|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Feedback has a black body with one green eye in the middle of his head, two antennae, a tail with round plugs on their tips, four-fingered hands, and feet with only two front toes.
11-year-old Feedback had a white chest color and round plugs on the tips of his fingers.
16-year-old Feedback looks identical to his 11-year-old self except his chest is recolored green and his fingers are now square. He also has gold battery bolts on his shoulders, arms, and hips.
Powers and Abilities
Feedback has the ability to absorb and redirect energy attacks,[CN 1] most commonly electricity. This ability is refined to the point that Feedback can redirect any type of energy at near-point-blank range. He absorbs energy through the plug-like conductors on his antennae, tail, and fingers.
Feedback can use stored energy to generate electrical charges, which can be used as ranged attacks or to empower his punches.
Feedback can fire energy balls by joining his fingers and absorbing the energy out of electric devices.
Feedback has enhanced agility and jumping abilities, and possesses enhanced speed but only while running quickly on electrical power lines.
Feedback needs to absorb energy from time to time to fight because the energy contained within him will deplete with use.
Feedback's antennae can be easily pulled on, causing him great discomfort and leaving him stuck in place.
Feedback's electric blasts are occasionally ineffective against opponents who can absorb electricity, such as Phil.
Feedback cannot stop himself from shooting his electric energy blasts, meaning he will have to resort to shooting it all up in the air to avoid any collateral damage if he fails to catch his target.
Five Years Prior to Omniverse
- Feedback first appeared in The More Things Change: Part 1, where he defeated Malware.
- In A Jolt from the Past, Feedback defeated the Megawhatts.
- In Trouble Helix, Feedback battled Malware.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 2, Feedback fought Phil as Terroranchula.
- The same scene reoccurred in a flashback in Max's Monster.
- In Malefactor, Feedback battled Malware while Khyber was retrieving a Psycholeopterran DNA sample for the Nemetrix.
- In Showdown: Part 1, Feedback appeared four times. Firstly, Feedback defeated the Violet Offenders. Afterwards, Feedback somehow saved some people from a burning building. Later, Feedback practiced his powers. Lastly, he briefly fought Malware before he was destroyed by the latter, leaving Ben unable to turn into him.
- In Showdown: Part 2, Ben forgave his younger self and transformed into Feedback. With help from Azmuth, Feedback destroyed Malware for good.
- In T.G.I.S., Feedback defeated Argost.
- In Store 23, Feedback defeated Liam.
- In Max's Monster, Feedback defeated Phil and reverted him from his Terroranchula form.
- In A Fistful of Brains, Feedback defeated Negative Ultimate Humungousaur.
- In Rad Monster Party, Feedback fought Zs'Skayr.
- In Weapon XI: Part 1, Feedback battled the Rooters.
- In Clyde Five, Feedback found Liam and realized he was the one who was controlling the Cincotrix while Clyde was using it.
- In Breakpoint, Feedback failed to catch Fistrick.
- In Vreedlemania, Feedback fought the Pretty Boys and watched Ma Vreedle scare off Vilgax.
- In Let's Do the Time War Again, Feedback defeated Subdora and accidentally stopped time when he battled the Time Beast.
- In Malgax Attacks, Skurd gave Whampire Feedback's arms to fight Malgax.
- In The Most Dangerous Game Show, Feedback attempted to battle Charles Zenith but was immediately reverted by him.
- In A New Dawn, Feedback absorbed the energy released by Maltruant's Annihilargh and defeated him with it, trapping the latter in a time loop for all eternity.
- 11-year-old Ben
- Season 1
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first appearance; by 11-year-old Ben)
- A Jolt from the Past
- Trouble Helix
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- Season 2
- Season 4
- Max's Monster (flashback)
- 16-year-old Ben
- Season 2
- Showdown: Part 2 (first appearance by 16-year-old Ben)
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 8
- Ben 10: Omniverse
Feedback is a playable alien in the game (by 11-year-old Ben on consoles only). He is playable by 16-year-old Ben, but only on DS and 3DS.
Feedback is a playable alien in the game (only on 3DS).
