|This article is about the TV series. You might have been looking for the aliens.|
|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien is the third iteration of the franchise and the sequel of Ben 10: Alien Force. The art and story styles in this series are similar to Alien Force. The series follows 16-year old Ben and Gwen along with 17-year old Kevin. This series is followed-up by another sequel series called Ben 10: Omniverse.
- 1 Plot
- 2 Character
- 2.1 Allies
- 2.2 Villains
- 2.3 Aliens
- 3 Vehicles
- 4 Video Games
- 5 Opening
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
Ben's secret identity has been revealed to the world and he is now an international mega-star super hero, loved by kids all-over the world, but distrusted by many adults such as reporter Will Harangue. Armed with a mysterious, more powerful Omnitrix called the Ultimatrix, Ben will face being hunted by rogue alien threats, human mercenaries, and assassins hired by opposing adults. Ben will be in places he has never been before; such as the Forge of Creation. The main enemy of the first season is named Aggregor who is after the "Ultimate Prize".
The opening shows almost every alien that Ben had so far unlocked up till the ending of Alien Force, along with the Andromeda Aliens. The background also shows clips from both Alien Force and Ultimate Alien episodes along with unseen scenes. The intro was not changed to add new aliens unlocked by Ben.
- Alien X has black hands instead of white.
- Ripjaws' appearance is different from his appearance in the show.
- Wildmutt's lips are black instead of orange.
- It was called Ben 10: Evolutions[DM 1] and Ben 10: Ultimatrix[ES 1] during the pre-production stages.
- The series was in the works as early as September 26, 2008.[DM 2]
- The series ended up being very different from what the crew hoped to do, but they came up with something else they liked.[DM 3]
- By the time of Dwayne McDuffie's death on February 20, 2011, all the writing and recording was finished on Ultimate Alien. All that was left was some animation and post-production on the last few episodes.[ES 2]
- The series premiered in the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, Middle East and Latin America on 10/10/2010 at 10:00 A.M. on Cartoon Network.
- This is also the day a marathon of the episodes came on with a contest for the 10/10/10 event in the U.S.
- Seasons 1 and 2 were combined to form Season 1 when aired, while Season 3 was split into Seasons 2 and 3.[DM 4][DM 5][DM 6]
- The storyline where Vilgax impersonated Dagon in Season 3 was originally meant for Season 3 of Alien Force.[DM 7]
- Comic book writer Marv Wolfman agreed to write an episode for the series, but his episode went unpublished.[DM 8]
- On iTunes the icons of the following volumes include the following aliens:
|Ben 10 TV Series|
|Ben 10||Ben 10: Alien Force||Ben 10: Ultimate Alien||Ben 10: Omniverse||Ben 10|