|This article is about the Incarcecon in space. You might have been looking for the Null Void Incarcecon.|
|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
The Incarcecon Intergalactic Detention Center, better known as Incarcecon, is a prison organization which contains some of the worst criminals in the galaxy. It is one of the many branches, and is located at the edge of the Milky Way Galaxy. Incarcecon operates independently from the Plumbers, who have no jurisdiction there unless warranted or if a situation calls for it like in the case of transporting Vilgax.
Secret of the Omnitrix
Tetrax, Ben, and Gwen visited Incarcecon to find Azmuth, but instead found his assistant, Myaxx, who was imprisoned in Incarcecon after she sold the cloaking technology used to hide Xenon to Sphoeroid pirates.
Soon after approaching Incarcecon, its automated security systems were armed and ready to fire on Tetrax's ship. The only way they were able to enter was by using a garbage ship clearance code. While escaping Incarcecon, a Lepidopterran prisoner and many robotic drones chased after Tetrax, Ben and Gwen, but they managed to escape.
- Galvanic Mechamorph (maintenance worker)
- Myaxx (escaped)
- Piscciss Volann Prisoner (formerly)
- Psyphon's Minion (formerly)
- Bug-Lite (formerly)
- Nightmarish Alien (formerly)
- Lepidopterran Prisoner (deceased)
- Tetramand Prisoner (formerly)
- Ben Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Vilgax (intended prisoner)
- Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix (first appearance)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Vilgax Must Croak (first reappearance)
- Incarcecon is so far away that a wormhole gate was needed to reach it.
- It was built nearly 500 years ago by the very first version of the Galactic Enforcers.
- It contains roughly two million prisoners spread out over hundreds of levels.
- Since Null Void technology is exclusive to the Plumbers, space law enforcement sends its criminals to Incarcecon.