Benwolf is the thirty-first episode of Ben 10.
December 18, 2006
During a visit to New Mexico, a wolf-like creature appears in a flash of purple lightning. Once there, it begins stealing satellite equipment for an unknown reason. One of Gtandpa Max's old friends believes it to be a Yenaldooshi, or Navajo werewolf, a sign of pure evil. Wildvine fights the creature, but it bites Wildvine's root just before Ben returns to normal. It nearly kills Ben as a human, but he is spared when the wolf accidentally scratches the Omnitrix rather than Ben himself. Afterward, Ben begins transforming into a werewolf himself, presumably an effect of the bite. The others hurry to kill the werewolf before Ben's transformation is complete. However, they discover that werewolf is actually an alien. By scratching the Omnitrix, it added its own DNA to the Omnitrix, which was gradually shifting Ben into that form. Upon reverting back to human form some time later, Ben fights the werewolf as Cannonbolt inside an active volcano, sealing it within. The group is unable to find the missing equipment, but assume the threat to be over. However, the alien had finished building a transmitter from the parts he salvaged, and it activates on its own.
- Ben obtains a new DNA sample (Benwolf).
- Ben first transforms into Benwolf.
- Ben learns about the Omnitrix's capture mode.
- Ben falls in love with Kai Green.
- Ben and the gang fight the Yenaldooshi, beginning the Zs'Skayr saga.
Omnitrix alien debuts
- The trios thirtieth stop is New Mexico.
- This is the third time Ben gets stuck in alien form, because the Yenaldooshi scratched the Omnitrix. This is the second time he is stuck in the form of a new alien.