|This article contains information on games of the franchise and is non-canon.|
|Characters and/or events depicted in this article are Non-Canon.|
While camping at the Grand Canyon, a mini mosquito drone sucks almost the whole DNA of Ben's Omnitrix. Then at the morning, a giant object crashes into the Canyon, and while he trys to transform into XLR8, He can't. He could only do Fourarms and Heatblast. After fighting many Mechadroids and drones, he fights a Giant Robot Hunter, (which appears to be the giant object), and gains the access to XLR8.
Later, they go to Mesa Verde and find more drones, but fighting against Forever Knights. After battling all the Knights and drones, Max asks an Injured Knight about Enoch's plans. He says he and the other knights are at Area 51 trying to build a Battlebot to destroy the Tennysons. They go to Area 51, and Ben battles Enoch, but he escapes and jumps into his battlebot and shoots up the air. They think about a Hydro-Electric place which Enoch might go to, and they suggest Hoover Dam. When they drive into the dam, they find the Battlebot rising out of the water. Ben destroys the Robot, and gains the access to Cannonbolt.
The Tennysons to head to San Francisco for a peaceful vacation. Then suddenly they find Kevin 11 escaping the Null Void and destroying the city. A few plant creatures follow him. Then he mysteriously kidnaps Grandpa Max and Ben and Gwen go to Lumber Mill to battle him. After Ben battles him and succeeds, Kevin pleads to not go to the Null Void, but Ben sucks him, and rescues Grandpa Max who was caught by Kevin's Stinkfly Slime.
Then they go to Crater Lake where they find unusual Plant Creatures attacking the forests. Ben battles all of them and finally gets back to the rustbucket. Then they find out a huge Snapdragon Plant has taken over a space needle in Seattle. Ben battles it in tough pursuit and finally gains access to the final alien, Wildvine.
In outer space, Zs'skayr and Vilgax are working together to retriee the Omnitrix. When Ben, Gwen and Max head to Effigy Mounds for camping, Old troops of Zs'skayr - Wolves, Mummies and Viktors start attacking the jungle. Ben battles them and finds Ghostfreak in Hex's body trying to suck the world into Anur Phaetos. He battles him and they head to the Plumber Base, where they find Ghostfreak stolen the Null Void Projector. They battle more troops and head to Chicago Lakefront for more battles. Then they finally find him in Gold Coast Theater, possesing the body of Dr. Viktor, Yenaldooshi and the Mummy. After a very long fight, they suck him into the Null Void, and Ben gains the Master Control of the Omnitrix.
While camping at the Historic Battlefield, they find their Old Enemy Dr. Animo's animal troops wandering around the fields. Ben battles them, and fight till they come to the underground base. Gwen is left alone when Animo kidnaps her and traps her. Then they go to Bayou, attempting to gain more information from Clancy, Another one of Ben's animal villians, and defeat him in a cavern. Then he says Dr. Animo will turn Gwen into a mutant if not rescued soon. They head to New Orleans and fight more, when they finally find out Dr. Animo is at the Oil Refinery. Ben defeats him and rescues Gwen. Gwen tells them both Animo and Vilgax plan to suck the Entire Earth into the Null Void.
When they head to Washington BC, They find Null Void portals opening everywhere, then they track down Driscoll and he escapes. Then they go to Cape Canaveral, where Ben fights Detrovites and their leader, Sixsix. After battling them, Grandpa Max fixes the rocket materials into the Rustbucket and flies to the space.
Then they arrive at Vilgax's spaceship, where Vilgax discovers Ben has came to fight him. Then he powers himself up to a giant size and starts fighting. Gwen and Max open a Null Void Portal in Space, and Ben opens the Ship Door and sucks Vilgax into the Null Void. Then he gets back all the other aliens (Wildmutt, Diamondhead, Greymatter, Upgrade, Ripjaws, Stinkfly and Upchuck) and heads back to the Earth.
