Ben 10 is a video game based on the Ben 10 reboot.
It's Hero Time! Some of Ben's most infamous villains are back, and they're threatening the world- and it's up to you to stop them. Unlock and transform into all 10 of Ben's alien forms as you take on dangerous opponents like Zombozo, Queen Bee, and the Weatherheads, and save the day with a combination of explosive combat and fun, mind-bending puzzles as you unravel three all-new episodes.
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- The Bug Gang
|It's the first level of the game, set on a city. Ben, transformed into Heatblast, tests a new power and accidentally ends up burning the tent that Max bought recently, leading to being punished for 6 months and they leave for the city to find a new tent. Soon, they notice that many people are not very happy recently because of Zombozo, who is using an item called Buzzkill Battery to steal the happiness of all the inhabitants.|
Unlocked Aliens: Grey Matter.
|It is the second level of the game. Ben falls into a funhouse commanded by Zombozo and faces several clowns on the way until finally facing the villain inside his trap: The Wheel of Miss Fortune. Then, they face off and Ben ends up winning him, causing Zombozo to be arrested. After that, Ben takes several tents as a way to make up for the ones he destroyed while testing new powers. Soon after, a young man is captured by bees.|
Unlocked Aliens: Wildvine and XLR8. Bosses: Zombozo.
|It is the third level of the game, which is set in an abandoned old iron. Ben, while trying to catch a bee, notices that Gwen and Max were kidnapped by The Bug Gang, leading him to follow them to their hiding at an old iron, which, at the end of the level, he enters into a cave.|
Unlocked Aliens: Upgrade and Diamondhead.
|It's the fourth level from the game, set on a cave. Ben, upon entering the cave, notices that, on a TV, a program starring the Queen Bee is on, which hypnotized everyone and made everyone applaud in front of her, and if someone howled, she would expel it. Ben, like Overflow, after facing the Queen Bee's henchmen, navigates the stage of her show, and makes jokes just for Gwen howling. He faces and defeats the Queen Bee, saving the entire audience. When they go to call the police, a tornado appears and takes the Queen Bee far away, and they decide to return to the Rust Bucket, but before that, they decide to leave people in a safe place.|
Unlocked Aliens: Overflow. Bosses: Queen Bee.
- Grey Matter wears a mechanical backpack to make him better suited for combat.
- Some of Four Arms' quotes are taken from Ben 10: Omniverse and Ben 10: Omniverse 2.
- This is the first Ben 10 game available on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- It is also the tenth console game based on the Ben 10 franchise.
- Upgrade has its ultimate ability which is to shoot lasers through his eye, something that was seen in the classic franchise, but was never re-introduced in the reboot.
- During the ending credits, the first verse of the original series' theme song can be heard, but slighty muffled.
- Despite first appearing in this game, Weatherhead Prime exists within the canon of the show.[DR 1]
|Ben 10 Video Games|
|Ben 10: Alien Force|
|Ben 10: Ultimate Alien|
|Ben 10: Omniverse|
|Ben 10 (Reboot)|