|This article belongs to Dimension 23 in the Classic Continuity|
|Click here to see the Main Timeline version of this article|
Electricyeti looks mostly similar to Shocksquatch in Omniverse, except the black parts of his fur are colored blue and his eyes and the white pieces of fur bordering his head, wrists, and ankles are colored light blue. The Omnitrix symbol is on a blue and light belt and is blue with a gold outer casing.
Powers and Abilities
Electricyeti has the ability to release strong electrical charges from any of the bolts on his body. He is even able to shoot electricity from his mouth.
By covering objects with his electricity, Electricyeti can telekinetically move them.
Electricyeti can charge his impacts and collisions with electricity to enhance it. He can also move electricity along a surface to either cover an object or shock his target, as demonstrated by Crashocker.
Electricyeti has a degree of enhanced durability, being able to withstand being flicked off a Way Bad, as demonstrated by Shocksquatch. He is also immune to freezing climates thanks to his thick fur.[OV Brief 1]
Electricyeti has enhanced speed and dexterity, as he can run on all fours.
Electricyeti is weak against enemies who can drain electricity.
Electricyeti can be harmed by his own electricity if redirected and shot back at him.
Even though he can resist both freezing climates and cosmic radiation, these can still be lethal to Electricyeti after a certain period of time.[OV Brief 1]
- Electricyeti first appeared in Store 23, where he shut down Azmuth's robot suit.
- In And Then There Was Ben, Electricyeti helped the other Bens defeat Vilgax.
- Store 23 (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|French||Électrique Yéti||From électrique, electrical, and yéti, yeti|
|Hungarian||Elektromosság||From elektromosság, electricity|
|Portuguese (Br)||Yeti Elétrico||From yeti, yeti, and elétrico, electric|
|Russian||Электрический Йети||From электрический, electric and yeti,|
Electricyeti's name is a pun on "electricity" and "yeti".
- Electricyeti was an early name for Shocksquatch that was coined by Cartoon Network executive Brian Jones.[DJW 1]
- In Store 23, Electricyeti was shown generating yellow electricity. In And Then There Was Ben, the electricity was recolored blue.
- Similar to how electrical and/or monkey sounds are heard whenever Shocksquatch speaks in Omniverse, those same sound effects can be heard whenever Electricyeti is generating electricity.
- ↑ Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United
- ↑ The Final Countdown
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The More Things Change: Part 2
- ↑ T.G.I.S.
- ↑ Many Happy Returns
- ↑ Let's Do the Time War Again
- ↑ And Then There Was Ben
- ↑ The Most Dangerous Game Show
- ↑ Have I Got a Deal for You
- ↑ A Fistful of Brains
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Third Time's a Charm
- ↑ Max's Monster
Omniverse Series Master Brief
|Dimension 23 Aliens|
|Big Bug • Brainfrog • Build-A-Guy • Dino-Mighty • Electricyeti • Eye Guy • Freezeghost • Freezelizard • Handy Man • Lightning Volt • Mr. Monkey • Nighty Knight • Rollaway • Speedyquick • Techno-Bubble • Toolboxx • Vomit Man|
|Bat-Dude • Charcoal-Man • Copy Copy • Dog-Nabbit • Fastcat • Feedback • Fish Fingers • Fright Face • Giant-Manster • Hose Hands • JellyFritz • Mr. Mucky • Muck-A-Muck • Orbit Man • Rath • Teeny-Weeny • Windy-Hindy|