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Фийдбек||From the original English name|
|Chinese||电蜥||From 电 (Diàn), electric, and 蜥 (Xī), lizard|
|Dutch||Feedback||From the original English name|
|French|| Rétroactor (11 years old)|
Feedback (16 years old)
| From rétroactor, retroractor|
From the original English name
|German||Blitzschlag||From blitz, lightning and schlag, hit|
|Hungarian||Feedback||From the original English name|
|Italian||Mangiaenergia||From mangia, eat/eater, and energia, energy|
|Japanese||フィードバック||From フィードバック (Fīdobakku)|
|Korean||드백||From 피드백, feedback|
|Polish||Feedback||From the original English name|
|Portuguese (Br)||Feedback||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Unda||From unda, wave|
|Russian||Фидбек||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)|| Feedback|
| From the original English name|
From retroalimentaión, feedback
|Turkish||Geribesleme||From Geri, back and besleme, feed|
Feedback, in electronics, is the process of returning part of the output of a system to the input; this references Feedback's ability to absorb and then redistribute energy.
- Ben 23 had originally named his version of Feedback "Plug Man", but eventually changed it due to liking the name "Feedback" better.
- 11-year-old Feedback's color scheme is similar to Buzzshock's design in the original series.
- According to Yuri Lowenthal, Feedback has the heroic voice that he always wanted for himself.[AC 1]
- Whenever Feedback speaks, an electrical sound is heard.
- The concept of Feedback came from Glen Murakami and Dwayne McDuffie's story ideas.[DJW 3]
- The loss of Feedback, who was Ben's favorite alien at the time, was supposed to be the reason Ben took off the original Omnitrix and retired from being a hero, but none of the crew liked that direction.[MW 1][DJW 3]
- Due to the loss of Feedback, he is one of the four regular aliens to be temporarily destroyed and removed from the original Omnitrix/Ultimatrix; the others being Chromastone, Way Big, and Swampfire.
- It is unknown when Ben was able to regain access to Feedback after he was destroyed. Despite not turning into him again until Showdown: Part 2, it is implied that Feedback was never locked in the current Omnitrix.[DJW 4]
- Feedback is the first new alien transformation to appear onscreen in Omniverse. He is also the final alien used by 16-year-old Ben onscreen in Omniverse, as well as the Classic Continuity as a whole.
- Albedo's Ultimatrix does not have Feedback's DNA.[DJW 5] This is because said DNA was not available in the Codon Stream when Albedo received the ability to transform into any species in Double or Nothing.[DJW 6]
- Derrick J. Wyatt once claimed that Feedback's appearance is actually a containment suit,[DJW 10] like Echo Echo and NRG, but he eventually refuted the statement, admitting that he was wrong.[DJW 11]
- When asked how he would do in a fight against Captain Marvel, Derrick answered that Feedback is unable to absorb all of her cosmic energy and would have to redirect it elsewhere.[DJW 12]
- Feedback, Grey Matter, and Juryrigg are the only aliens with their own theme song.
- Feedback's theme sounds extremely similar to the song "You Need to Stop" by Osmo Band.
- Feedback and Diamondhead are the only aliens who have ever defeated Malware.
- While Feedback's electricity is colored blue, 17-year-old Mutant Kevin's electricity is colored red.
- As of Omniverse, Feedback and AmpFibian are the only aliens who generate blue electricity.
- Feedback was designed by Dave Johnson, the art director of the first two seasons of the original series.[DJ 1]
- Feedback's places in the Omniverse intros change a lot over the course of the show.
- From Arc 4 onwards, 11-year-old Feedback is replaced with his 16-year-old self.
- Furthermore, as of Arc 4, three clones of 11-year-old Ditto take 11-year-old Feedback's place in the part where the latter was originally lined up alongside the 11-year-old versions of Ben, Four Arms, Cannonbolt, XLR8, Wildmutt, Ripjaws, and Diamondhead at the end.
- Feedback is also replaced with Snare-oh in the opening intro of Arc 5.
- In FusionFall Heroes, Feedback has a yellow eye and a pupil, even though he doesn't have either in the show.
Cartoon Network U.K.
- ↑ File:Feedback Can Absorb Chromastone's Energy.png
- ↑ File:OV Spitter Unlocked During Flashbacks.PNG
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 File:Glen and Dwayne's Idea For Feedback.PNG
- ↑ link unavailable
- ↑ File:Albedo Doesn't Have Feedback.PNG
- ↑ File:Feedback's DNA Not in Alteration Field.PNG
- ↑ File:Mad Ben Does Not Have Feedback.png
- ↑ File:Mad Ben Feedback.png
- ↑ File:Alternate Bens Feedback.png
- ↑ File:Conductoid Containment Suit.png
- ↑ File:Feedback Not Containment Suit.PNG
- ↑ File:Feedback vs. Captain Marvel.png