Crashhopper greatly resembles a mix between a grasshopper and a praying mantis with significantly large hind limbs. He has the same green color scheme as Stinkfly. He has a large green horn and wears green overalls with black stripes all over. The Omnitrix symbol is on his stomach.
Powers and Abilities
Due to his relatively long and muscular hind legs, he is able to jump extremely long distances, leaving behind a shock wave. He has a very hard and powerful horn-like skull which he uses as a battering ram.
The shock wave created from his jump is strong enough to crack concrete and push through a large number of giant ants that were on top of him as seen in It Was Them. He is also strong enough to lift and throw a Muroid.
They were seen as It Was Them, a sticky goo (as of Mucilator) can leave him stuck without being able to leave. Also, Crashhopper's body is certainly not shielded as powerful as it looks in So Long, And Thanks For All The Smoothies when a missile struck he started to stroke the head showing he felt pain.
- Crashhopper makes his first appearance in It Was Them, where he battled Dr. Animo's Mutant Ants and later Mucilator.
- Crashhopper appeared in So Long, And Thanks For All The Smoothies, where he was used to redirect the missiles crashing to Earth away from people and buildings.
- He appeared in Hot Stretch, where he tried to catch Ester but failed.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 1, Crashhopper was used, but was attacked by Mucilator, so he changed into Armodrillo.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2, Crashhopper was used to battle Buglizard, who then turned into Mucilator.
- In Many Happy Returns, Crashhopper was defeated by Princess Looma.
- In Gone Fishin', Crashhopper defeated the Krakken.
- In Bros In Space, Crashhopper fought the Muroids.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- It Was Them (first appearance)
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies
- Hot Stretch
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators And Prey: Part 2
- Many Happy Returns
- Gone Fishin' (accidental transformation; selected alien was Way Big)
- Bros In Space
- Crashhopper is a playable alien character in the game (by 16-year-old Ben only). (DS and 3DS only)
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Crashhopper||From the original English name.|
|Polish||Crashhopper||From the original English name.|
|Romanian||Carambol||From carambol, collision.|
|French||Cigalocrash||From cigale, cicada and crash.|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Crashhopper||From the original English name.|
|German||Schmetterhüpfer||From schmetter, crash and Grashüpfer, grasshopper.|
- 4" Crashhopper
- Crashhopper (Wind Up Figure)
- Crashhopper 2 Inch Mini Figure
- Crashhopper (DNA Alien)
- 3 Pack Toys Crashhopper versions: Mask, Omnitrix and Regular
- As seen in So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies and confirmed by Derrick, Ben enjoys jumping as Crashhopper.
- Every time Crashhopper jumps, a grasshopper-like sound is heard. This sound effect also occurs when he speaks.
- Crashhopper is the first new alien to have a predator.
- Crashhopper is the first alien to appear in the same episode as it's predator.