|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Bloxx's appearance looks similar to that of a gorilla made out of building blocks. He has three main colors, which are red, blue and yellow, with black lines all over his body. He is mostly red and yellow with some spots of blue.
Bloxx wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Bloxx's shapeshifting powers allow him to transform into multiple things, such as a wall, catapult, cage, etc. If Bloxx's body is damaged/broken he can easily reform the broken pieces immediately. He can form more blocks on his body, either to grow in size, create constructs of blocks, change himself into a larger construct, or even use them as projectiles.
Bloxx can willingly detach parts of his body to get out of certain situations.
Bloxx can turn his hands into guns, dubbed the Bloxx-Lobber, and fire explosive blocks from them. The blocks are also painful to step on, as seen when Humungousaur used them to pain Khyber as Tyrannopede into releasing him from his mouth.
Bloxx is very dense and durable.
Similar to Cannonbolt, Bloxx can encase people or objects inside his body, and is shown to be immune to extremely high amounts of radiation; both of these feats were demonstrated when he protected Rook from dying in the Earth's atmosphere.
Despite his shape-changing abilities, Bloxx can be broken when hit with enough force, but can easily rebuild himself right after.
While Bloxx is highly durable to an extent, he still feels pain, as seen when he was being beaten down by Negative Ultimate Humungousaur. Similarly, plummeting through Earth's atmosphere caused him great discomfort, enough to make his butt feel like it was "on fire".
There is probably a limit to how big Bloxx can become, but it has not been established.[MW 1]
- Bloxx first appeared in The More Things Change: Part 1, where he saved Mr. Baumann's shop from being destroyed with Rook's help.
- In A Jolt from the Past, Bloxx fought Fistrick and his gang.
- In Have I Got a Deal for You, Bloxx battled the Screegit and contained it long enough for Professor Hokestar to revert the Screegit to its original form.
- In Many Happy Returns, Bloxx stopped a Tetramand ship from attacking his team.
- In Bros in Space, Bloxx made the process of extracting the Amber Ogia on Revonnah easier.
- In Rules of Engagement, Bloxx blocked the way of Julie and Hervé so he could explain himself to the former.
- In T.G.I.S., Bloxx saved Zak from Argost.
- In Rad, Bloxx tried to catch the Gracklflint, but failed and helped Rad Dudesman make a trap to it.
- In The Frogs of War: Part 1, Bloxx saved himself and Rook when they crashed into Milleous' ship.
- In O Mother, Where Art Thou?, Bloxx was defeated by Ma Vreedle.
- In For a Few Brains More, Bloxx removed Azmuth's brain from Albedo and was defeated by Negative Ultimate Humungousaur.
- In Rad Monster Party, Bloxx battled Viktor and Zs'Skayr.
- In Universe vs. Tennyson, Bloxx saved himself, Mr. Baumann, and Fistrick from crashing, and then trapped the latter so Rook could arrest him.
- In Rook Tales, Bloxx was defeated by Kundo.
- In Breakpoint, Bloxx saved Rook from being burnt to death in the Earth's atmosphere.
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2, Bloxx and Handy Man gave water to the Benwood citizens.
- In A New Dawn, Bloxx appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- In Stuck on You, Skurd gave Humungousaur the Bloxx-Lobber to fight Khyber as Tyrannopede.
- In Let's Do the Time War Again, Skurd gave Gravattack the Bloxx-Lobber to catch the Time Beast.
- In Third Time's a Charm, Skurd gave Shocksquatch the Bloxx-Lobber to battle Charmcaster.
- In Malgax Attacks, Skurd gave Whampire a pair of Bloxx-Lobbers to fight Malgax.
- 16-year-old Ben
- Season 1
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first appearance; accidental transformation)
- A Jolt from the Past
- Have I Got a Deal for You (accidental transformation)
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- A New Dawn (cameo)
- 11-year-old Ben
- Season 2
- Season 8
- Ben 10: Omniverse
Bloxx is a playable alien in the game (by 16-year-old Ben only; not on DS and 3DS)
Bloxx is a playable alien in the game (not on 3DS).
Bloxx can create a decoy of himself in order to distract his opponents.
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Блокс||From блокс, blocks|
|Chinese||积木猩||From 积木 (Jī Mù), building block, and 猩 (Xīng), gorilla|
|French||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|German||Klotz||From klotz, block|
|Hebrew||קוביות||From קוביות, blocks|
|Hungarian||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|Italian||Costruttore||From costruttore, builder|
|Polish||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Bloxx||From the original English name|
|Russian||Блокс||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)||Bloxx||From the original English name|
Bloxx's name comes from the word blocks, referencing to what he's made out of.
- Bloxx's working name was Blox.
- Bloxx was first revealed in a Bandai Toy Fair display for Omniverse.
- It is implied that Bloxx was never locked in the Omnitrix.[DJW 1]
- From Arc 4 of Omniverse onwards, Bloxx is replaced with Astrodactyl in the opening intro of the show, particularly in the part where the former originally appeared alongside Shocksquatch, Way Big, and Crashhopper.
- The blocks that Bloxx's body is made of look very similar to the plastic bricks of the Lego construction toy brand.
- Also, like actual Lego bricks, they are exceptionally durable and therefore are painful to step on, hence why Bloxx has enhanced durability.
- Bloxx's design resembles Gutsman.exe from Mega Man Battle Network.
- Bloxx has been considered being featured in the reboot.[DR 1]
- ↑ link unavailable