|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
|“||Hang on! This is gonna be a bumpy ride.||”|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 History
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Video Games
- 7 Naming and Translations
- 8 Etymology
- 9 Trivia
- 10 References
Ben as Fasttrack
Fasttrack is a feline-like alien with a black suit-like color scheme, and his hands, legs, chest, and part of his head are colored blue. He has black mask-like fins around his green eyes, a triangle-shaped nose, a thunderbolt-like design down his chest, and a triangle one down his back. Similar to Water Hazard, he also has spike-like blades on his arms and legs.
Fasttrack wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
Albedo as Negative Fasttrack
Powers and Abilities
Much like XLR8, Fasttrack has enhanced speed and agility, and is shown to have enhanced reflexes as well.
Fasttrack is capable of giving himself a boost of speed while running; this is demonstrated when Dr. Animo's missile flew past him, and Fasttrack ran at a higher speed, allowing him to outrun it for a short time and forcing Animo to increase the missile's power. Furthermore, Fasttrack can also jump to great heights while running.
Fasttrack can recover quickly, as he was able to immediately get back on his feet and continue running when he saw that Sir George was about to attack him again. Similarly, Fasttrack was able to recover from falling to the ground after he jumped towards Animo's missile but failed to catch it.
Fasttrack possesses enhanced strength, as he was able to carry both Magister Hulka and Tack to safety,  as well as Gwen and Kevin while in Ledgerdomain. Technically speaking, Fasttrack is physically stronger than Kinecelerans.[MW 1]
There is a limit to how fast Fasttrack can run, as he can have a hard time stopping if he runs too quickly.
Being a speed-based alien, Fasttrack shares similar weaknesses with XLR8. For example, he is being unable to run on certain surfaces like ice, which can make him slip very easily.
Similarly, opponents with good reflexes and reaction time can counter Fasttrack's speed and land a blow on him, as seen when Fasttrack ran straight into Sir George's outstretched arm, badly stunning him.
- In Ben 10,000 Returns, Fasttrack was unlocked by Ben 10,000.
- Fasttrack first appeared in Basic Training, where he saved Tack and Magister Hulka from an explosion caused by a Nuclear Fusion Grenade.
- In A Knight to Remember, Fasttrack disarmed the Forever Knights by taking all of their weapons away.
- In Solitary Alignment, Fasttrack tried to take the Ascalon from Sir George, but failed and was defeated by him, forcing Fasttrack to switch into Humungousaur.
- In Enemy of My Frenemy, Fasttrack was tied to Gwen and Kevin (with mana) so they could all escape from the Scrutins together. He and the team then met Ignaceous.
- In The Eggman Cometh, Fasttrack trained with Kevin until they were stopped by Gwen. Later, Fasttrack failed to stop Dr. Animo's missile from destroying a weather balloon experiment.
- In Couples Retreat, Fasttrack failed to catch Darkstar and stop him from going to the Door to Anywhere. He then looked around for the stolen page from Gwen's spellbook before reverting.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, Fasttrack appeared twice in a dream. Firstly, Negative Fasttrack fled from Swampfire. Seconds later, Ben as Fasttrack chased Negative Fasttrack all the way to Mr. Smoothy's.
- In The Beginning of the End, Fasttrack defeated the Esoterica who were spying on him, Gwen, and Kevin.
- Season 3
- Basic Training (first appearance; cameo)
- A Knight to Remember
- Solitary Alignment
- Enemy of My Frenemy
- The Eggman Cometh (x2)
- Couples Retreat
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
- The Beginning of the End
- Season 3
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
Fasttrack is a playable racer in the game.
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Скорострел||From скорост/skorost, fast, and стрел/strel, arrow|
|Chinese||快脚||From 快 (Kuài), fast, and 脚 (Jiǎo), feet|
|Croatian||Brzotrak||From brzo, fast, and traka, track|
|Dutch||Snelspoor||From snel, fast and spoor, track|
|French||Accelerator||From AXLR (XLR8 in French) + rator|
|German||Sturmjäger||From sturmjäger, stormhunter|
|Greek||Ταχύς||From ταχύς, fast|
|Hungarian||Gyorsjárat||From gyors, fast, and járat, track|
|Italian||ScattoFelino||From scatto, dash, and felino, feline|
|Polish||Raptus||From raptowny, abrupt|
|Portuguese (Br)||Acelerado||From acelerado, accelerated|
|Romanian||Iuresul||From iures, race|
|From скорость, speed|
From the original English name
|Spanish (HA)||Fasttrack||From the original English name|
|Spanish (Spain)||Raudo||From raudo, swift|
|Turkish||Fasttrack||From the original English name|
Fasttrack's name is a combination of the words "fast" and "track", referencing his enhanced speed, as well as the sport track and field.
Also, "Fast track" is an informal phrase meaning "the quickest and most direct route to achievement of a goal", as in competing for professional advancement.
- Although Fasttrack did not appear in Omniverse, he was mentioned in Have I Got a Deal for You, The Ultimate Heist, and Breakpoint.
- Fasttrack is the only alien introduced in Ultimate Alien to have been unlocked offscreen.
- Fasttrack's voice sounds very similar to Spidermonkey's.
- In the credits of A Knight to Remember and Solitary Alignment, Fasttrack's name is misspelled as "Fastrack".
- Fasttrack's name was first revealed in a Ben 10: Galactic Racing press release and confirmed by writer Peter David, who revealed the name of Fasttrack's species and home planet as well.[PD 1]
- The reason why Fasttrack was absent in Omniverse was because the crew was unable to figure out how to make him more interesting compared to what was shown in Ultimate Alien.[DJW 3]
- A concept idea for Fasttrack's Omniverse design depicted him with wheeled feet inspired by the Wheelers from Return to Oz. However, it was rejected because the design made him look even more similar to XLR8.[DJW 6]
- Derrick eventually drew a version of Fasttrack in the Omniverse art style, as well as an alternate version depicting him with sunglasses similar to Bullfrag's, as part of a GoFundMe in 2021.[DJW 7] The alternate design was made after Derrick received several fan requests regarding Fasttrack wearing sunglasses.[DJW 8]
- Fasttrack's design is a combination of several iconic comic book superheroes from both DC Comics and Marvel.
- Fasttrack's costume is highly reminiscent of Black Vulcan, the structure of his torso and limbs are modeled after the costume commonly worn by Nightwing, his head structure is modeled after the mask commonly worn by Wolverine.
- The layout of Fasttrack's color scheme is similar to that of the Jaime Reyes version of the Blue Beetle.
- The overall shape of Fasttrack's body, most notably the positioning of his spikes and the shape of his feet, bears a striking resemblance to the Terry McGinnis version of Batman.
- The execution of Fasttrack's enhanced speed is heavily reminiscent of the Flash.
- Despite coming up with a design for him years later, Derrick thinks of Fasttrack as the lamest alien because he is so redundant and too similar to XLR8. He also states that having a much more generic human design makes Fasttrack so much less interesting.[DJW 9]
- In general, Derrick does not like Fasttrack because he is the most boring alien possible and that being a fan of him is like "being a fan of watching paint dry".[DJW 10]
- File:Fasttrack Controlled By Nyancy.png
- File:Fasttrack Not Planned For Early OV Seasons.png
- File:Fasttrack Scrapped in OV Explaination.png
- File:OV Fasttrack Would Have Worn Clothes.png
- File:OV Fasttrack Voice.png
- File:OV Fasttrack Wheelers Inspiration.png
- File:OV Fasttrack Sunglasses Requested By Fans.png
- File:Derrick Thinks Fasttrack is Redundant.png
- File:DJW Does Not Like Fasttrack.png