|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
|Click here to see the Classic Continuity version of this article|
|“||Diamonds! A dragon's worst friend.||”|
– Diamondhead before facing the Docile Dragon
Diamondhead is a silicon-based life form. His body is composed of durable pale green crystals. He sports two crystal shards on his back and has yellow eyes and a sharp point on his head. He wears a sleeveless uniform which is black with a yellow "V" stripe on the middle of his torso.
In Don't Laze Me, Bro and De-Fanged, Diamondhead grew the crystal formation on his head so that it resembled a pompadour and wore a red bandanna around it. His outfit was primarily red instead of black and was also decorated with three yellow upside-down triangles forming a vertical fast forward symbol on each side of his legs.
In Ye Olde Laser Duel, Diamondhead wore a green vest with blue orbs on his chest and shoulders over his regular uniform, as well as a fake brown mustache.
Diamondhead wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Diamondhead's body is composed of extremely thick organic green crystals, giving him crystallokinesis. He has the ability to manipulate the atomic structure of his physiology at will, allowing him to form his limbs into diamond weapons such as blades and bludgeons. He can also perform weapon manifestation and body alteration. Moreover, he can control all crystals he generates.
Diamondhead can generate monstrous and large clusters of crystals from the ground, even from a distance. He can conjure and form walls and ramps that he can slide upon, as well as shields and helmets.
Diamondhead can reshape his projectiles into limited shapes. He can also form gaping hands to capture enemies.
Diamondhead's body resembles a living prism, allowing weapons similar to lasers to be refracted and rendered useless.
Diamondhead has enhanced dexterity, being able to make additional fingers appear on his hands.
Diamondhead's crystal constructions are capable of reflecting lights.
Because he is made out of organic crystals, Diamondhead is immune to aging, as crystals do not age.
Diamondhead does not give off body heat, making him impossible to track by body temperature. This allows him to stealthy attack enemies with heat vision.
Diamondhead can regenerate himself, but to a limited extent.
Diamondhead can release crystals from his mouth like vomit.
Diamondhead is vulnerable to being rendered unconscious by strong sonic vibrations, such as a Loboan's sonic howls.
The two shards on Diamondhead's back can leave him stuck on a wall or on other surfaces that he gets knocked into.
Given how each crystal construct are as heavy as a rock, Diamondhead can cause damage to the surroundings.
Diamondhead can be ensnared by ice.
Diamondhead's crystal shard projectiles can damage things like balloons and glass.
- Diamondhead first appeared in Ben 24hrs, where he re-built Adrenaland.
- In Freaky Gwen Ben, Diamondhead battled Hex.
- In Villain Time, Diamondhead confronted Tim Buktu and helped him repair the dam.
- In Need for Speed, Diamondhead asked Max to help him chase LaGrange.
- In Forgeti, Diamondhead scared Melvin and Tevin and battled Gill, but was defeated.
- In Shhh!, Diamondhead defeated the Docile Dragon.
- In Bright Lights, Black Hearts, Diamondhead saved a man and put out a car on fire.
- In All Wet, Diamondhead defeated Frightwig in a flashback.
- In Story, Bored, Diamondhead battled Hex.
- In Hole in 10, Diamondhead saved Sally and Todd.
- In Tomorrow Today, Diamondhead saved Gwen.
- In Bad Penny, Diamondhead defeated Maurice and Sydney.
- In Max to the Max, Diamondhead was imagined being cloned and used to destroy the Earth by Maurice.
- In Don't Laze Me, Bro, Diamondhead defeated Billy's Robots.
- In Bentuition: Diamondhead 01, Diamondhead dusted it off but accidentally fired crystals at one of the Rustbucket's windows.
- In Bentuition: Overflow 02, Diamondhead made a crystal slide for Max.
- In Bentuition: Diamondhead 02, Diamondhead helped Gwen light a campfire.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 3, Diamondhead tried to fix the Omnitrix, tried to put out a fire twice and battled Vilgax.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 4, Diamondhead appeared due to a glitch, battled Vilgax thrice and defeated him.
- In Out to Launch, Diamondhead appeared before going Enhanced.
- In Can I Keep It?, Diamondhead played with the Cadobbit.
