|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Feedback's appearance is actually a black containment suit.[DJW 1] He has one green eye in the middle of his head, two antennae and a tail with round plugs on their tips, four-fingered hands, and feet with only two front toes.
16-year-old Feedback is more muscular than his 11-year-old self, his chest is recolored green, his antennae are noticeably longer, and the plugs on his fingers are now square. He also had gold battery bolts on his shoulders, arms and hips.
Powers and Abilities
Similar to Chromastone, Feedback has the ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy, including mana. This ability is refined to the point that Feedback can redirect energy at near-point-blank range. He absorbs energy through the conductors on his antennae, tail, and fingers.
Feedback can use stored energy to generate electrical charges, which can be used as ranged attacks or to empower his punches. He can also fire energy balls by joining his fingers and absorb the energy out of electric devices.
Feedback has enhanced agility and jumping abilities, and possesses enhanced speed but only while running quickly on power lines.
Feedback has enhanced strength, as he can punch a boulder apart with ease.
Feedback can fly by projecting energy behind him like a jet engine.
Because his appearance is a containment suit, Feedback can survive in the vacuum of space.
Feedback needs to absorb energy from time to time to fight because the energy contained within him will deplete with use.
Like Chromastone, there is a limit to how much energy Feedback can absorb.[MW 1]
- Feedback was unlocked off-screen after Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens.[DJW 2]
- Feedback first appeared in The More Things Change: Part 1, where he defeated Malware.
- In A Jolt from the Past, Feedback defeated the Megawhatts.
- In Trouble Helix, Feedback battled Malware.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 2, Feedback battled Phil as Terroranchula.
- In Malefactor, Feedback battled Malware while Khyber was retrieving a Psycholeopterran DNA sample.
- In Showdown: Part 1, Feedback was used many times to defeat the Violet Offenders, somehow save some people from a burning building, and practice his powers. He was used for the last time for the next five years when Malware destroyed him.
- In Max's Monster, Feedback appeared in a flashback while Phil explained how he became half Terroranchula.
- In Showdown: Part 2, Ben unlocked Feedback again out of forgiveness with his younger self and destroyed Malware for good.
- In T.G.I.S., Feedback defeated Argost.
- In Store 23, Feedback defeated Liam.
- In Max's Monster, Feedback defeated Phil.
- In A Fistful of Brains, Feedback defeated Negative Ultimate Humungousaur.
- In Rad Monster Party, Feedback battled Zs'Skayr.
- In Weapon XI: Part 1, Feedback battled the Rooters.
- In Clyde Five, Feedback realized Liam was the one who was controlling the Cincotrix while Clyde was using it.
- In Breakpoint, Feedback failed to catch Fistrick.
- In Vreedlemania, Feedback battled the Pretty Boys and watched Ma Vreedle scare off Vilgax.
- In Let's Do the Time War Again, Feedback defeated Subdora and accidentally stopped time when he battled the Time Beast.
- In The Most Dangerous Game Show, Feedback attempted to battle Charles Zenith but was immediately reverted by him.
- In A New Dawn, Feedback absorbed the energy released by Maltruant's Anihilaarg and defeated him.
- 11-year-old Ben
- Season 1
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first appearance; by 11-year-old Ben)
- A Jolt from the Past
- Trouble Helix
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- Season 2
- Season 4
- Max's Monster (flashback)
- 16-year-old Ben
- Season 2
- Showdown: Part 2 (first appearance by 16-year-old Ben)
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 8
- Ben 10: Omniverse
Feedback is a playable alien in the game (by 11-year-old Ben on consoles only). He is playable by 16-year-old Ben, but only on DS and 3DS.
Feedback is a playable alien in the game (only on 3DS).
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Фийдбек||From the original English name|
|Chinese||电蜥||From 电 (Diàn), electric, and 蜥 (Xī), lizard|
|Dutch||Feedback||From the original English name|
|French|| Rétroactor (11 years old)|
Feedback (16 years old)
| From rétroactor, retroractor|
From the original English name
|German||Blitzschlag||From blitz, lightning and schlag, hit|
|Hungarian||Feedback||From the original English name|
|Italian||Mangiaenergia||From mangia, eat/eater, and energia, energy|
|Japanese||フィードバック||From フィードバック (Fīdobakku)|
|Korean||드백||From 피드백, feedback|
|Polish||Feedback||From the original English name|
|Portuguese (Br)||Feedback||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Unda||From unda, wave|
|Russian||Фидбек||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)|| Feedback|
| From the original English name|
From retroalimentaión, feedback
|Turkish||Geribesleme||From Geri, back and besleme, feed|
Feedback, in electronics, is the process of returning part of the output of a system to the input. This references Feedback's ability to absorb and then redistribute energy.
- Feedback was designed by Dave Johnson, the art director of the first two seasons of the original series.[DJ 1]
- The crew originally thought Feedback being destroyed by Malware was the reason Ben removed the Omnitrix, but there may be more twists to that.[MW 2]
- Ben 23 had originally named his version of Feedback as "Plug Man", but later changed it due to liking the name "Feedback" better.
- Whenever Feedback speaks, an electrical sound is heard.
- Feedback is replaced with Ditto in the intro of Omniverse's Arc 4 onwards (in the part where he's lined up alongside 11-year-old Ben, Four Arms, Cannonbolt, XLR8, Wildmutt, Ripjaws, and Diamondhead at the end). Furthermore, Feedback is replaced with Snare-oh in the opening intro of Arc 5.
- Feedback is the first new alien transformation to appear in Omniverse. He is also the final alien used by 16-year-old Ben in Omniverse, as well as the Classic Continuity as a whole.
- Feedback, Grey Matter, and Juryrigg are the only aliens with their own theme song.
- Feedback and Diamondhead are the only aliens who have ever defeated Malware.
- Feedback, Echo Echo, and NRG are the only aliens whose appearances are actually containment suits, though it remains unclear what Feedback's inner body looks like.
- According to Yuri Lowenthal, Feedback has the heroic voice that he always wanted for himself.[YL 1]
- In FusionFall Heroes, he has a yellow eye and a pupil, even though he doesn't have either in the show.
- It is unknown if Mad Ben has Feedback available in his Omnitrix.[DJW 3]
- ↑ link unavailable