found the Cadobitt.
- In Mayhem in Mascot, Four Arms briefly appeared before going Enhanced.
- In Screamcatcher, Four Arms ate some ice cream in a flashback.
- In Vote Zombozo, Four Arms battled the Circus Freak Trio.
- In Animorphosis, Four Arms partially appeared when Dr. Animo was transforming.
- In The 11th Alien: Part 1, Four Arms briefly appeared before going Enhanced.
- In The Charm Offensive, Four Arms appeared before going Enhanced.
- In Super-Villain Team-Up, Four Arms briefly appeared before going Enhanced.
- Also, Four Arms appeared as one of the many alien templates used for Vilgax's army in an imaginary sequence.
- In Ben Again and Again, Four Arms appeared five times. Firstly, Billy Billions as Four Arms attacked Ben and Gwen before being drove off by Vilgax's drones. Later, Ben as Four Arms took Billy Billions back to the time portal. Then, a Squirrel as Four Arms chased after Ben and Billy. Afterwards, Gwen as Four Arms returned to the time portal with Ben and Billy. Lastly, Ben as Four Arms battled Billy Billions.
- In Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar, Four Arms briefly appeared before going Enhanced.
- In Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police, Four Arms tried to get Vilgax out of the energy cage by tossing objects at it to no avail.
- In Innervasion Part 3: Strange Bedfellows, Four Arms battled Fulmini while inside the Omnitrix.
- In Innervasion Part 5: High Override, Four Arms was fused with XLR8, Heatblast and Diamondhead into XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat.
- In Crossover Nexus, Four Arms saved K.O. from falling rubble but got stuck in that form after Strike's pen blasted the Omnitrix. He eventually reverted after K.O. recreated the Omnitrix using the pen.
- In Rath of Con, Four Arms appeared in a daydream.
- In King of the Castle, Four Arms failed to save Gwen from a ghost in a daydream. Later, he defeated Thornblade and escaped a mud trap made by Undertow before getting caught in Dark Matter's crystals, though he was saved by the Antitrix timing out on Kevin.
- In Charm School's Out, Four Arms lifted the Rustbucket to get a sausage.
- In Poles Apart, Four Arms battled a polar bear.
- In Don't Touch, Four Arms appeared in a daydream when Ben imagined what samurai weapons he would have.
- In Big in Japan, Four Arms battled a dragon, but was saved by Tim Buktu.
- In Welcome to Zombozo-Zone!, Four Arms defeated Zombozo after breaking free from his mind control.
- In Big Ben 10, Four Arms was shrunk by Maurice but was saved from the Omnitrix timing out.
- In LaGrange Muraille, Four Arms stopped LaGrange.
- In Introducing Kevin 11, Four Arms defeated Skunkmoth and battled Bashmouth to no avail.
- In Mutiny for the Bounty, Four Arms battled Kraab.
- In The Chupaca-bro, Four Arms moved some goats but was mistaken for the Chupacabra.
- In Four by Four, Four Arms played laser tag with Quad Smack and was almost shot by Gwen before Kevin took the shot.
- In Baby Buktu, Four Arms battled some monkeys.
- In Them's Fightin' Words!, Four Arms appeared in a daydream where he studied historical battles along with a second Four Arms.
- In Lickety Split, Four Arms appeared briefly when the Omnitrix glitched. Later, he defeated Polar and Solar Twain.
- In The Night Ben Tennyson Came to Town, Four Arms threw an anvil at a statue that he thought was the Forever Knight.
- In Prey or Play, Four Arms battled Billy Billions and his drones aboard the Octopus Ride.
- In Fear in the Family, Four Arms battled the Fogg's offspring and returned it to its parent.
- In Heads of the Family, Four Arms battled Crystalfist.
- In Heat of the Moment, Four Arms was defeated by the Weatherheads.
- In Vin Diagram, Four Arms was defeated by Quad Smack.
- In Steam Fight at the OK Corral, Four Arms played with Gwen in a water fight.
- In I Don't Like You, Four Arms starred in a cooking video.
- In Summer Breakers, Four Arms went Omni-Kix to battle Breaker One-Nine.
- In Gentle Ben, Four Arms placed the moth at the back of the Omni-Copter. Later, he went Omni-Kix to battle Tim Buktu.
- In The Monsters in Your Head, Ben was turned into Four Arms by Gwen as an example to prove that aliens exist.