- In Bon Voyage, Diamondhead battled Steam Smythe.
- In The 11th Alien: Part 2, Diamondhead tried to fix Shock Rock's problems and made a shelter to save everyone from a storm.
- In Screamcatcher, Diamondhead ate candy from a vending machine in a flashback. Later, Diamondhead was defeated by Hex.
- In Animorphosis, Diamondhead partially appeared twice when Dr. Animo was transforming.
- In Creature Feature Diamondhead battled The That only to accidentally make it stronger.
- In The Nature of Things, Diamondhead was defeated by Steam Smythe.
- In King Koil, Diamondhead defeated King Koil.
- In That's The Stuff, Diamondhead was transformed into off-screen before going enhanced.
- In Super-Villain Team-Up, Multiple Diamondhead's appeared when Vilgax was explaining his plan. Later, he was used off-screen before going Enhanced.
- In The Feels, Diamondhead was transformed into off-screen before going enhanced.
- In Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom, Diamondhead was transformed into off-screen before going enhanced.
- In Past Aliens Present, Diamondhead appeared before going enhanced.
- In Ye Olde Laser Duel, Diamondhead played laser tag with Steam Smyte.
- In Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police, Diamondhead briefly appeared before going enhanced.
- In This One Goes to 11, Diamondhead helped Max repair the Omni-Copter.
- In Moor Fogg, Diamondhead defeated the Fogg monster.
- In Show Don't Tell, Diamondhead battled Hex and accidentally destroyed the Ayasha Plinths. Later, Diamondhead helped repair the Ayasha Plinths.
- In Bridge Out, Diamondhead defeated Simon Sez.
- In Beach Heads, Diamondhead cut a hole through the clouds to allow sunlight to pass and prepared to battle the Weatherheads, but timed out.
- In Billy Bajillions, Diamondhead challenged Billy to an ice skating duel before being ensnared by the former. Then, the Forgeti unintentionally broke Diamondhead free.
- In Buggy Out, Diamondhead cheated in a competition so that he could win the Sumo Slammers Champion Belt.
- In Lickety Split, Diamondhead appeared briefly due to the Omnitrix glitching out.
- In Forever Road, Diamondhead competed with the other racers to no avail.
- In The Bentathlon, Diamondhead defeated Queen Bee, the Alien Chef trio, and the Ground Hawg Gang in three separate gladiatorial matches.
- In A Sticky Situation, Diamondhead saved Kevin and Queen Bee's henchmen from drowning.
- In Adrenaland Jr., Diamondhead tried to improve a children's rollercoaster, but in the process ended up scaring the other passengers.
- In Roundabout: Part 1, Diamondhead attempted to threaten the workers, but didn't have to because Billy Billions payed them to allow them and their colleagues to pass through.
- In Roundabout: Part 2, Diamondhead battled the Forever Knight in Renaissance Italy.
- In Mud on the Run, Diamondhead went Omni-Kix off-screen to battle the Weatherheads.
- In It's Story Time, Diamondhead went Omni-Kix to battle Hex.
- In Bottomless Ben, Diamondhead appeared in Ben's daydream, where he ventured the Bottomless Pit.
- In Wind Some, Lose Some, Diamondhead was used to cool himself in the desert and rescued Gwen and Max from the extreme heat before discovering Sunny's charging pod.
- In The Hex Factor, Diamondhead performed a magic act in a daydream.
- In Medieval Upheaval, Diamondhead created a helmet for himself.
- In De-Fanged, Diamondhead lost at virtual reality laser tag to Bashmouth.
- In Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, Diamondhead drove back the Vulpimancer and Loboan Prisoners with his crystals and stopped the Piscciss Volann Prisoner from biting him before reverting. Later, Diamondhead defeated Tetrax before generously allowing him to leave the Incursean Ship.
- In Ben 10,010, Diamondhead accidentally attacked Sergeant Smythe and teamed up with Ben 10,000 as Heatblast to battle the Xerge.
- In Ben Gen 10, Diamondhead battled Agent Six until Providence agents captured Rex.
- Also, Diamondhead appeared as one of the many alien templates used for Hex's army.
- In Alien X-Tinction, Diamondhead learned how Maximilian lost his grandson to Alien X and battled the latter to no avail.
