|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
Evolved Vaxasaurians are the evolved counterparts of the Vaxasaurian species.
Evolved Vaxasaurians are an ankylosaurus-like species, being about twenty feet tall. Evolved Vaxasaurians have green or grey skin. On the sides of their face are black spikes, pointing down.
Evolved Vaxasaurians possess a dark blue, spiked shell. Their chest and torso is dark blue with spikes on them. Their tail has a blue mace on the end of it, with silver spikes.
An evolved Vaxasaurian's knuckles have barrels on them, which they can transform into four-barreled missile launchers at will.
Evolved Vaxasaurians are more Ankylosaurus-like than Stegosaurus-like, their skin becoming green and gaining a more prominent natural armor, colored steel blue. Being evolved for combat, an evolved Vaxasaurian has a weaponized mace tail and several spikes protruding from its armor and shell.
Evolved Vaxasaurian have claws instead of fingernails.
Powers and Abilities
Evolved Vaxasaurians are exponentially stronger than their devolved counterparts, even when at full size. They are strong enough to lift and throw a To'kustar in record timing and make a giant crater in the ground by punching it.
Evolved Vaxasaurians have very durable armor plating throughout their body, giving them enhanced durability combined with their thick skin.
Evolved Vaxasaurians can transform their hands into bio-gatling guns that shoot missiles,[note 1] which deal major damage.
An evolved Vaxasaurian's tail has a mace-like structure at the tip, which can be used as a flail.
Like regular Vaxasaurians, evolved Vaxasaurians can survive in the vacuum of space for a short time and can create shock waves by clapping their hands.
Like regular Vaxasaurians, evolved Vaxasaurians are vulnerable to electricity, such as that generated by a Conductoid.
Despite their enhanced strength, evolved Vaxasaurians can still get muscle cramps, meaning their strength has a limit. They are also physically weaker than members of Atomix's species, as Atomix easily defeated Negative Ultimate Humungousaur.
Notable Evolved Vaxasaurians
- Ultimate Humungousaur (the Ultimatrix's evolved Vaxasaurian)
- Negative Ultimate Humungousaur (the recreated Ultimatrix's evolved Vaxasaurian)
- Sentient Ultimate Humungousaur
Notable Evolved Vaxasaurian Hybrids
- Ultimate Kevin (part Evolved Vaxasaurian)
Naming and Translations
|Spanish (HA)||Vaxasaurio Supremo
Máximo Vaxasuaurio (The Ultimate Heist)
|From Vaxasaurio Supremo, Supreme Vaxasaurian|
From Máximo Vaxasuaurio, Maximum
Vaxasaurian comes from the Icelandic "vaxa", which means "to grow", and "sauria", which is a clade of lizards.
- Evolved Vaxasaurian is the first evolved alien species seen onscreen in Alien Force and Omniverse, as well as the Classic Timeline.
- In Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction, evolved Vaxasaurians retain human-like nails with their claws.
- In Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, an evolved Vaxasaurian's missiles were depicted as kinetically unstable bone fragments. In Omniverse, the missiles have been changed to better resemble traditional missiles.