- In Tokyo Fun, Part 2: Slamming It Up, Four Arms battled Polar and Solar Twain.
- In Queen of Bees, Four Arms was frightened by a bee.
- In Mud on the Run, Four Arms cheated during the mud run.
- In Chicken In Chichen Itza, Part 1: Pyramid Scheme, Four Arms battled the Quetzalcoatl.
- In Cosplay Day, Four Arms attempted to enter a cosplay fashion show to no avail.
- In Tales from the Omnitrix, Four Arms appeared thrice. Firstly, he investigated the crash site of a mysterious alien in Gwen's story. Later, he fought Crystalfist alongside Jetray and Omni-Kix Rath in Ben's first story. Lastly, he battled Monster Kevin before switching into Rath in Ben's second story.
- In Ben in Rome, Part 2: The Bee's Knees, Four Arms battled the Gladiator Bee.
- In Wind Some, Lose Some, Four Arms battled the Weatherheads but timed out before he could fight Sunny.
- In Sweet Tooth, Four Arms searched for Toothache and went Omni-Kix after witnessing a destroyed churro cart.
- In Xingo's World, Four Arms battled Xingo's robot.
- In Tummy Ache, Four Arms went Omni-Kix to battle Toothache.
- In De-Fanged!, Four Arms lost at virtual reality laser tag to Quad Smack.
- In Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, Four Arms appeared thrice. Firstly, he underwent tests to prepare for his first space mission. Later, he battled the Null Void inmates before being interrupted and reverted by Azmuth. Lastly, he went Omni-Kix to battle AntiVilgax.
- In Ben 10,010, Ben 10,000 as Four Arms defeated Steam Smythe and the Clocktopus, mistook Surge for an invading Xerge, and met his, Gwen's, and Max's younger selves.
- In Ben Gen 10, Four Arms fought Gwen as Four Arms and Max as Cannonbolt.
- Also, Four Arms appeared as one of the many alien templates used for Hex's army.
- Prior to Alien X-Tinction, Evil Ben as Four Arms battled Vilgax and shattered the Omnitrix, vanquishing Vilgax and trapping him as Alien X. Later, Maximilian's Ben as Four Arms was defeated by Alien X.
- In Alien X-Tinction, Four Arms battled Alien X to no avail. Later, he teamed up with Team Tennyson and company to successfully defeat Alien X.
- The Ring Leader (first appearance)
- The Filth (x2)
- Freaky Gwen Ben (by Gwen in Ben's body; intended alien was Grey Matter)
- Ben 24hrs (x2; first time was daydream)
- The Clocktopus
- Growing Pains (as toddler)
- Brief Career of Lucky Girl
- Adventures in Babysitting
- Steam is the Word
- Don't Let the Bass Drop
- Villain Time (cameo)
- Recipe for Disaster (cameo)
- All Wet
- Bad Penny
- Max to the Max
- Don't Laze Me, Bro
- Omni-Tricked: Part 2 (x3)
- Omni-Tricked: Part 3 (x3)
- Omni-Tricked: Part 4 (x9)
- Can I Keep It?
- Mayhem in Mascot (cameo; goes Enhanced)
- Screamcatcher (flashback; cameo)
- Vote Zombozo
- Animorphosis (partial; by Animo)
- The 11th Alien: Part 1 (cameo; goes Enhanced; intended alien was Heatblast)
- That's The Stuff (cameo; goes Enhanced)
- The Charm Offensive (cameo; goes Enhanced)
- Super-Villain Team-Up (cameo; goes enhanced)
- Ben Again and Again (x2 by Ben; by Billy; by a squirrel; by Gwen)
- Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar (cameo; goes Enhanced)
- Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police (cameo)
- Innervasion Part 3: Strange Bedfellows
- Innervasion Part 5: High Override (cameo)
- Rath of Con (daydream)
- King of the Castle
- Welcome to Zombozo-Zone!
