|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
|“||We are the DNAliens! And we will destroy you all!||”|
- 1 History
- 2 Types
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Weaknesses
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Video Games
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
DNAliens are created when a Xenocite bonds with a host and is forcibly turned into a DNAlien, as explained by one in which the DNAlien half of the parasite controls the host half because the host half is "repulsive" to them. These parasites were going to be shipped off in large trucks, but were destroyed thanks to the efforts of Jetray, Gwen, Kevin, and Ken.
One example of these parasites is when Ken was forcefully turned into an almost-complete DNAlien and when Ben tried to remove it, he somehow entered the Omnitrix, which asked Ben for the option to remove the "severe genetic damage" caused by the Xenocite and it is completely removed by the Omnitrix.
In Inside Man, Tyler is transformed into a DNAlien but somehow resisted the "DNAlien programming". Through he was physically a DNAlien, he retained his own mind and free will (even though he was confused in the beginning). Ben, Gwen and Kevin rescued Tyler from the DNAliens who wanted to reprogram him and cured him.
Human DNAliens have light brown humanoid bodies with black hands and feet with a Xenocite-like head.
Human DNAliens have enhanced strength and can spit slime.
Arachnichimp DNAliens have light brown Arachnichimp shaped bodies with black hands and feet, tail and a Xenocite-like head.
Arachnichimp DNAliens have enhanced agility and can spit slime, but lack their ability to shoot webs.
Powers and Abilities
The DNAliens are best known for spitting out slime from their mouths in order to trap their victims. They can also spit out slime while disguised as humans.
The DNAliens can speak both in English and in their own language.
Most DNAliens have enhanced strength where they can overpower humans with ease.
The DNAliens have enhanced jumping and can release tentacles from their bodies.
The DNAliens are good in handling technology, such as laser guns, to shoot down their foes.
Like their masters, the DNAliens thrive in cold weather.
The DNAliens often use ID Masks that can make them appear human.
The DNAliens are shown to be rather cowardly throughout the series, meaning they can be scared into submission and easily interrogated.
The DNAliens can be reverted to normal by DNA repair devices.
Because they prefer cold climates, DNAliens are weak to heat and fire.
Human DNAliens are weak to high-frequency sounds.
- Ben 10 Returns: Part 1 (first appearance)
- Ben 10 Returns: Part 2
- Everybody Talks About the Weather
- Max Out
- Plumbers' Helpers
- Darkstar Rising
- Birds of a Feather
- Inside Man
- War of the Worlds: Part 1
- War of the Worlds: Part 2
- If All Else Fails (flashback)
- Simian Says (first reappearance)
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2 (flashback; cameo)
- Special Delivery (first reappearance; flashback)
Cartoon Network Action Packs
- Bad Boy
- A Blast from The Past
- A Brief Mystery of Time
- Lazy Day
- The Past Is the Key to the Future
- Backcountry Battleground
- What Comes Around
- Star Chaser
Pyronite DNAliens have a dark yellow body with black hands and feet with a flaming head.
Pyronite DNAliens have pyrokinesis.
Unlike other DNAlien types, they are not weak to fire and heat.
Pyronite DNAliens are only seen in the Ben 10: Alien Force video game.
Vulpimancer DNAliens have dark orange bodies with black feet and a black back and a visible brain.
Vulpimancer DNAliens have the ability to shoot quills.
Vulpimancer DNAliens are only seen in the Ben 10: Alien Force video game.
Osmosian DNAliens have yellow humanoid bodies with black hands and feet with a Xenocite-like head.
Osmosian DNAliens have the ability to absorb matter and energy. Like other DNAlien variations, they can trap their victims with their goo.
Osmosian DNAliens are only seen in the Ben 10: Alien Force video game.
Florauna DNAliens have chlorokinesis.
Florauna DNAliens are only seen in the Ben 10: Alien Force video game.
Null Guardian DNAliens can fly and fire lasers.Null Guardian DNAliens are only seen in the Ben 10: Alien Force video game.
- The DNAliens were Glen Murakami and Dwayne McDuffie's idea.[DM 1]
- People who used to be DNAliens do not remember being DNAliens.[DM 2]
- DNAliens are asexual.[DM 3]
- The crew had plans to show some non-human DNAliens in Alien Force, but they ran out of room.[DM 4]
- The DNAliens are visually based on plants.[DM 5]
- The DNAliens do not have a hivemind. They must simply obey any order from any Highbreed.[DM 5]
- The DNAliens were designed by Glenn Wong based on concept art by Glen Murakami, with color styling by Chris Hooten.[GW 1]
- As they are not a species, DNAliens are not present in any Omnitrix database, though they were temporarily sampled in Max Out.