|This article belongs to an alternate dimension or timeline|
|“||Dad, stop! You proved you're the best. We can go now!||”|
Devlin bears a striking resemblance to Kevin when he was his age. He is tall for his age and has long black hair pulled back in a straight ponytail with the sides of his head shaved. He also has dark blue eyes and pale skin. He wears a dark gray short-sleeved hoodie, a black long-sleeved shirt, black pants, black and white shoes and a bandage around his right leg.
While in his mutated form, not much is different from Kevin's appearance as Kevin 11 except that his hair is slightly longer, and his maxillary fangs can be seen when his mouth is closed.
Devlin is a caring and kind person by heart and cares about the lives of innocent people. When Devlin and Ken first meet, they easily become friends.
Devlin was born to Kevin 11,000 and an unnamed woman from a Saturn colony one year after Ben 10,000 met his 10-year-old past self. When Devlin was still a very young child, his father was once again captured and thrown in the Null Void. It is unknown what happened to his mother after that since Devlin was left alone by the time he was eleven.
However, when he finally managed to free Kevin, Devlin was heartbroken to learn that all his father wanted was revenge on the Tennyson family instead of being with his son so Devlin helped the Tennysons defeat Kevin. After trapping his father in a Null Void egg Devlin tried to leave but was stopped by Grandpa Max. When Devlin asked if he was going to be placed in the Null Void as well, Kenny immediately stood in front of him protectively. Grandpa Max and Ben offer him to be part of their family instead, which Devlin happily accepts.
Powers and Abilities
Devlin can change from human form to Devlin 11 (a copy of Kevin 11) at will and he gains all of the powers Kevin had in this form. However, he did not inherit Kevin's ability to absorb matter and energy.[pop-up 1] As a result, he does not suffer from the insanity that occurs when Osmosians absorb energy.
As Devlin 11, he has access to most (if not all) of the same abilities as Ben's first 10 aliens from his youth.
Despite all the powers he has as Devlin 11, Devlin is notably weaker than his father.
- Ken 10 (first appearance)
- Devlin's life mirrors Kevin's from the original series. For instance, he met Ken in the same way Ben met Kevin; Ken went off after getting upset with Ben, much like how Ben went off after getting upset with Max.
- While Devlin was approached with the same offer to join the team as Kevin was, Devlin accepted whereas Kevin declined.
- In Omniverse, Devlin was grounded with Zed during the events of The End of an Era.[DJW 2][DJW 3]
- Unlike Kevin and Aggregor, Devlin's Osmosian power is to turn into Devlin 11 rather than the absorption of matter and/or energy.
- Devlin inherits the genetic component from his father, which gives him the ability to turn into Devlin 11, making him an Osmosian. All Osmosians need not have matter and energy absorption abilities.
- Derrick J. Wyatt claims that the timeline Devlin belongs to is the current real future as of Omniverse.
- Canonically, that does not make sense as this timeline was always supposed to be an alternate timeline in which Ben 10,000 had not given Grandpa Max a cake on his birthday when he was 10, while Ben Prime did. Derrick responded to the matter by saying: "Your 'plot holes' are irrelevant. Time isn't completely fixed, it's shifting. Events can be subtlety altered."[DJW 1]
- This wiki, however, keeping in mind the logical fallacy in the remark, considers the timeline to be from an alternate timeline and not the current future.
- Matt Wayne too confirms that the timeline is one of the many possible futures, not necessarily Ben Prime's.[MW 1][MW 2]
- link unavailable