The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
|“||Omniverse is always taking place "now." Ultimate Alien is always taking place just before Omniverse. Alien Force was always taking place "now," until Ultimate Alien aired, at which point it took place about a year ago.||”|
- —Dwayne McDuffie's concept of "now", implying the use of a floating timeline. Due to the nature of a floating timeline, the contents and the dates are subject to revision.[DM 1]
This is the timeline where nearly the entire Ben 10 series take place. Ben 10: Race Against Time didn't directly happen in this timeline, and Gwen 10 and Goodbye and Good Riddance are "what if" episodes.
|Prior to 231AD||
|20th and 21st Century|
|During Ben 10||
|During Omniverse Flashbacks|
|During Alien Force|
|Ultimate Alien Omniverse|
- The events of Ben 10: Race Against Time were originally canon to the Classic Timeline.[DM 2] They have been retconned into an alternate timeline as of Ben 10,000 Returns.
- The events of Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens were originally non-canon to the Classic Timeline.[MW 1] They have been canonized to tie in with the Omniverse flashbacks.[DJW 1]
- It is revealed in And Then There Were None that the main timeline branched into many alternate realities and timelines.
- The current Ben 10 series always takes place "this year". The original series is perpetually six years ago to the current "now".[DM 3][DM 4]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.