|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
Like all the killer robots from Dimension 12 (albeit, red instead of blue), Computron is a mechanical creature with a big wheel as his primary source of locomotion, a flat-ish round waist, and a circular mushroom-shaped head with a singular optical cluster array. He has three long flat bandage-like tendrils for arms and scissor-like claws which appear to be engulfed in a red aura.
Computron is vastly intelligent, cold, and more emotionless than his followers.
Computron was imprisoned in Dimension 12 but he was later freed by Captain Nemesis so he could save people from him and his robot minions, but Ben arrived and destroyed all of the robots using Jetray and Armodrillo. However, Computron was destroyed by Captain Nemesis by taking his fist and punching his head off.
His loyal robots reappear in Girl Trouble, where they steal oil to make a fusion bomb that they can use to cause massive destruction as a way to avenge Computron's destruction. They have to use a particle accelerator to complete it, but thanks to Ben, his team and interference from Sunny and Antonio, the robots are sent back in Dimension 12 and the bomb is disarmed by Kevin.
Powers and Abilities
Computron's arms are flat to the point of near serration, and the laser-inducement clearly surrounding the edges increases their lethality to the point where he can slash clean through a cargo box. He can also rotate his torso and spin his arms like a giant saw blade. He can shoot lasers out of his large eye, can also easily withstand Jetray's neuroshocks.
- Hero Time (first appearance; destroyed)
- The name of "Computron" was also used in The Transformers.
- Like its minions, Computron's origins are unknown, except that they were not created by the Weapon Masters of Techadon.[DM 1]
- Computron bears a very strong resemblance to the Omnidroid(s) from Pixar’s The Incredibles.
- Computron is mentioned briefly in the Omniverse episode Hot Stretch when XLR8 says, "It's on like Computron!"