- Poles Apart
- Charm School's Out
- Don't Touch (daydream)
- Big in Japan
- Big Ben 10
- LaGrange Muraille
- Mutiny for the Bounty (unintentional transformation)
- The Chupaca-bro (cameo)
- Introducing Kevin 11
- Four by Four
- Baby Buktu
- Them's Fightin' Words! (daydream)
- Lickety Split (x2; first time cameo)
- The Night Ben Tennyson Came to Town
- Prey or Play
- Fear in the Family
- Heads of the Family
- Heat of the Moment
- Vin Diagram
- Steam Fight at the OK Corral
- I Don't Like You
- Roundabout: Part 2
- Summer Breakers (goes Omni-Kix)
- Gentle Ben (x2; second time goes Omni-Kix)
- The Monsters in Your Head
- Tokyo Fun, Part 2: Slamming It Up
- Queen of Bees
- Mud on the Run
- Chicken In Chichen Itza, Part 1: Pyramid Scheme
- Cosplay Day
- Tales from the Omnitrix (imaginary; x3)
- Ben in Rome, Part 2: The Bee's Knees
- Wind Some, Lose Some
- Sweet Tooth (goes Omni-Kix)
- Xingo’s World
- Tummy Ache (goes Omni-Kix)
- De-Fanged! (virtual reality)
- Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie (3x; third time goes Omni-Kix)
- Ben 10,010 (by Ben 10,000)
- Ben Gen 10
- Alien X-Tinction (flashback and present; x4; x2 by Ben; x1 by Alternate Ben; x1 by Evil Ben)
Four Arms is a playable alien character in the game.
Four Arms is able to use his incredible strength to tear off gate doors and remove protective plating. For this reason, he is crucial in order to defeat Weatherhead Prime, being the only alien form strong enough to damage the arms of the robotic behemoth.
Four Arms' Ultimate Ability consists of him digging his hands into the ground, pulling a boulder-sized chunk and hurling it towards enemies.
Four Arms is vital for progression on the The City and the The Tornado levels of the game.
Four Arms is a playable alien in the game.
Four Arms is a playable alien in the game.
He has the ability to destroy cracked walls and move large rocks.
Four Arms is a playable alien in the game.
Fully Armed Magisword was a collectible Magisword on the Magimobile app. This Magisword cause the user to grow an additional pair of arms.
Four Arms is an uncommon collectable figure in the Cartoon Network Arcade app.
Four Arms is playable alien in the game.
Naming and Translations
|French||Quad||From the Latin prefix quad, four|
|German||Krake||From krake, octopus|
|Italian||Dueperdue||From due per due, two times two|
|Polish||Czteroręki||From original ,,Four Arms"|
|Portuguese (Br)||Quatro Braços||From quatro, four, and braços, arms|
|Russian||Силач||From силач, strong man|
|Spanish (HA)||Cuatro Brazos||From cuatro, four and brazos, arms|
|Spanish (Spain)||Cuatrobrazos||From cuatro, four, and brazos, arms|
- Four Arms was the very first alien Ben ever turned into after discovering the Omnitrix.[DR 2]
- Four Arms is also the first and last alien to go Omni-Kix on-screen, and the last alien to be used on-screen in the Reboot by Reboot Ben.
- Four Arms' clothes are similar to those worn by his Classic counterpart in the original series and Omniverse flashbacks.
- The reason for this is because John Fang and the rest of the crew decided that they wanted to keep an element of the original show for the newer series. To the crew, both the original and reboot series take place during the same time.[DR 3]
- Future Four Arms' design resembles a stylized version of his original future counterpart from the original series with elements of his Classic counterpart's Omniverse design.
- Future Four Arms is credited as "10k Four Arms" in the end credits of Ben 10,010.
- Four Arms is one of five aliens in the reboot aliens to retain a voice actor from a previous series in general, the others being Jetray, Goop, Spidermonkey and Buzzshock.
- Out of all transformations, Four Arms is the alien used by the most characters other than Ben, having been used by Billy, a squirrel, Gwen, Ben 10,000, Maximilian 's Ben, and Evil Ben.
- Four Arms is one of the five aliens who remained in the active playlist in all five seasons in the Reboot, the other four being Heatblast, XLR8, Diamondhead, and Cannonbolt.
- Four Arms, Diamondhead, Rath, and Heatblast are the only aliens that appeared in each season 5 special. Of those aliens, only Four Arms and Heatblast appear in two specials as present-day Ben's aliens.
- Grey Arms (fusion of Grey Matter and Four Arms)
- Amalgam Ben (fusion of Four Arms, Ben, and nine other aliens)
- XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat (fusion of XLR8, Four Arms, Heatblast and Diamondhead)
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Goop • Jetray • Way Big|
|Introduced in Season 5||Big Chill • Bloxx • Buzzshock • Chromastone • Ripjaws • Spidermonkey • Surge|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Alien • Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Black Hat Alien • Hotdawg • Mole-Stache • Scooter Alien|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Diamondhead-Humungousaur Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|