- Ben 24hrs (first appearance)
- Freaky Gwen Ben
- Villain Time
- Need for Speed (selected alien was XLR8)
- Bright Lights, Black Hearts
- All Wet (flashback; cameo)
- Story, Bored
- Hole in 10
- Tomorrow Today
- Bad Penny
- Max to the Max (imaginary)
- Don't Laze Me, Bro
- Omni-Tricked: Part 3 (x5)
- Omni-Tricked: Part 4 (x5)
- Out to Launch (cameo; goes enhanced)
- Can I Keep It? (cameo)
- Bon Voyage
- The 11th Alien: Part 2
- Screamcatcher (x2; first time flashback)
- Animorphosis (partial; by Animo; x2)
- Creature Feature
- The Nature of Things
- King Koil
- Super-Villain Team-Up (imaginary)
- The Feels (off-screen transformation; goes enhanced)
- Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom (off-screen transformation; goes enhanced)
- Past Aliens Present (cameo; goes enhanced)
- Ye Olde Laser Duel (cameo)
- Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police (cameo; goes enhanced)
- This One Goes to 11
- Moor Fogg
- Show Don't Tell (x2)
- Bridge Out
- Beach Heads
- Billy Bajillions
- Buggy Out
- Lickety Split (cameo)
- Forever Road
- The Bentathlon
- A Sticky Situation
- Adrenaland Jr.
- Roundabout: Part 1
- Roundabout: Part 2
- Mud on the Run (off-screen; goes Omni-Kix)
- It's Story Time (goes Omni-Kix)
- Bottomless Ben (daydream)
- Wind Some, Lose Some
- The Hex Factor (daydream)
- Medieval Upheaval
- De-Fanged (virtual reality; cameo)
- Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie (2x; first time cameo)
Diamondhead is a playable alien character in the game.
Diamondhead is initially unavailable, but is unlocked towards the end of the The Scrapyard level.
Diamondhead is able to conjure a crystal pillar from below to elevate himself to higher areas.
Diamondhead's Ultimate Ability consists of him stabbing the ground, causing a crystal pillar from behind to launch him in the air towards enemies. Once he lands, he stabs the ground again, forming multiple crystal spikes.
Diamondhead is vital for progression on the The Scrapyard and the The Hive levels of the game.
Diamondhead is a playable character in the game.
Diamondhead is a playable character in the virtual reality game.
Diamondhead is a playable character in the game.
Diamondhead is a playable character in the game.
Diamondhead is a playable character and must shoot R.E.D.s
Naming and Translations
|German||Stahlschädel||From stahl, steel and schädel, skull|
|Polish||Diamentogłowy||From diament, diamond and głowa, head|
|Portuguese (Br)||Diamante||From diamante, diamond|
|Russian||Алмаз||From алмаз, diamond|
|Spanish (HA)||Diamante||From diamante, diamond|
|Spanish (Spain)||Diamantino||From diamantino, meaning "of a diamond or related to it" or "possessing diamond-like characteristics like its hardness, its consistency, its brightness, etc."|
- In early concept development for the reboot, the middle of Diamondhead's torso was colored white, similar to that of original Ben 10,000.
- Diamondhead, Cannonbolt and Way Big are the only aliens to have appeared in every series in the franchise, including the reboot.
- If Diamondhead were to interact with Sonic the Hedgehog, both of their egos would clash with one another.[RCS 1]
- Diamondhead is one of the five aliens who remained in the active playlist in all five seasons in the Reboot, the other four being Four Arms, Heatblast, XLR8, and Cannonbolt.
- Diamondhead, along with Rath, are the only aliens used by present day Ben in each season 5 special.
- Amalgam Ben (fusion of Diamondhead, Ben, and nine other aliens)
- XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat (fusion of Diamondhead, XLR8, Four Arms, and Heatblast)
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Goop • Jetray • Way Big|
|Introduced in Season 5||Alien X • Big Chill • Bloxx • Buzzshock • Chromastone • Ripjaws • Spidermonkey • Surge|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Alien • Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Black Hat Alien • Hotdawg • Mole-Stache • Scooter Alien|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Diamondhead-Humungousaur Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|