The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is a stub. You can help by editing it.|
|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Brief Career of Lucky Girl is the fifteenth episode of Ben 10.
Hex attacks a cosplay convention in hopes of getting a powerful wand that gives the user incredible powers. Which Gwen gets a hold of cosplaying as her favorite hero Lucky Girl.
- Goblin (first appearance)
- Lucky Girl was only Gwen's alter ego in the classic continuity; not a superhero that she admired.
- Max's favorite series he mentions at the convention is a parody of Star Trek, he even wears a costume that resembles that of Worf from The Next Generation series.
- The "Larping Troopers" are likely a parody on the Storm Troopers from the Star Wars franchise.
- Oliver's costume is based off of Harry Potter.
|Tara Strong||Ben Tennyson|
|Montserrat Hernandez||Gwen Tennyson|
|David Kaye||Max Tennyson|
|John DiMaggio||Four Arms|
|Robin Atkin Downes||Hex|
|Dee Bradley Baker||Oliver|
- This episode aired as the 9th episode in the U.S.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.