|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity.|
Computron is a big red robot. He has a big wheel to ride on, a round waist and a circular head. It has long arms and claws which appear to have a red glow surrounding them. It also has a big red eye.
|This section needs expanding. You can help by adding info.|
Computron was imprisoned in Dimension 12 but it was later freed by Captain Nemesis so it could save people from it and its robot minions, but Ben arrived and destroyed all of the robots using Jetray and Armodrillo. However, Computron was destroyed by Captain Nemesis by taking his fist and popping his head off.
Its loyal robots reappear in Girl Trouble, where they steal oil to make a fusion bomb that they can use to cause massive destruction as a way to avenge Computron's destruction.
They have to use a particle accelerator to complete it, but thanks to Ben, his team and interference from Sunny and Antonio, the robots are sent back in Dimension 12 and the bomb is disarmed by Kevin.
Powers and Abilities
Computron has long arms with claws. It can shoot lasers out of its large eye. It can also easily withstand Jetray's neuroshocks. It seems to have razor sharp blades as it was able to cut through a cargo box.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Hero Time (first appearance; destroyed)
- The name of "Computron" was also used in The Transformers TV cartoon series.
- Like its minions, Computron's origins are unknown.
- Computron bears a very remarkable resemblance to the Omnidroid from Pixar’s The Incredibles, or at least one of the omnidroids.
- Computron is mentioned briefly in Omniverse episode Hot Stretch when XLR8 says, "It's on like Computron!"