|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
11-year-old Feedback has a black and white color scheme similar to Buzzshock, one green eye in the middle of his head, two antennae and a tail each featuring a round plug on its tip that allows him to draw energy to himself. He has four fingers on each hand with similar plugs on the tip of each finger and his feet have only two front toes.
16-year-old Feedback is more muscular that his 11-year-old self and has gold battery bolts on his shoulders, arms and hips, his chest is recolored green, his antennae are noticeably longer, and the plugs on his fingers are now square.
Powers and Abilities
Similar to Chromastone, Feedback has the ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy, including Mana. This ability is refined to the point that Feedback can redirect energy at near-point-blank range. He absorbs energy through the conductors on his antennae, tail, and fingers.
Feedback can use stored energy to generate electrical charges, which can be used as ranged attacks or to empower his punches. Feedback can also fire energy balls by joining his fingers.
Feedback has enhanced agility and jumping abilities. He can also run quickly on power lines.
Feedback has enhanced strength, as he can punch a boulder apart with ease.
Feedback can fly by projecting energy behind him like a jet engine.
Feedback is also able to stretch the plugs on his head, hips, and hands for more range.
Feedback can "smell" radio signals by using his antennae.
Feedback can survive in the vacuum of space.
Feedback needs to absorb energy from time to time to fight because the energy contained within him will deplete with use.
There is a limit to how much energy Feedback can absorb.[MW 1]
- Feedback first appeared in The More Things Change: Part 1, where he defeated Malware.
- In A Jolt from the Past, Feedback defeated the Megawhatts.
- In Trouble Helix, Feedback battled Malware.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 2, Feedback battled Phil as Terroranchula.
- In Malefactor, Feedback battled Malware while Khyber was retrieving Psycholeopterran DNA.
- In Showdown: Part 1, Feedback was used many times to defeat the Violet Offenders, somehow stop a fire, and practice his powers. He was used for the last time for the next five years when Malware destroyed him.
- In Max's Monster, Feedback appeared while Phil explained how he became half Terroranchula.
- In Showdown: Part 2, Ben unlocked Feedback again out of forgiveness with his younger self and destroyed Malware for good.
- In T.G.I.S., Feedback defeated Argost.
- In Store 23, Feedback defeated Liam.
- In Max's Monster, Feedback defeated Phil.
- In A Fistful of Brains, Feedback defeated Negative Ultimate Humungousaur.
- In Rad Monster Party, Feedback battled Zs'Skayr.
- In Weapon XI: Part 1, Feedback battled the Rooters.
- In Clyde Five, Feedback found out Liam, who was controlling Cincotrix.
- In Breakpoint, Feedback failed into catch Fistrick.
- In Vreedlemania, Feedback battled the Pretty Boys and watched Ma Vreedle scare off Vilgax.
- In Let's Do the Time War Again, Feedback defeated Subdora and stopped time when he battled the Time Beast.
- In The Most Dangerous Game Show, Feedback attempted to battle Charles Zenith but was reverted.
- In A New Dawn, Feedback absorbed the energy released by Maltruant's Anihilaarg and defeated him.
- 11-year-old Ben
- Season 1
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first appearance)
- A Jolt from the Past
- Trouble Helix
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- Season 2
- Season 4
- Max's Monster (cameo)
- 16-year-old Ben
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 8
- Ben 10: Omniverse
Feedback is a playable alien in the game (by 11-year-old Ben only). He is playable by 16-year-old Ben, but only on DS and 3DS.
Feedback is a playable alien in the game (only on 3DS).
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Фийдбек||From the original English name|
|Chinese||电蜥||From 电 (Diàn), electric, and 蜥 (Xī), lizard|
|Dutch||Feedback||From the original English name|
|French|| Rétroactor (11 years old)|
Feedback (16 years old)
| From rétroactor, retroractor|
From the original English name
|German||Blitzschlag||From blitz, lightning and schlag, hit|
|Hungarian||Feedback||From the original English name|
|Japanese||フィードバック||From フィードバック (Fīdobakku)|
|Korean||드백||From 피드백, feedback|
|Polish||Feedback||From the original English name|
|Portuguese (Br)||Feedback||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Unda||From unda, wave|
|Russian||Фидбек||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)|| Feedback|
| From the original English name|
From retroalimentaión, feedback
|Turkish||Geribesleme||From Geri, back and besleme, feed|
Feedback, in electronics, is the process of returning part of the output of a system to the input. This references Feedback's ability to absorb and then redistribute energy.
- Ben unlocked Feedback off-screen at some point after Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens, alongside Arctiguana and Spitter.[DJW 1]
- Feedback's outer body is a containment suit.[DJW 2]
- The crew originally thought Feedback being destroyed by Malware was the reason Ben removed the Omnitrix, but there may be more twists to that.[MW 2]
- Ben 23 had originally named Feedback as "Plug-Man", but later changed it due to liking the name "Feedback" better.
- Whenever Feedback speaks, an electrical sound is heard.
- He is replaced by Snare-oh in the opening intro of Season 5.
- Feedback is the first new alien transformation to appear in Omniverse. He is the final alien used on-screen in Omniverse, as well as the Classic Continuity as a whole.
- Feedback's character would partially serve as the basis of the reboot alien Gax.
- Feedback was designed by Dave Johnson, the art director of the original series.
- According to Yuri Lowenthal, Feedback has that heroic voice that he always wanted for himself.
- In FusionFall Heroes, he has a yellow eye and a pupil, even though he doesn't have either in the show.