Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction is a video game that involves Ben traveling to iconic real-world locations in search of the parts to an ancient Galvan artifact called the Potis Altiare to save the Earth from total destruction by an evil To'kustar.
- 1 Gameplay
- 2 Plot
- 3 Characters
- 4 Bosses
- 5 Enemies
- 6 Cheat Codes
- 7 Cast
- 8 Errors
- 9 Continuity
- 10 Trivia
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction is the new game that introduces the new alien heroes: Water Hazard, Armodrillo, Ampfibian, Terraspin, and NRG from the Ben 10: Ultimate Alien television series, allowing players to tunnel or beat through evil alien enemies, unleash water blasts, emit radiation beams, shoot electricity bolts and fire, wind attacks, and more, with a unique experience system which lets them upgrade alien attributes and abilities. The game also provides all-new game enhancements such as Quick Switch, which allows players to switch alien forms faster than ever, and Quick Time Events which creates a cinematic experience that guides players through fierce boss battles and challenging puzzle elements. Players will control Ben and up to 16 alien heroes including Ultimate Big Chill, Ultimate Spidermonkey, Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Swampfire, Ultimate Humungousaur, Four Arms (PS3) and Rath (Xbox 360).
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Jimmy Jones
- Ancient Galvans
- Will Harangue
- Lu (cameo)
- Mrs. Jones (voice only)
- Ampfibian (first video game appearance)
- Armodrillo (first video game appearance)
- Big Chill
- Echo Echo
- NRG (first video game appearance)
- Terraspin (first video game appearance)
- Water Hazard (first video game appearance)
- Way Big (Level 8 only, in DS Level 7; first video game appearance)
- Ultimate Humungousaur (Level 1 only; first video game appearance)
- Ultimate Swampfire (Level 2 only; first video game appearance)
- Ultimate Spidermonkey (Level 3 and Level 5 only; first video game appearance)
- Ultimate Big Chill (Level 4 only; first video game appearance)
- Ultimate Echo Echo (Level 6 only; first video game appearance)
Xbox 360 Only
- Rath (first video game appearance)
PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii and Xbox 360 Only
- Vreedle Brothers
- Terracotta General
- Terracotta Dragon
- Carl Nesmith
- Pickaxe Minion
- Criminal Alien Melee
- Criminal Alien Sniper
- Havok Beast
- Criminal Alien Lieutenant
- Spartan Ranged
- Forever Knight Melee
- Forever Knight Ranged
- Forever Ninja Melee
- Forever Ninja Ranged
- R.E.Ds Grunt
- R.E.Ds Melee
- R.E.Ds Sniper
- R.E.Ds Ranged
- R.E.Ds Lieutenant
- R.E.Ds Elite
- Terracotta Melee
- Terracotta Ranged
- Terracotta Lieutenant
- Terracotta Elite
- Terracotta General (Mini-Boss)
|Cash||Obtain 1 million DNA|
|Hard||All enemies do double damage and player does half damage|
|Classic||Unlock Four Arms (PS3 only)|
|Primus||Unlock Rath (Xbox 360 only)|
|Upgrade||Upgrade all alien stats to max|
|Levels||Unlock all levels|
|Get 100%||Unlock Albedo (DS only)|
- When certain aliens interact with switches or any other objects they do not actually touch the switch/object but the switch/object moves.
- When Terraspin hovers, his eyes are white.
- Sometimes while Terraspin lands and gets hit by enemies, he will have seven arms/feet.
- If the player jumps using Big Chill and starts punching rapidly, his wings do not close until he stops punching, or doesn't punch fast enough.
- On the DS, while choosing an alien form, only the center of the Ultimatrix dial is opened.
- On the PSP, in the cutscene where Ben meets Enoch, at the end where Ben says "Yeah yeah, blah blah blah... It's hero time!" and holds out his hand to the Ultimatrix, sometimes the Omnitrix is shown.
- In The Catacombs level, while encountering Enoch, if the player forcibly goes to the other end of the colosseum without fighting the enemies using the circular stone, the game will softlock and not progress. Even if the player takes down the three pillars, Enoch will not come down and remain there with no collision detection. This is only tested on the PSP version.
- On the Wii, when the player fails to complete the Forever Knights Castle stage once on the shifting bridges, the second time Ben appears in the checkpoint, the metal lock does not disappear yet Ben can get through it easily.
- The Havok Beasts are misnamed as "Orf Beasts".
- The Wigzelian Org Beasts are misnamed as "Havok Beasts".
- During the special report news scene, Ampfibian's electricity is yellow.
- In the Great Wall level on the PS3 version, the player can fall through the floor for no reason and keep falling without dying. This forces the player to reset the game.
- In the Amazon level on the console versions, when the player falls into the water, there is no more water near the surface.
- Ultimate Echo Echo has 5 fingers instead of 4.
- When Humungousaur fights Evil Way Big, his eyes are white until he falls in the water.
- During the Final Boss battle, Way Big is much taller than the nearby bridge, but in the cutscenes, he is about a quarter of the height of the bridge.
- Way Big's cosmic ray is shown to be green instead of pale blue.
- Kraab is misspelled as "Krabb" in the credits.
- In a conversation between Evil Way Big and Psyphon, they bring up the destruction of the dwarf planet Pluto, an event that took place in the episode X = Ben + 2.
- In a cutscene, Ben mentioned his teleportation to Primus in Primus.
- At the end of the game, Albedo referenced the time Ben commanded the Omnitrix to self-destruct in the episode The Final Battle: Part 2.
- The Ultimate forms are not unlockable; the player can only play as them in certain levels. In the DS version, however, when the player builds up the meter, the alien turns ultimate for a power blast to do a lot of damage to all the enemies on the screen, or if it's an alien without an ultimate, it will do a power blast instead.
- Within the museum, there are several memorabilia of Forever Knights artifacts such as armors, shields, tapestry and the infinity crests throughout the building.
- In the museum, after defeating the Vreedle Brothers, there's a statue of a Vaxasaurian holding a ring. The same statue can be found on Terradino in Vilgax Attacks.
- Within the same location, there are two swords within stones on display; resembling Excalibur. Among the several portraits, one appears to be of a sorcerer, presumably Merlin.
- Ultimate Cannonbolt is not a playable alien, even though he is an ultimate.
- When Ben first meets Kraab, he says he "puts the ug in ugly", referencing a line by Ghostfreak in Hunted which was also directed to Kraab.
- Though Chromastone is not a playable alien in the game, his hologram can been seen briefly in the cutscene between levels 7 and 8.
|Ben 10 Video Games|
|Ben 10: Alien Force|
|Ben 10: Ultimate Alien|
|Ben 10: Omniverse|
|Ben 10 (Reboot)|