|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ben as Fasttrack
Fasttrack is a feline-like alien with a black suit-like color scheme. His hands, legs, chest and part of his head are colored blue. Similar to Water Hazard, Fasttrack has spikes on his hands and legs. He has black mask-like fins around his green eyes, as well as a triangle-shaped nose and a thunderbolt-like design down his chest.
Fasttrack wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Albedo as Negative Fasttrack
Powers and Abilities
Much like XLR8, Fasttrack has enhanced speed and agility, and is shown to have good reflexes.
Fasttrack is capable of jumping to great heights while running.
Even though he has never trained himself to do so, the blade-like structures on Fasttrack's arms and legs could be used as weapons to cut and tear when running past someone or something at a fast pace.
If he is running fast enough, Fasttrack can have a hard time stopping.
Being a speed-based alien, Fasttrack also has similar weaknesses to XLR8; examples include his speed being used to an opponent's advantage (as seen when Fasttrack ran straight into Sir George's outstretched arm, badly stunning him), as well as being unable to run on certain surfaces like ice, which can make Fasttrack slip very easily.
- Fasttrack was unlocked off-screen prior to Basic Training.
- Fasttrack first appeared in Basic Training, where he saved Tack and Magister Hulka from an explosion.
- In A Knight to Remember, Fasttrack disarmed the Forever Knights by taking all their weapons.
- In Solitary Alignment, Fasttrack tried to take the Ascalon from Sir George, but failed and was defeated by him, forcing Fasttrack to transform into Humungousaur.
- In Enemy of My Frenemy, Fasttrack was tied to Gwen and Kevin (with mana) so they could all escape from the Scrutins.
- In Couples Retreat, Fasttrack failed to catch Darkstar and stop him from going to the Door to Anywhere.
- In The Eggman Cometh, Fasttrack did some training with Kevin. Later, Fasttrack failed to stop the missile that Dr. Animo had sent.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, Fasttrack chased after Negative Fasttrack all the way to Mr. Smoothy in a dream.
- In The Beginning of the End, Fasttrack defeated the Esoterica who were spying on him, Gwen and Kevin.
- Season 3
- Basic Training (first appearance; cameo)
- A Knight to Remember
- Solitary Alignment
- Enemy of My Frenemy
- Couples Retreat
- The Eggman Cometh (x2)
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
- The Beginning of the End
- Season 3
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
- Null Void: Escape Velocity
Fasttrack is a playable racer in the game.
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Скорострел||From скорост/skorost, fast, and стрел/strel, arrow|
|Chinese||快脚||From 快 (Kuài), fast, and 脚 (Jiǎo), feet|
|Croatian||Brzotrak||From brzo, fast, and traka, track|
|Dutch||Snelspoor||From snel, fast and spoor, track|
|French||Accelerator||From AXLR (XLR8 in French) + rator|
|German||Sturmjäger||From sturmjäger, stormhunter|
|Greek||Ταχύς||From ταχύς, fast|
|Hungarian||Gyorsjárat||From gyors, fast, and járat, track|
|Italian||ScattoFelino||From scatto, dash, and felino, feline|
|Polish||Raptus||From raptowny, abrupt|
|Portuguese (Br)||Acelerado||From acelerado, accelerated|
|Romanian||Iuresul||From iures, race|
| From скорость, speed|
From the original English name
|Spanish (HA)||Fasttrack||From the original English name|
|Spanish (Spain)||Raudo||From raudo, swift|
Fasttrack's name is a combination of the words "fast" and "track", referencing his enhanced speed and the sport track and field.
Fast track is an informal phrase meaning "the quickest and most direct route to achievement of a goal, as in competing for professional advancement".
- Fasttrack's design is a combination of several iconic comic book characters, specifically that of the color schemes of DC Comics superheroes Nightwing and Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes). The two most notable details, however, are his overall body shape (notably the spikes and feet), which bears a striking resemblance to Terry McGinnis as Batman, and Fasttrack's face, which is modeled after the mask commonly worn by Wolverine from Marvel Comics.
- The way Fasttrack runs while using his enhanced speed is also reminiscent of the Flash.
- If Fasttrack was to appear in Omniverse, Derrick J. Wyatt would have drawn Fasttrack with webbed toes to make him look more unique.[DJW 1]
- Because of Fasttrack's absence from Omniverse, he and Chamalien are the only normal aliens introduced in Ultimate Alien who do not appear in the pre-mentioned series.
- Despite not appearing in Omniverse, however, Fasttrack was mentioned in Have I Got a Deal for You, The Ultimate Heist, and Breakpoint.
- Derrick J. Wyatt does not like Fasttrack and thinks he is the most boring alien possible, stating that being a fan of him is like being a fan of watching paint dry.[DJW 2]
- Fasttrack is the only alien introduced in Ultimate Alien to have been unlocked off-screen.
- In the credits of A Knight to Remember and Solitary Alignment, Fasttrack's name is misspelled as "Fastrack".
- Fasttrack's name was first revealed in a Ben 10: Galactic Racing press release and confirmed by writer Peter David, who revealed the name of Fasttrack's species and home planet as well.[PD 1]