|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
- Ben 10: Alien Swarm (first appearance)
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Fame (first re-appearance)
- Video Games
- Andreas' Fault
- Hero Time
- ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage
- The Enemy of My Enemy
- Absolute Power: Part 1
- Absolute Power: Part 2
- The Transmogrification of Eunice
- Revenge of the Swarm
- Ben 10,000 Returns
- The Perfect Girlfriend
- Catch a Falling Star
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- According to Dwayne McDuffie,
- The DX Mark 10 appeared in Alien Swarm as a Mazda RX-8. Its body was heavily modified to look as sleek and stealthy as possible.
- In Ultimate Alien, however, the DX Mark 10 looks similar to the Honda Dualnote concept car.
- The DX Mark 10's hub caps resemble an Ultimate Form's Ultimatrix symbol.
- As seen in Hero Time and Night of the Living Nightmare, the DX Mark 10 can call people on their phone through a hands free device. It also takes voice commands.
- The sound of the DX Mark 10's motor resembles Turismo from Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and other sport cars from the game with the same engine sound.
- In Nor Iron Bars a Cage, it is shown that Kevin has blueprints of the DX Mark 10 pinned on his bedroom wall.
- The DX Mark 10 is shown to be a manual in Video Games when Gwen asked Ben about shifting gears.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, Ben said the DX Mark 10 is a sports car and insurance is expensive for a teenager like Ben.
- In FusionFall Heroes, the DX Mark 10 makes a cameo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.