|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
In Ultimate Alien, Eatle was a humanoid-insect alien with some shark-like characteristics as well. He was dark blue, almost purple, and light blue in color. He had a long horn on the top of his head connected to a shorter protrusion on the back of his head and a large mouth that spread over part of his chest. He also had a silver belt, matching wristbands, and oval-shaped eyes.
In Omniverse, Eatle's upper lip is completely covered by his lower lip, which now has different teeth. His tongue is now blue and his horn now has forks at the top, causing it to resemble that of a Japanese rhinoceros beetle. He now has two toes on his feet, and spikes on his arms and the backs of his legs. His blue has switched to gray, and he has green clothing all over his torso. He has a dark green, almost black shell on his back and armor of the same color.
Powers and Abilities
Eatle has the ability to eat materials and then convert their matter into energy to shoot a green laser beam out of the slot on his horn. The beam is powerful enough to cut a floating mountain and even hold down Vilgax.
Eatle has enhanced strength and sharp fingers. His horn can also be used as a very effective battering ram, as shown during his fight with Vilgax.
- Eatle first appeared in A Knight to Remember, Eatle tried to stop Vilgax from breaking the seal, but was instantly defeated by him.
- In Enemy of My Frenemy, Eatle defeated a water creature and tried to devour Charmcaster's machine, but failed.
- In Catch a Falling Star, Eatle battled Carl Nesmith and was defeated by a mentally unstable Jennifer Nocturne.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, Eatle defeated Julie and Ship.
- In The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1, Eatle battle Vilgax with the help of Sir George.
- In Hot Stretch, Eatle chased after Ester in Undertown.
- In Store 23, Eatle was briefly shown flying through the air as he was launched by Liam's cart of Vaxasaurian eggs.
- In Return to Forever, Eatle tried to break out of a force field, but was reverted by the Forever Knights' DNA Scanner.
- In OTTO Motives, Eatle battled a giant Otto.
- In Let's Do the Time War Again, Eatle was picked up by Rook.
- In A New Dawn, Eatle appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- Season 3
Eatle is a playable alien in the game (only on 3DS).
Naming and Translations
|Arabic||إيتل||From the original English name (pronounced "Eatal")|
|Bulgarian||Гладника||From Гладника/Gladnika, The Hungry Guy|
|Chinese||食霸||From 食 (Shí), eating, and 霸 (Bà), despot|
|Dutch||Eatle||From the original English name (pronounced "Eatjol")|
|French||Squalosaure||From squale, shark, and -osaure, end of dinosaur|
|German||Nashorn||From Nashorn, rhino|
|Hungarian||Egyszarvú||From egyszarvú, unicorn|
|Italian||Mangione||From mangione, glutton|
|Polish||Orzuk||From "Orz" - "orzeł", Eagle, and "zuk" "Żuk" - Beetle|
|Portuguese (Br)||Besouro||From besouro, beetle|
|Romanian||Eatle||From the original English name|
|Russian||Робот||From робот, robot|
|Spanish (HA)||Eatle||From the original English name (pronounced "Edol")|
|Spanish (Spain)||Glotón||From glotón, glutton|
Eatle's name is a portmanteau of "eat", the primary action he does, and "beetle", the insect he is based on.
Eatle's name sounds roughly like "Eat all".
- Eatle's power of consuming matter and then expelling it is similar to Upchuck's.
- Much like Lodestar, Eatle's mouth now moves when he speaks in Omniverse.
- Eatle's existence was first brought to light in a listing for the Ben 10: Ultimate Alien four inch line by Bandai.[Bandai 1]
- Eatle has a predator.[DJW 1] However, it didn't make it into the show.[DJW 2]
- On iTunes, his name is misspelled as "Eetle".
- Concept art for Eatle in Ultimate Alien shows what appears to be an Ultimate version of him with four arms and a horn similar in appearance to his horn in Omniverse. Also, concept art for Omniverse shows a more animalistic version of Eatle on all fours with the Omnitrix on the top of his horn.
- Eatle appeared a total of 12 times in the original continuity.