|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
|Click here to see the Classic Timeline version of this article|
|“||Argh, Buzzshock. I really hate this thing.||”|
– Buzzshock's first words.
Buzzshock's appearance is similar to an Earth dry cell. He is black with green eyes, a large and white lightning bolt-like stripe spanning from where his neck starts to where his legs start on his front and back sides, and a positive (+) symbol and negative (-) symbol on his back. Buzzshock wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Buzzshock has the ability to manipulate green electricity, and can pass through any electrical source using a form of enhanced speed.
Buzzshock can control electricity and can inhabit electrical devices, controlling them from the inside, and in some cases powering them. However, he can also cause electrical technology to malfunction and fry when he passes through them. He can animate and possess electrical machines as a result.
Buzzshock has the capability to duplicate himself when he is severed, more specifically when he is cut in half or has enough power.
Buzzshock can electrify liquids to attack enemies.
Buzzshock can use his powers to seamlessly fly, sometimes leaving an electric trail behind.
Buzzshock is surprisingly strong for his size. He also has enhanced agility.
Buzzshock is durable enough to withstand being harmed by energy blasts. His natural durability can be increased by his self-duplication, allowing him to be uninjured if he is severed, as he simply can duplicate to avoid being harmed.
Buzzshock can emit a sonic scream capable of shattering glass.
Buzzshock's power can be taken away by fire, or when he is trapped in something made of a non-conductive material.
Buzzshock can be insulated with rubber-sheeted blankets.
If Buzzshock runs out of energy, he will fall asleep.
Buzzshock's energy can be absorbed by a species such as Fulmini.
Buzzshock's small size can be a disadvantage against a bigger, stronger opponent like the Xerge.
Buzzshock can be trapped by non-conductive materials like glass.
- Buzzshock first appeared in Ben 10,010, where he was used by Ben 10,000 to battle the Xerge alongside Humungoraptor and General Hex before sensing his younger self.
- Ben 10,010 (first appearance; accidental transformation)
Buzzshock's name is a combination of the words "buzz" and "shock", referencing his electrical abilities.
- Buzzshock was considered to appear in the reboot at an earlier point, but did not make the cut as an electric alien for Ben because Shock Rock was created for plot purposes.[DR 1]
- Buzzshock was eventually able to appear in Ben 10,010, but as one of Ben 10,000's aliens. Coincidentally, this is a trait that he has in common with his Classic Timeline counterpart.
- Buzzshock's design in the reboot heavily resembles his Classic Timeline counterpart's appearance in the original series appearance.
- In the Turkish dub of Ben 10,010, Buzzshock is referred to as "Megawatt", the placeholder name used for Nosedeenians in the original series.
- Buzzshock is the second Original Series alien to be introduced in reboot movies, the other being Way Big and Ripjaws.
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Goop • Jetray • Way Big|
|Introduced in Season 5||Big Chill • Bloxx • Buzzshock • Chromastone • Ripjaws • Spidermonkey • Surge|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Alien • Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Black Hat Alien • Hotdawg • Mole-Stache • Scooter Alien|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Diamondhead-Humungousaur Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|