|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
In Alien Swarm, the DX Mark 10 resembled a black Mazda RX-8 with a green X-shaped pattern on the hubcap spanning across the sides. Its body was heavily modified to look as sleek and stealthy as possible.
In Ultimate Alien, the DX Mark 10 retains its color scheme but has been remodeled into a Honda Dualnote concept.
Ben 10: Alien Force
- Ben 10: Alien Swarm (first appearance)
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Fame (first re-appearance)
- Video Games
- Andreas' Fault
- Hero Time
- ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage
- The Enemy of My Enemy
- Absolute Power: Part 1
- Absolute Power: Part 2
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- The DX Mark 10 is faster than any normal car on Earth. However, Kevin's Car is faster than the DX Mark 10.[DM 1]
- The hubcaps resemble the evolved Ultimatrix symbol.
- The sound of the DX Mark 10's motor resembles Turismo from Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and other sport cars from the game with the same engine sound.
- The DX Mark 10 was given to Ben as a reluctant gift from Kevin.
- As such, Kevin has blueprints of the DX Mark 10 pinned on his bedroom wall.
- The DX Mark 10 has a manual stored in the glove compartment.
- The DX Mark 10 is a sports car and insurance is expensive for a teenager.
- The DX Mark 10 makes a cameo appearance in FusionFall and FusionFall Heroes.
- The DX Mark 10 was never featured on-screen after The More Things Change: Part 1 is because Derrick J. Wyatt never really liked the car.[DJW 1]
- Sandra nows drives The DX Mark 10.[DJW 2]
- ↑ link unavailable