|This article belongs to an alternate dimension or timeline|
|See the Classic Timeline version | Reboot Timeline version|
Ben's appearance is older and somewhat different from his reboot counterpart. His outfit consists of a black shirt, blue jeans and a green jacket with white stripes and the number 10 on it, and black and white Converse-style shoes.
Ben wears the recalibrated Omnitrix on his left wrist.
Compared to the other teenage Bens, Alien Force Ben is more serious and less prone to immaturity despite being the youngest of the teenage Bens, but he is no less heroic or compassionate than his counterparts.
He is also brave, caring, good-natured, responsible, sensible, kind-hearted, cunning, resourceful, and selfless.
Alien Force Ben first appears in Alien X-Tinction, where he arrives in Dimension 27998.3 as Chromastone. Introducing himself to Team Tennyson and Maximilian, he explains that he was sent by the Plumbers to pursue Alien X. Gwen gets the idea to use Alien Force Ben as bait to lure the Alien X into a trap. Ben even agrees with the plan, instructing Maximilian to find an alternate Omnitrix in the meantime.
Alien Force Ben accompanies Team Tennyson to Adrenaland, where they begin setting up a trap for Alien X. When they are done, he explains to Gwen that her counterpart in his dimension has a thing for magic and Kevin. When Alien X shows up, Ben smart talks him before transforming into Big Chill, luring Alien X into the trap. The trap does not work for long and Big Chill is defeated. Fortunately, Maximilian returns with Ultimate Alien Ben. Ben assumes the new arrival is the same as the other teen Ben until he shows off his Ultimatrix.
Transforming into Chromastone again, Alien Force Ben battles Alien X once more, this time with Ultimate Alien Ben as Ampfibian. After a short battle, Chromastone retreats from Adrenaland while carrying Gwen in his arms. Before timing out, Chromastone blasts a runaway Ferris wheel. Ben and Maximilian arrive with help from Original Series Ben, Omniverse Ben, and Gwen 10, just in time to stop Alien X from removing the omnitrix from Alien Force Ben.
Turning into Big Chill again, Alien Force Ben saves Ben from a raining boulder and tries to fight Alien X to no avail. Ben eventually convinces everyone to fight Alien X at the same time. As Chromastone, Alien Force Ben is able to synchronize his powers with his counterparts and remove the alternate Omnitrices from Alien X's right wrist. After Alien X is defeated, Alien Force Ben congratulates Ben on saving the Omniverse before returning to his home dimension.
Powers and Abilities
Ben possesses the recalibrated Omnitrix. Through it, he can transform into various aliens and utilize their respective powers.
Whenever the Omnitrix times out, Ben is left powerless until he switches to a new alien form.
- Alien X-Tinction (first appearance)
- This Ben's design is a stylized version of 15-year-old Ben Prime's regular appearance in Alien Force except that he has white stripes on both sleeves of his jacket whereas Prime Ben's jacket only had stripes his right sleeve.
- One scene shows this Ben lacking the white stripes on his left sleeve, better mirroring Ben Prime's appearance.
- Alien Force Ben's inclusion in the reboot was first hinted when Duncan Rouleau dropped vague hints on what to expect for Season 5.[DR 2]
- Alien Force Ben might come from sometime between Ben 10 Returns and X = Ben + 2, as he is seemingly unfamiliar with Alien X or sometime after Darkstar Rising as he already refers to himself as a Plumber.
- Alien Force Ben is the only alternate Ben featured in Alien X-Tinction to use more than one alien against Alien X.
- The reason why Alien Force Ben used only Chromastone and Big Chill during Alien X-Tinction was due to time constraints and design costs.[DR 3]
- Duncan Rouleau claims that the four alternate Bens featured in this special are the same as the Ben Prime from the previous four series.[DR 1] However, there are subtle differences between the Bens compared to their Classic counterparts, and while these could just be errors, it is never directly confirmed whether or not Alien Force Ben's device can travel through time. Furthermore, Cartoon Network considers Alien Force Ben and Ultimate Alien Ben to be two distinct Bens from different dimensions.[CN 1] As such, it is open to interpretation as to whether or not this Ben is Ben Prime. This wiki, however, considers them separate characters who are based on the Bens from the series they represent.
Cartoon Network U.K.
|Ben Tennyson (Classic) • Ben Tennyson (Reboot)|
|Ben 10,000 (Original Series and Omniverse) • Ben 10,000 (Ultimate Alien) • Ben 10,000 (Reboot)|
|Ben Tennyson (Race Against Time) • Eon • Eon's Servants|
Ben 23 • Bad Ben • Benzarro • Nega Ben • No Watch Ben • Mad Ben
Alien Force Ben • Ultimate Alien Ben • Original Series Ben • Omniverse Ben
Ben Tennyson (Maximilian's Dimension) • Evil Ben
|Ben Tennyson (Gwen 10) • Ben Tennyson (Goodbye and Good Riddance)|