|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Collectimus is a villain that appeared in Ben 10: Omniverse.
Collectimus has large purple lens glasses and has light green skin with dark green robes and armor. He is small and sits on a golden chair.
He can be seen as a stereotypical nerd collector and is a perfectionist when it comes to collecting, (i.e.: rare items, complete sets, pristine condition, etc.). He considers himself to be above galactic law, and that even the planet Earth is nothing more than a collectible, due to the fact that it was signed by the "Real Ben 10" and was willing to trade it for an original T-shirt.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
Powers and Abilities
His chair can hover and possesses various weapons and equipment. According to Collectimus, the chair's technology is far beyond any other in the universe.
He can use his cards as blank slots so he can preserve and collect items, people, weapons, such as lasers, and defense, such as force fields.
Force Field Projectors
These devices can surround a planet within a cube-shaped containment field.
Due to his chair's technology being supposedly more advanced than any other in the universe, Collectimus claims to be undefeatable. However, his main weakness seems to be his fanatical obsession of collecting all things related to Ben 10. He was even willing to trade the entire planet Earth for Ben's old T-shirt.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Collect This (first appearance)
- The End of an Era (future; cameo)
- He is a fan of the Ben 10 Show and collects all Ben 10 merchandise.
- He knows that Ben recreated the universe in So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies.
- Collectimus doesn't age.[DJW 1]
- He resembles some Marvel Comics' villains such as:
- The Collector because he collects items.
- Galactus because of his name and appearance except for size.
- MODOK because of his chair.
- Also, both Collectimus and MODOK from Avengers Assemble and Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel have the same voice actors.
- He also resembles Metron of DCs New Gods and the original version of Zodak the Cosmic Enforcer from Masters of The Universe, both of whom fly around multiverses with unfathomable cosmic powers in cosmic chairs.
- He most closely resembles the DC character Batmite, being an extremely obsesive fan with extradimentional powers.
- Apparently, Collectimus is the reason why the Ben 10 show's character of Gwevin had been constantly re-cast. He had admitted to "collecting" the first 12 Gwevins and did not hesitate to collect Simian as the 13th.
- He seems to represent a stereotypical sci-fi geek.
- The cloud he makes when he teleports is similar to the one used by the fairies from the Nickelodeon show The Fairly Oddparents when they "poof" anywhere.