|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|“||Ben! Where's Paradox? The Chronosapiens have gone rogue, and Maltruant's temporal beasts are on a cross-dimensional rampage! This Time War is getting out of hand!||”|
Chronosapiens are a species of biomechanical lifeforms. They're robotic, metallic, and appear to be more machine-like than biological.
Chronosapiens are large, round semi-humanoid aliens, made of yellow or black metal, and have a translucent window on their chest which displays their innards, which appear to be various gears. They have a round, short head with a semi-circular appendage on top.
When moving, Chronosapiens produce gear-like sounds.
Powers and Abilities
Chronosapiens can fire time rays from their hands or chest, which have various effects such as sending people back in time, aging an object/person to dust, restoring individuals who have been erased from time, sending them into a different timeline, and reverting them to a previous state while also immobilizing them.
Chronosapiens can slow down time, which makes them look like to other beings that they are fast when they're actually really slow.
Chronosapiens have a degree of enhanced strength, as Clockwork was able to throw a pipe so hard it became heavily embedded into a wall.
Chronosapiens can rotate their heads 360° degrees.[DJW 2]
Chronosapiens possesses chronopathy, which grants him a fine-tuned sense of precise time and determine the exact time an event has taken or will take place and for low long, as demonstrated by Maltruant.
Because they are technological beings, it is possible for a Galvanic Mechamorph to merge with a Chronosapien, thus making their time rays stronger and increasing their speed and stamina to superhuman levels. While in this state, Chronosapiens can jump extremely high, morph their hands into drills, fire rockets out of shoulder-mounted launchers, and sense another Chronosapien's head key.
Chronosapiens are less durable than Oryctini, as a laser blast from Carl Nesmith's glove damaged Clockwork's right shoulder and caused him to shut down. When Clockwork reverted to human form in this state, Ben's right arm was broken.
If something hits a Chronosapien's head key, they can be badly stunned; this shows that they are not very agile, as Clockwork admits that he "is not good for dodging."
Because of their large bodies and short legs, Chronosapiens cannot run very fast and are low on stamina, meaning they tire out quickly.
The use of a Chronosapien's powers creates a ripple effect that can be sensed and in some cases reversed by another Chronosapien.
A Chronosapiens's time rays are ineffective against anything diamond-related such as Petrosapiens, due to them being incapable of aging. Similarly, the time rays are ineffective on gumballs because time has no effect on them.
- Clockwork (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Chronosapien)
- When asked if Chronosapiens can completely stop time, Derrick J. Wyatt believed that they can yet was unsure for how long.[DJW 4]
- Chronosapiens could probably use each other's head keys, but they would not have their true resonance.[DJW 5]
- Chronosapiens could still function even if they lose some of their parts.[DJW 6]
- Chronosapiens could probably trap someone in a time loop. However, the time loop itself would not be infinite.[DJW 7]
- When asked who is the strongest Chronosapien, Derrick answered that the strongest historically was an ancient klock-knight errant known as Sir Tok-Tic the Persistently Unpunctual. He also mentioned that Chronosapien time is a funny thing.[DJW 8]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ben Again
- ↑ Ben 10,000
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ben 10,000 Returns
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Catch a Falling Star
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 And Then There Was Ben
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1
- ↑ The Eggman Cometh
- ↑ The Beginning of the End
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Bengeance Is Mine
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 The End of an Era
- ↑ Ben 10,000 (Ultimate Alien)
- ↑ A Jolt from the Past
- ↑ Ultimate Ben
- ↑ Professor Paradox
- ↑ Paradox
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 A New Dawn
- ↑ File:Rogue Chronosapiens Explanation.png
- ↑ File:Clockwork Can Rotate His Head.png
- ↑ File:Chronosapiens Can Be Magnetized.PNG
- ↑ File:Clockwork Can Stop Time.PNG
- ↑ File:Maltruant With Clockwork's Key.PNG
- ↑ File:Chronosapiens Can Function Without Some Parts.PNG
- ↑ File:Clockwork Time Loop Trap.png
- ↑ File:Sir Tok-Tic Proof.png