|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Bloxx's appearance looks similar to that of a gorilla made out of building blocks. He has three main colors which are red, blue and yellow, with black lines all over his body. He's mostly red and yellow with some spots of blue.
Bloxx wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Bloxx's shapeshifting powers allow him to transform into multiple things, such as a wall, catapult, cage, etc. If Bloxx's body is damaged/broken he can easily reform the broken pieces immediately. He can form more blocks on his body, either to grow in size, create constructs of blocks, change himself into a larger construct or even use them as projectiles.
Bloxx can willingly detach parts of his body to get out of certain situations.
Bloxx can turn his hands into guns, dubbed the Bloxx-lobber, and fire explosive blocks from them. The blocks are also painful to step on, as seen when Humungousaur used them to pain Tyrannopede into releasing him from his mouth.
Bloxx is very dense and durable.
Bloxx has enhanced strength, as he was able to throw a car with one hand.
Bloxx is shown to be immune to extremely high amounts of radiation, as seen when he protected Rook from dying in the Earth's atmosphere. However, this did still cause him great discomfort, as he stated that his "butt was on fire".
Despite his shape-changing abilities, Bloxx can be broken when hit with enough force, but can easily reform himself right after.
There is probably a limit to how big Bloxx can become, but it has not been established.[MW 1]
- Bloxx first appeared in The More Things Change: Part 1, where he saved Mr. Baumann's shop from being destroyed with Rook's help.
- In A Jolt from the Past, Bloxx battled Fistrick and his gang.
- In Have I Got a Deal for You, Bloxx battled the Screegit and contained it long enough for Prof. Hokestar to revert the Screegit to its original form.
- In Many Happy Returns, Bloxx stopped a Tetramand ship from attacking his team.
- In Rules of Engagement, Bloxx blocked the way of Julie and Hervé so he could explain himself to Julie.
- In Bros in Space, Bloxx made the process of extracting the Amber Ogia on Revonnah easier.
- In T.G.I.S., Bloxx saved Zak Saturday from Argost.
- In Rad, Bloxx tried to catch the Gracklflint, but failed and helped Rad Dudesman to make a trap to it.
- In The Frogs of War: Part 1, Bloxx saved himself and Rook when they crashed.
- In O Mother, Where Art Thou?, Bloxx confronted Ma Vreedle.
- In For a Few Brains More, Bloxx removed Azmuth's brain from Albedo, yet was defeated by Negative Ultimate Humungousaur.
- In Rad Monster Party, Bloxx battled Viktor and Zs'Skayr.
- In Universe vs. Tennyson, Bloxx trapped Fistrick so Rook could arrest him.
- In Rook Tales, Bloxx was defeated by Kundo.
- In Breakpoint, Bloxx saved Rook.
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2, Bloxx and Handy Man gave water to the Benwood citizens.
- In A New Dawn, Bloxx appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- In Stuck on You, Skurd gave Humungousaur the Bloxx-lobber to battle Tyrannopede.
- In Let's Do the Time War Again, Skurd gave Gravattack the Bloxx-lobber to catch the Time Beast.
- In Third Time's a Charm, Skurd gave Shocksquatch the Bloxx-lobber to battle Charmcaster.
- In Malgax Attacks, Skurd gave Whampire a pair of Bloxx-lobbers to battle Malgax.
- 16-year-old Ben
- Season 1
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first appearance; accidental transformation)
- A Jolt from the Past
- Have I Got a Deal for You
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- A New Dawn (cameo)
- 11 year old Ben
- Season 2
- Season 8
- Ben 10: Omniverse
Bloxx is a playable alien in the game (by 16-year-old Ben only; not on DS and 3DS)
Bloxx is a playable alien in the game (not on 3DS).
Bloxx can create a decoy of himself in order to distract his opponents.
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Блокс||From блокс, blocks|
|Chinese||积木猩||From 积木 (Jī Mù), building block, and 猩 (Xīng), gorilla|
|French||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|German||Klotz||From klotz, block|
|Hebrew||קוביות||From קוביות, blocks|
|Hungarian||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|Italian||Costruttore||From costruttore, builder|
|Polish||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|Russian||Блокс||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)||Bloxx||From the original English name|
- Bloxx was first revealed in a Bandai Toy Fair display for Omniverse.
- It is implied that Bloxx was never locked in the Omnitrix.[DJW 1]
- Bloxx's body almost looks to be entirely composed of living plastic blocks similar to the LEGO construction toy brand.
- Similarly to actual LEGO blocks, they are exceptionally durable and therefore are painful to step on.
- Bloxx's design resembles Gutsman.exe from Megaman Battle Network.
- ↑ link unavailable