|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Buglizard is the predatory species of Lepidopterrans.
Buglizard has a white, black and red color scheme, Buglizard has a black head which dons a white patch on each side of her head. Located on these, she has four red eyes, two on one side, and two on the other. Buglizard has sharp teeth and the gums protrude in lower jaw. She has a row of red spikes running down her back, which also has a black stripe. Buglizard has four legs and black feet, each ending in three red claws, and a tail with a red-marked tip.
Buglizard wears a red spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
Powers and Abilities
Buglizard is capable of spraying a yellow fog, simultaneously eliminating Stinkfly's enhanced vision and mucus traps.
Buglizard has a prehensile tail, suitable for capturing Stinkfly.
Buglizard's claws are strong enough to cling to the bottom of a space ship.
- Buglizard first appeared in The More Things Change: Part 2, where she battled Water Hazard until retreating when Rook joined the fight. Later, Buglizard was defeated by Shocksquatch.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 1, Buglizard to escaped from Stinkfly's goo and battled Wildmutt, their fight spilling out into the park, until she was recalled by Khyber.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 2, Buglizard trapped Stinkfly with her tail and was attacked by Crashhopper before switching into Mucilator.
- In Outbreak, Buglizard appeared because of a malfunction with the Nemetrix.
- In Malefactor, Buglizard broke into the Olde Bellwood Fair and battled Heatblast.
- In A Fistful of Brains, one of the Panuncian's clones used its Nemetrix to transform into Buglizard after the Panuncian cornered Ben.
- The More Things Change: Part 2 (first appearance)
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- Outbreak (cameo)
- Khyber's Panuncian
- Ben 10: Omniverse
- Ghost Ship
Naming and Translations
|French||Buglézard||From the English bug and the French lézard, lizard|
|Hungarian||Bogárgyík||From bogár, bug and gyík, lizard|
|Italian||Lucertolone||From lucertolone, big lizard|
|Polish||BugLizard||From the original English name|
|Portuguese (Br)||Lagartóide||From lagarto, lizard, and from the sufix "-óide", which means "similar to". "Lagartóide" also is a play with Stinkfly's portuguese name, "Insectóide".|
|Russian||Баг-Лизард||From the original English name|
Buglizard's name is a play on the words bug and lizard.
|Buglizard • Crabdozer • Hypnotick • Mucilator • Omnivoracious • Panuncian • Slamworm • Terroranchula • Tyrannopede • Vicetopus|
|Ultimate Panuncian||Way Big's Predator|