Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction involves Ben traveling to iconic real-world locations in search of the parts to a ancient Galvan artifact called the Potis Altiare to save the Earth from total destruction by an evil To'kustar (who is actually Albedo)
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction is the new game that introduces the new alien heroes: Water Hazard, Armodrillo, AmpFibian, Terraspin, and NRG from the Ben 10: Ultimate Alien television series, allowing players to tunnel or beat through evil alien enemies, unleash water blasts, emit radiation beams, shoot electricity bolts and fire, wind attacks, and more, with a unique experience system which lets them upgrade alien attributes and abilities. The game also provides all-new game enhancements such as Quick Switch, which allows players to switch alien forms faster than ever, and Quick Time Events which creates a cinematic experience that guides players through fierce boss battles and challenging puzzle elements. Players will control Ben and up to 16 alien heroes including Ultimate Big Chill, Ultimate Spidermonkey, Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Swampfire, Ultimate Humungousaur, Four Arms (PS3), and Rath (Xbox 360).
Devils Tower (Wyoming)
Great Wall of China (China)
Tokyo Night (Tokyo Night)
Amazon Rainforest (Amazon)
- Vreedle Brothers(clones)
The Final Battle (Tokyo Day)
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Jimmy Jones
- Ancient Galvans (Azmuth's Ancestors)
- Will Harangue
- Echo Echothumb|300px|right|Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction Gameplay
- Big Chill
- Water Hazard
- Way Big (Fighting Evil Way Big) (The device on his chest is the Potis Altiare.)
- Ultimate Humungousaur (unlocked in Level 1)
- Ultimate Swampfire (unlocked in Level 2)
- Ultimate Spidermonkey (unlocked in Level 3 and in Level 5)
- Ultimate Big Chill (unlocked in Level 4)
- Ultimate Echo Echo (unlocked in Level 6)
upgrade - upgrades all of your aliens
cash - gives 1,000,000 DNA points
energy - energy regenerates at lightning speed
health - health regenerates at lightning speed
levels - unlocks all levels
hard - enemies power x2; aliens power 1/2
primus (only for Xbox 360) - unlocks Rath
classic (only for PlayStation 3) - unlocks Four Arms
- This is Four Arms' second appearance in a game.
- This is the third game where Cannonbolt is not present.
- There are only 5 of the 6 ultimate aliens due to not having Cannonbolt and thus no Ultimate Cannonbolt.
- Unlike the previous games, this game only includes aliens that can go Ultimate (minus Cannonbolt) and the five aliens from the Andromeda Galaxy.
- The Ultimate forms are not unlockable; you can only play as them in certain levels, like Ultimate Spidermonkey to face Zombozo.
- The Colosseum stage has the same background music as Encephalonus IV, from Vilgax Attacks.
- Ultimate Spidermonkey is the most used ultimate alien in the game, being the only one used twice.