|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Crystalfist is a silicon-based life form. His body is composed of durable dark purple crystals. He sports two crystal shards on his back and has red eyes and a sharp point on his head. His shoulders sport spikes and his four-fingered hands are clawed.
He wears a sleeveless black bodysuit, with a jagged V-shaped portion on his upper torso colored purple. Six rib-shaped crystal formations surround the back of his waist while other crystal formations cover his knees like kneepads.
Crystalfist wears the Antitrix symbol on his chest.
In Tales from the Omnitrix, Crystalfist is depicted as a paper-made puppet.
Powers and Abilities
Crystalfist's body, being composed entirely of thick crystals, gives him enhanced durability due to the natural density of crystals. This allows for him to withstand most physical impacts.
Being composed of crystals, this also makes Crystalfist immune to aging, as crystals do not age.
Crystalfist does not give off body heat, making him impossible to track by body temperature.
Crystalfist can regenerate, but to a limited extent.
Due to the Antitrix's modifications made by Kevin, Crystalfist can control all the crystals generated by him in any shapes desired, such as tentacles. He is also most likely more powerful than Diamondhead.
Being part-Subsapien, Crystalfist shares many of the same weaknesses as Diamondhead, like there being a limited extent in how much damage his body can take before cracking or shattering.
There is a limit to how strong Crystalfist is, as he cracked his fist after punching a hard boulder.
Since his body is made of diamond, he can sink in water.
Due to Kevin's alterations to the Antitrix, Crystalfist is too powerful for the inexperienced Kevin to currently utilize to the fullest.
- Crystalfist first appeared in Franken-Fight, where he battled Humungousaur before switching into Bootleg.
- In Heads of the Family, Crystalfist battled Four Arms but later swapped heads with Sydney by mistake.
- In I Don't Like You, Crystalfist threatened the judges into giving him a higher score than Ben in the first round.
- In Roundabout: Part 2, Crystalfist battled the Forever Knight.
- In Bottomless Ben, Crystalfist teamed up with Omni-Kix Slapback to escape the bottomless pit and defeat Breaker One-Nine.
- In Tales from the Omnitrix, Crystalfist appeared in Ben's story, where he was attacked by Four Arms, Jetray and Omni-Kix Rath.
Crystalfist is a playable alien in the game.
Naming and Translations
|German||Kristallfaust||From Kristall, crystal and Faust, fist|
|Italian||Pugno di Cristallo||Translation of English name|
|Polish||Kryształowa Pięść||From kryształ, crystal and pięść, fist|
|Russian||Кристалл кулак||From кристалл, crystal and кулак, fist|
|Spanish (HA)||Puño de Cristal||From puño de cristal, fist of crystal|
|Turkish||Kristal yumruk||from cristal fist|
- Much like Diamond Matter, Crystalfist is a Petrosapien hybrid.
- Crystalfist had the preliminary name of "Black Ice".
|Regular Aliens||Fusion Aliens|
|Bashmouth • Bootleg • Crystalfist • Dark Matter • Hot Shot • Quad Smack • Rush • Skunkmoth • Thornblade • Undertow • Wreckingbolt||Monster Kevin • Monster Kevin 2|