|Characters and/or events depicted in this article are retconned from the TV continuity.|
|This article is about Ben's Omnitrix transformation. You might have been looking for Eon, the villain.|
Eon was the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Chronian from the planet Chronia, prior to the retcon. This transformation was a younger clone version of Eon that Ben was transformed into in Ben 10: Race Against Time.
Being a younger version of Eon, the transformation looks the same as normal Eon, minus the helmet, pale white skin, and bags underneath the eyes. The Omnitrix symbol is located on the right side of his stomach.
Powers and Abilities
Exactly like his counterpart, Ben's Eon has the ability to travel through time and alternate dimensions by either teleporting or through the use of portals.
Eon is able to fire balls of purple energy from his palms.
Eon is strong enough to break free from a chain. He also possesses enhanced agility.
Eon is durable enough to withstand a hit from a wrench with no visible damage. He is also immune to electricity, as he survived being shocked by an electrical cable.
He is able to manipulate technology, as demonstrated by the original Eon.
Since he is a young Chronian, it is likely Ben's Eon is more powerful than the original Eon.
If the failsafe that prevents Ben from being in his alien forms for more than 10 minutes is deactivated, his original counterpart's personality will override his own.
Excessive use of his abilities will cause his ageing process to speed up and he will become weak.
- Eon first appeared in Ben 10: Race Against Time, when the original Eon transformed Ben into a copy of himself and took control of his mind. Young Eon activated the Hands of Armageddon before Gwen was able to snap Ben back to reality. After willingly reverting back, the transformation was subsequently locked.
- Ben 10: Race Against Time (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Polish||BenEon||From Ben and Eon|
|Portuguese (Br)||BenEon||From Ben and Eon|
|Romanian||Eon||From the original English name|
|From the original English name|
From the original English name
From эра, era
|Spanish (HA)||Eon||From the original English name|
|Turkish||Eon||From the original English name|
An eon is a time measurement unit that involves multiple eras and is equal to one billion years. "Eon" is also an anagram for "One."
- The Omnitrix turned violet when selecting Eon due to it being affected by the original Eon's powers.
- Eon is the second alien form that has managed to repress Ben's personality, the other being Ghostfreak.[pop-up 1]
- Eon is one of four aliens from the four classic series to debut in a movie or special, the others being Way Big, Nanomech, and Shocksquatch.
- Duncan Rouleau believes Eon still exists as a transformation for an alternate version of Ben in the multiverse.[DR 1]