Ben 10: Power Trip is the second video game based on the Ben 10 reboot.
Ben 10: Power Trip takes place in the animated universe of Ben Tennyson, where he uses his trusted Omnitrix to transform into different alien creatures and save the world. The game tells a unique story where Ben must uncover the truth behind four mysterious crystals that threaten to take over his world. Players will be able to transform into powerful aliens and work together to battle fearsome foes in this co-op adventure. Ben and his family are enjoying their European vacation… until evil magician Hex unleashes the power of four mysterious crystals! Only Ben 10 can break the curse – so get ready to transform into powerful aliens to battle enemies, solve puzzles and freely explore an exciting 3D world. It's hero time! With Gwen and Grandpa Max on your side, all the humor and rivalry from the Cartoon Network show is here. And since four arms are better than two, Kevin Levin is along for the adventure in local split-screen co-op. This is one Power Trip you'll want to take again and again.
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Tree Monster
- Rock Monster
- Ice Monster
- Whenever Kevin turns into an alien, he is covered in green light instead of red light like in the show.
- In some menus, Shock Rock's name is misspelled as "Shockrock".
- Strangely, Thornblade is able to overload electronics.
- This is the first ever open-world Ben 10 video game.
- As evident by Ben's current Omnitrix, this game takes place during Season 3.
- This game is non-canon.[AC 1]
- Due to being unavailable at the time, Bill Rogers voices Rath instead of Dee Bradley Baker.[PHL 1]
- Rath and Shock Rock were the hardest aliens to program into the game.[AC 1]
- XLR8's ability to grind on power lines was inspired by the video game Jet Set Radio, which allowed players to grind on rails. The ability was added because the lead programmer, Terry DiFeliciantonio, was a fan of the game.[AC 1]
- Ben's scooter was added to make traversing the land faster and easier while XLR8 is locked. A scooter was chosen as the mode of transport because Terry used to ride a scooter to work everyday. The founder of PHL Collective, Nick Madonna, was initially opposed to the idea but came around to it.[AC 1]
- Early on, Grey Matter and Cannonbolt were planned to be in the game.[AC 1]
- Grey Matter was cut because his type of gameplay, where the player would shrink down and solve puzzles in small areas, didn't really work with the type of game they wanted to create.
- Cannonbolt would originally use ramps to traverse the area, a mechanic that would later be used for XLR8.
- This is the first Ben 10 video game to include two different ways to transform. One of them is a scroll wheel similar to the one seen in The Rise of Hex and the previous game, as well as the quick-switch directional pad system used in Cosmic Destruction, Ben 10: Omniverse and Ben 10: Omniverse 2.
- This is similar to the first Ben 10 game, Protector Of Earth, where the main villain tampers the Omnitrix to malfunction and takes away most of Ben's aliens. While Ben now has six aliens that are scatter (and needs to collect them to make them available again in the Omnitrix), the other four aliens are locked.
- In Protector Of Earth, Ben had 5 aliens available and the other 5 are locked.
|Ben 10 Video Games|
|Ben 10: Alien Force|
|Ben 10: Ultimate Alien|
|Ben 10: Omniverse|
|Ben 10 (Reboot)|