|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
The Chronologger is a piece of powerful technology developed on Earth and known throughout the universe. It is used to generate enough energy to weaken the time-space continuum. It is a ring of Quartz crystals resembling a Teleporter Pod.
It is first seen in Paradox when Professor Paradox was experimenting in his lab when his assistant Hugo drew back and hit the controls, causing the machine to become a vacuum, pulling Paradox inside of it and hurling him into the event horizon of a virtual wormhole. Hugo also is sucked in (and these effects turned him into a time-creature that aged everything it touched).
- Paradox (first appearance; destroyed)
- Ultimate Aggregor (first reappearance; rebuilt)
- Despite looking like one, the Chronologger is not a Teleporter Pod.
- It is also known as an Entropy Pump.
- It is similar to Dexter's time machine in FusionFall in shape and function, though made of stone versus Dexter's metallic version