- Four Arms (first video game appearance)
- Heatblast (first video game appearance)
- XLR8 (first video game appearance)
- Cannonbolt (first video game appearance)
- Wildvine (first video game appearance)
- Perk Upchuck (DS only; with cheat) (first video game appearance)
- Enoch (Mini-Boss)
- Enoch Battle Bot
- Kevin 11 (Mini-Boss)
- Hex (Mini-Boss)
- Clancy (Mini-Boss)
- Sixsix (Mini-Boss)
- Giant Vilgax Destroyer (Not on DS)
- Snap Dragon
- Dr. Animo
- Vilgax Drone
- Laser Drone
- Vilgax Hunter
- Forever Knight
- Forever Knight Sniper
- Forever Knight Gladiator
- Bomb Drone
- Forever Champion
- Forever Knight Guardian
- Driller Drone
- Forever Champion Elite
- Vilgax Stalker
- Photon Drone
- Vilgax Defender
- Vilgax Mercenary
- Thournhound Aggressor
- Thournhound Charger
- Fangface Howler
- Cyclone Mummy
- Snakefly Striker
- Feraline Pouncer
- Crystal Claws
- Detrovite Berserker
- Grand Canyon
- Mesa Verde
- Area 51
- Hoover Dam
- Meteor Crater
- San Francisco
- Lumber Mill
- Crater Lake
- Effigy Mounds
- Plumber Base
- Chicago Lake Front
- Gold Coast Theater
- Mt. Rushmore
- Historic Battlefield
- New Orleans
- Oil Refinery
- Washington D.C.
- Cape Canaveral
- The Merciless
- The Null Void
|Cheat||Name and Description|
|Cannonbolt, Cannonbolt, Four Arms, Heatblast||Dark Heroes: Turns Ben and his Aliens darker|
|Wildvine, Four Arms, Heatblast, Cannonbolt||DNA Force: Turns Ben and his Aliens translucent green|
|XLR8, Heatblast, Wildvine, Four Arms||Invincibility: Unlimited health point|
|Cannonbolt, Heatblast, Wildvine, Four Arms||Unlock Master Control|
|Wildvine, Four Arms, Heatblast, Wildvine||Unlock Alien Forms|
|Cannonbolt, Heatblast, Four Arms, Heatblast||Unlock All Combos|
|Heatblast, XLR8, XLR8, Cannonbolt||Unlock All Locations on Map|
Enter these codes at the level select menu to unlock the following skins:
|Cheat||Name and Description|
|Left, Right, Left, Right, L, R, Select||Gwen 10|
|Up, Right, Down, Left, A, B, Select||Ultra Ben Skin|
|A, Left, Y, Right, X, Up, B, Down, Select||Perk Upchuck|
- Vilgax's appearance in the game is the same as his appearance in Ben 10,000.
- If the player attacks the Rust Bucket enough times, Grandpa Max will say a few random quotes such as the following:
- "You know, Vilgax comes at the night and takes away the bad little children!"
- "One more jolt, and I'm burning your Sumo Slammer cards!"
- "Ben, violence is never the solution, now stop hitting the RV, and go beat up those enemies!"
- "Careful! You'll upset my cooking!"
- "Hey! That's a custom paint job!"
- "Yes Ben, you are very strong."
- "(Sarcastically) Oh, good job Ben! Way to "go hero"!"
- "That's it! No more caffeine for you!"
- "Don't you have a world you should be saving?"
- "Knock that off!"
- The sound of Wildvine grappling and swinging is the same as the sound of Spider-Man's webbing in Spider-Man.
- Vilgax was already thrown into space by Waybig as seen in Secret of the Omnitrix, So Vilgax can't appear in the game unless it happened before Secret of the Omnitrix.
- The trio met Driscoll, the Forever King only in Ben 10 vs the Negative 10, which happened after this game, so, The gang shouldn't have known about Driscoll now.
- Vilgax and Animo look like they looked in Ben 10,000
- As Ben had twelve main aliens in the Omnitrix during Season 4 (Including Upchuck), and five were already obtained by him in this game, there should be seven Omnitrix crystals in Vilgax's ship, but there was only six.
- In the Ripjaws Transformation shown in Extras (Which was taken for the original game with all twelve aliens in it), was taken from The Krakken, which had Ben wearing a life jacket. But only if Ben was wearing a life jacket in the original game while he was transforming, they could have used this Transformation. If he wore regular clothes, they should have picked the one in They Lurk Below instead.
|Ben 10 Video Games|
|Ben 10: Alien Force|
|Ben 10: Ultimate Alien|
|Ben 10: Omniverse|
|Ben 10 (Reboot)|