| Characters and/or events in this article appear in official media of the franchise|
but are non-canon to the TV continuity.
Doom Dimension (Volume 1), is the first part of Doom Dimension, which consists of two manga comic books. It was written by Peter David and illustrated by Dan Hipp.
Fifteen-year-old superhero Ben Tennyson and his friends arrive on the scene of an interstellar wreck only to find the fearsome Forever Knights, a secret society dedicated to stealing alien technology for its own dark ends.
While the Knights seize a new gizmo from the smashup, Ben is blasted along with Aztak, the pilot of the downed spacecraft, into an alternate world: the Fourth Dimension.
Now Ben's stuck in a strange new realm with an alien bounty hunter who just happens to be hunting for him! Ben Tennyson is wanted far and wide for the vaunted Omnitrix that transforms him instantly into any number of amazing and ultra deadly creatures.
Worse yet, the gadget the Forever Knights stole from Aztak's spaceship is a ticking time bomb. Ben must now escape the trap of time, elude Aztak, and find the nefarious Knights before the object blows all living matter within four miles to smithereens!
- Ben Tennyson (present and flashback)
- Gwen Tennyson (present and flashback)
- Kevin Levin
- Tommy's Girlfriend
- Max Tennyson (cameo; flashback)
- The book features the first use of mild profanity in the franchise, namely the word "crap", uttered by Kevin.
- The book takes place after the events of Save the Last Dance, as Big Chill refers to himself as a Necrofriggian, a knowledge he acquired in that episode.
- The scene in which Ben found the Omnitrix (as depicted in And Then There Were 10) was shown in a flashback when Ben was explaining his history to Aztak.