|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Crystalfist (while closely identical to his original counterpart) bears a more hockey player-like appearance. His gemstone body is dark purple as opposed to the usual teal color. He sports two crystal shards on his back, his head design resembles a helmet with a sharp point on top, and he has red eyes. His collarbone is so large, his neck is simply thin. His shoulders sport spikes and his four-fingered hands are clawed. His hands are also black, resembling fingerless gloves.
He wears a sleeveless black bodysuit with a jagged V-shaped portion on his upper torso colored purple. Six rib-shaped crystal formations surround the back of his waist, while other crystal formations cover his knees like kneepads.
Crystalfist wears the Antitrix symbol on his chest.
In Tales from the Omnitrix, Crystalfist is depicted as a paper-made puppet.
Powers and Abilities
Crystalfist's body, being composed entirely of thick crystals, gives him enhanced durability due to the natural density of crystals. This allows him to withstand most physical impacts.
Being composed of crystals, Crystalfist is immune to aging, as crystals do not age.
Crystalfist does not give off body heat, making him impossible to track by body temperature.
Crystalfist can regenerate, but to a limited extent.
Due to the Antitrix's modifications made by Kevin, Crystalfist can control all the crystals generated by him in any shapes desired, such as tentacles. He is also most likely more powerful than Diamondhead.
Being part-Subsapien, Crystalfist shares many of the same weaknesses as Diamondhead, like there being a limited extent in how much damage his body can take before cracking or shattering.
There is a limit to how strong Crystalfist is, as he cracked his fist after punching a hard boulder.
Since his body is made of diamond, he can sink in water.
Due to Kevin's alterations to the Antitrix, Crystalfist is too powerful for the inexperienced Kevin to currently utilize to the fullest.
- Crystalfist first appeared in Franken-Fight, where he battled Humungousaur before switching into Bootleg.
- In Heads of the Family, Crystalfist battled Four Arms, but later swapped heads with Sydney by mistake.
- In I Don't Like You, Crystalfist threatened the judges into giving him a higher score than Ben in the first round.
- In Roundabout: Part 2, Crystalfist battled the Forever Knight.
- In Bottomless Ben, Crystalfist teamed up with Omni-Kix Slapback to escape the bottomless pit and defeat Breaker One-Nine.
- In Tales from the Omnitrix, Crystalfist appeared in Ben's story, where he was attacked by Four Arms, Jetray and Omni-Kix Rath.
- In Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, Crystalfist teamed up with Omni-Naut Humungousaur to battle Alien V.
Crystalfist is a playable alien in the game (multiplayer only). He is the in-game equivalent of Diamondhead.
Crystalfist is one of the aliens used by Kevin, and is available as a playable character, via the Omnitrix.
Naming and Translations
|German||Kristallfaust||From kristall, crystal and faust, fist|
|Italian||Pugno di Cristallo||Translation of English name|
|Polish||Kryształowa Pięść||From kryształ, crystal and pięść, fist|
|Portuguese (Br)||Punho de Cristal||Translation of English name|
|Russian||Кристалл Кулак||From кристалл, crystal and кулак, fist|
|Spanish (HA)||Puño de Cristal||From puño de cristal, fist of crystal|
|Turkish||Kristal Yumruk||Translation of English name|
Crystalfist’s name is based on Crystal and fist, referencing his Crystallokinesis abilities. It is also similar to Diamondhead’s name as both involve a mineral and a body part.
- Much like Diamond Matter, Crystalfist is a Petrosapien hybrid.
|Regular Aliens||Fusion Aliens|
|Bashmouth • Bootleg • Crystalfist • Dark Matter • Hot Shot • Humungoraptor • Quad Smack • Rush • Skunkmoth • Thornblade • Undertow • Wreckingbolt||Alien V • AntiVilgax • Monster Kevin • Monster Kevin (Story)|