|This article belongs to an alternate timeline or dimension within the Classic Continuity|
|Click here to see the Main Timeline version of this article|
Benzarro is an alternate and evil version of Ben Tennyson.
Benzarro has a stunted appearance, resembling a zombie. He wears a purple straitjacket with a "10" sewed on the chest, fourteen buckles on it and pants with patches. His body is green with blotches, he has purple eyes and a little purple hair, a long neck, pale yellow teeth, an under bite and animalistic toes.
Benzarro behaves very primitively, displaying ape-like body movements and dexterity in his human form. Instead of coherent speech, he only yells phrases like, "What we do now?" and "Ben smash!" He also said "This fun!" and "Cousin dweeb!" while as Frankenstrike. He also headbutted his Omnitrix to transform, further demonstrating his primitive behavior. However, Benzarro is not necessarily completely unintelligent, just backwards.[DJW 3]
Benzarro originates from an alternate reality, where he is Patient 10 of a form of zombie outbreak that turns its victims into undead beings with Bizarro-ish traits.[DJW 1]
Benzarro first appeared in And Then There Were None, where he was among the evil Bens recruited by Eon and Vilgax from across the cosmos and brought to the No Watch Timeline to wipe No Watch Ben out. Albedo and Benzarro, the latter as Frankenstrike, chased No Watch Ben through town until No Watch Ben was saved by Ben Prime. Later, in Los Soledad, Benzarro was part of the fight between the good and evil Bens, as Snare-oh. At the end of the episode, just like all the other Bens, he was erased from spacetime by the Chronosapien Time Bomb.
In And Then There Was Ben, Benzarro was brought back into existence when No Watch Ben used Clockwork to suck the Time Bomb's ripple back in. Later, Benzarro turned into Frankenstrike again and fought Gwen 10 as Wildvine, and was defeated when Vomit Man tried to swallow him by the head. At the end of the episode, he was sent back to his own timeline by Clockwork.
Powers and Abilities
In battle, just like every other Ben, Benzarro relies on his Omnitrix to fight.
- Since Benzarro is an undead being, any non-Anur alien transformations he has would be zombified versions.[DJW 6]
- Benzarro likes his fries with clods of dirt and worms, and makes his smoothies with paste.[DJW 7]
- It is unknown if Benzarro has Feedback in his Omnitrix.[DJW 8]
- Derrick J. Wyatt's favorite alternate Ben is either Nega Ben or Benzarro. However, his favorites change depending on his mood.[DJW 9]
- Benzarro's version of Gwen is an unpowered scientist constantly working on a cure for Benzarro from a secure secret bunker.[DJW 10]
- Benzarro's version of Dr. Animo is one of the few scientists left and is trying to save the world.[DJW 11]
- Benzarro's version of Zombozo is one of the few remaining humans.[DJW 12]
- Benzarro's versions of Captain Nemesis[DJW 13] and Kevin[DJW 14] are currently listed as missing.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 File:Benzarro Patient 10.PNG
- ↑ File:Zombitrix Not Embedded.png
- ↑ File:Benzarro Backwards.PNG
- ↑ File:Benzarro Azmuth.PNG
- ↑ File:Corrupturas & Zombies.png
- ↑ File:Benzarro Has Zombie Aliens.PNG
- ↑ File:Alternate Ben Food Preferences.PNG
- ↑ File:Alternate Bens Feedback.png
- ↑ File:DJW Favorite Ben.PNG
- ↑ File:Benzarro Gwen Scientist.PNG
- ↑ File:Benzarro Animo.PNG
- ↑ File:Benzarro Zombozo.PNG
- ↑ File:Benzarro Captain Nemesis.png
- ↑ File:Benzarro Kevin.PNG
|Ben Prime • Ben 10,000|
|Ben 10,000 (Original Series) • Ben 10,000 (Ultimate Alien) • Ben Tennyson (Race Against Time Timeline) • Eon • Eon's Servants • Bad Ben • Benzarro • Nega Ben • No Watch Ben • Ben 23 • Mad Ben • Ben Tennyson (Gwen 10)|