|Characters and/or events depicted in this article are erased from the main continuity|
|This article is about Ben's Omnitrix transformation. You might have been looking for Eon, the villain.|
Being a younger version of Eon, the transformation looks the same as normal Eon, minus the helmet, pale white skin, and bags underneath the eyes. The Omnitrix symbol is located on the right side of his stomach.
Powers and Abilities
Exactly like his counterpart, Ben's Eon has the ability to travel through time. He can also travel through alternate dimensions, although excessive use of this ability can cause him to age faster and become weak. He is capable of teleporting and opening time portals. He is also able to fire balls of purple energy from his palms.
He has some degree of enhanced strength as shown when he was able to break free from a chain and enhanced agility as well. He is also durable enough to withstand being shock by a electrical cable, even being hit with a wrench with no damage.
Eon first appeared in Ben 10: Race Against Time, when the original Eon transformed Ben into a copy of himself and took control of his mind. Young Eon activated the Hands of Armageddon before Gwen was able to snap Ben back to reality, and he willingly reverted back.
- Ben 10: Race Against Time (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
| From the original English name|
From the original English name
From эра, era
An eon is a time measurement unit that involves multiple eras and is equal to one billion years. "Eon" is also an anagram for "One."
- The Omnitrix turned violet when selecting Eon due to it being affected by the original Eon's powers.
- Eon is one of four aliens to debut in a movie or special, the others being Way Big, Nanomech and Shocksquatch.
- Because of the retcon to the film, he is the only one to exclusively appear in a movie.
- Eon is the second alien form that has managed to repress Ben's personality, the other being Ghostfreak.[pop-up 1]