|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Bootleg has a black torso, arms, and legs and blue wrists, feet, and shoulders. He has blue stripes that extend from his body, resembling circuitry, and two large spiky balls on his back. The red dot on the front of his head is his eye.
The Antitrix symbol is located on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Being part-Galvanic Mechamorph, Bootleg shares many of the same abilities as Upgrade, such as technological possession, elasticity, and enhanced flexibility. Due to the alterations Kevin made to the Antitrix, Bootleg is most likely much more powerful than Upgrade.
If his body is damaged or taken over, he can become an smaller form, ditching the rest of his body. The body can then continue performing its own actions independently, even after Bootleg has timed out, and can also be merged back into himself.
Due to Kevin's alterations to the Antitrix, Bootleg is too powerful for the inexperienced Kevin to currently utilize to the fullest. For example, Bootleg accidentally gave Xingo a power-up by mistake whilst being merged with a TV.
- Bootleg first appeared in Franken-Fight, where he upgraded the Rustbuggy before being defeated by Shock Rock, resulting in the Rustbuggy turning into a monster. He later teamed up with Shock Rock to revert the Rustbuggy back to normal.
- In Xingo Nation, Bootleg inadvertently gave Xingo a power-up.
- In Vin Diagram, Bootleg competed in a race with Vin Ethanol, whilst threatening the lives of the other racers in his battle with Heatblast and Glitch, before switching into Bashmouth.
- In Adrenaland Jr., Bootleg tried to upgrade the park but was stopped by Shock Rock and Heatblast.
- Franken-Fight (first appearance; x2)
- Xingo Nation
- Vin Diagram
- Adrenaland Jr. (off-screen transformation)
Naming and Translations
|Russian||Бутлег||From the original English name|
|Turkish||çizme bacak||from bootleg|
Bootleg is a word describing an illegal recreation of a certain object.
- Bootleg loosely resembles Ultimate Echo Echo from the Classic Continuity.
- As a mutated Galvanic Mechamorph, he is also similar to Malware.
|Regular Aliens||Fusion Aliens|
|Bashmouth • Bootleg • Crystal Fist • Dark Matter • Hot Shot • Quad Smack • Rush • Skunkmoth • Thornblade • Undertow • Wreckingbolt||Monster Kevin|