|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
In Alien Swarm, the DX Mark 10 resembled a black Mazda RX-8 with a green X-shaped pattern on the hubcap spanning across the sides. Its body was heavily modified to look as sleek and stealthy as possible.
In Ultimate Alien, the DX Mark 10 retains its color scheme but its appearance has been remodeled to resemble the Acura DN-X concept car.
- The DX Mark 10 can call people on their phone through a hands-free device and takes voice commands.
- The DX Mark 10 is faster than any normal car on Earth, but not as fast as Kevin's car.[DM 1]
- Ben 10: Alien Swarm (first appearance)
- The Transmogrification of Eunice
- Revenge of the Swarm
- Ben 10,000 Returns
- The Perfect Girlfriend
- Catch a Falling Star
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first reappearance)
- The hubcaps resemble the evolved Ultimatrix symbol.
- The sound of the DX Mark 10's motor resembles Turismo from Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and other sport cars from the game with the same engine sound.
- The DX Mark 10 was given to Ben as a reluctant gift from Kevin.
- As such, Kevin has blueprints of the DX Mark 10 pinned on his bedroom wall.
- The DX Mark 10 has a manual stored in the glove compartment.
- The DX Mark 10 is said to be quite high and expensive for a teenager.
- The DX Mark 10 makes cameo appearances in FusionFall and FusionFall Heroes.
- The DX Mark 10 was never featured on-screen after The More Things Change: Part 1 because Derrick J. Wyatt never really liked the car.[DJW 1]