The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
- It can transform the wielder into any alien from the Omnitrix.
- The Biomnitrix is two Omnitrixes that are linked together, thus allowing the user to perform alien fusions by slamming the two gauntlets together. These fusions are not stored in the Biomnitrix, rather, they are created when being transformed into.[DJW 2]
- By using just one gauntlet, the user can transform into normal aliens.[DJW 3]
- It can be voice-controlled or even used without actually having to say the name of the alien, similar to the Omnitrix's Master Control.
- Compared to past models, the Biomnitrix is incredibly streamlined and lightweight, possessing practically no bulk and appearing to perfectly blend in with, and mimic, the natural curves and contours of the user's forearms.
The Biomnitrix can be temporarily disabled if it is exposed to a large electromagnetic pulse, such as from a solar flare.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Ben Again (first appearance)
- Ben 10,000 created the Biomnitrix with the minds of his smartest aliens,[DJW 22] similarly to how he created the replica Omnitrix he made for his son.
- Azmuth thinks the Biomnitrix is silly, but ultimately he's just relieved that Ben is having fun again.[DJW 23]
- All Way Big fusions are smaller than Way Big unless he is fused with something of the same size or bigger.[DJW 24]
- When the Biomnitrix times out, the sounds of the original and latest Omnitrixes' respective time-out clips play simultaneously. However, since its Master Control is active, the Biomnitrix would only time-out if Ben suffers severe damage. It also timed-out after the erased-from-existence Atomic-X was restored via the use of Clockwork's powers.
- Out of all the concept ideas, Gravadactyl and XLRG were the only ones that were drawn. The others were 'names on the board'.[DJW 13]
- All Biomnitrix fusions were drawn by Tom Perkins.[DJW 22]
- Echostorm can shoot psychic sound waves.[DJW 10]
- Nano-Big is about the height of an average human.[DJW 17]
- Alien W has cosmically amplified pain receptors.[DJW 25]
- A fusion between Grey Matter and Rath would both extremely intelligence and extremely aggressive.[DJW 26]
- A fusion between Wildmutt and Nanomech would not have an appearance similar to a Xenomorph.[DJW 27]
- A fusion between Toepick and Chromastone would shoots a prismatic laser beam from his single eye when people are the most terrified.[DJW 28]
- ↑ http://archive.is/bwNf0
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121019692148
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121788829556
- ↑ File:Alien W Proof.png
- ↑ https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/121287829108
- ↑ https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120933634164
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121778800244
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121827955316
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121687481716
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121337296500
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121750443892
- ↑ https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/121337988468
- ↑ https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/121337975668
- ↑ https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/121192824436
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121658675572
- ↑ https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/121147569012
- ↑ https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/121661826420
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121750766708
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121694117748
- ↑ File:Alien X-The Worst Fusion Concept.png
- ↑ File:Grey Matter-Rath Fusion Concept.png
- ↑ File:Wildmutt-Nanomech Fusion Concept.png
- ↑ File:Toepick-Chromastone Fusion Concept.png
|Omnitrix (Ben 10,000)||Biomnitrix||Nemetrix||Ultimatrix (Recreated)|
|Omnitrix (Replica)||Hero Watch||Power Watch||Zombitrix|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.