|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
Ben 10,000 Returns is the twenty-seventh episode of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
- 1 Plot
- 2 Noteworthy Events
- 3 Characters
- 4 Aliens Used
- 5 Spells Used
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Naming and Translations
- 8 Cast
- 9 Allusions
- 10 Trivia
- 11 References
Twenty years into a possible future, Eon is attacking Ben 10,000's headquarters, where he criticizes Eon's decision to attack him alone. He is then attacked by Eon's servants, but Ben 10,000 fights Eon and his soldiers using Ultimate Humungousaur, Arctiguana, and Heatblast's powers. As Eon is about to hit Ben 10,000 with a time ray, Ben 10,000 then uses Clockwork's time ray and apparently destroys Eon and his minions. Suddenly, Paradox appears and tells Ben 10,000 that the fight with Eon is not over and that it has barely just begun.
Back in the present, Ben, Gwen and Kevin are investigating a signal the Ultimatrix found. They find the Hands of Armageddon, and when Ben touches it, it releases some of Eon's soldiers. Ben transforms into Spidermonkey to fight, but after defeating them, they disappear. In the future, Paradox tells Ben 10,000 that Eon is not dead and he is destroying alternate versions of Ben. Realizing he is targeting his past self, Paradox and Ben 10,000 go to the past to meet the gang after Gwen uses a spell to use the Hands of Armageddon to see through time. Soon, Paradox and Ben 10,000 appear.
Ben 10,000 reveals he is a different future duplicate than from the one Ben met when he was 10 and Paradox explains crosstime to the team. Paradox informs them that the Hands of Armageddon is the source to their troubles, so Four Arms and Ben 10,000 strap the Hands of Armageddon in the Rust Bucket 3. However, it is reactivated and releases more servants. Ben attempts to transform into Rath, but he transforms into Goop instead and Ben 10,000 uses Arctiguana, Spidermonkey and Ultimate Humungousaur's powers in order to fight. When the ship was going down, Ben 10,000 uses Jetray's powers and is able to land the ship safely.
Paradox appears again and tells them that the Hands of Armageddon must be destroyed. Ben transforms into Way Big and Ben 10,000 uses Clockwork's powers while Gwen protects herself, Kevin and Paradox from the blasts. However, both of their Ultimatrix symbols glow purple and a portal is opened for Eon to emerge. When Way Big tries to stop him, Eon fires a blast transforming Way Big into a disintegrating statue, eliminating him from the Ultimatrix.
After Way Big transforms back into Ben, he is still safe, and transforms into Swampfire then transforms into Ultimate Swampfire to fight while Ben 10,000 uses XLR8's powers. Eon destroys both Swampfires, and as he was about to destroy Ben, Ben 10,000 protects him with Diamondhead's diamonds. He then gets him away from Eon using XLR8 again. While Kevin and Gwen fight Eon's servants, Gwen uses another spell to freeze them in place. They take off the helmets of Eon's soldiers, and discover that they all have Ben's face.
Eon reveals that instead of destroying the Bens he defeats, he absorbs them and turns them into his slaves. Eon takes off his own helmet to reveal he has Ben 10,000's face, and reveals his plan to create a new timeline where he is the only Ben Tennyson in existence. Soon enough, Eon is defeated when Jetray destroys the Hands of Armageddon, causing all of the timelines Eon altered to be restored to normal. While helping Ben get Way Big and both Swampfires back, Ben 10,000 unlocks all of his remaining aliens from since Ben was age 10, as well as several new aliens for Ben "because it'll annoy Azmuth". Before leaving, Paradox gives a warning to the team about Old George and "the creature from beyond".
- Eon returns and is revealed to be an alternate timeline version of Ben. It is also revealed that Eon's soldiers are other versions of Ben that Eon captured.
- Ben 10,000 helps his younger self regain access to every alien he has ever become, as well as several new transformations.
- Paradox warns Ben and his team to beware Old George and "the creature from beyond".
Ultimatrix Alien Debuts
- Ultimate Ben
- Arctiguana (Ultimate Alien debut)
- Clockwork (first appearance)
- XLR8 (Ultimate Alien debut)
- Ben and the gang meet Ben's current future self and learn about alternate timelines.
- Four Arms
- Goop (intended alien was Rath)
- Way Big (destroyed; restored)
- Swampfire (destroyed; restored)
- Ultimate Swampfire (destroyed; restored)
By Ben 10,000
- Ultimate Ben (x3)
- Ostendo Specialis
By Ultimate Ben
Naming and Translations
|Hungarian||Ben 10,000 visszatér||Ben 10.000 Returns|
|Portuguese (Br)||Ben 10,000 Retorna||Ben 10,000 Returns|
|Russian||Бен 10,000 Возвращается||Ben 10,000 Returns|
|Spanish (HA)||Ben 10.000 Regresa||Ben 10,000 Returns|
|Spanish (Spain)||El Regreso de Ben 10.000||The Return of Ben 10,000|
|Yuri Lowenthal||Ben Tennyson|
|Ashley Johnson||Gwen Tennyson|
|Greg Cipes||Kevin Levin|
|Dee Bradley Baker||Jetray|
|David McCallum||Professor Paradox|
|Sean Donnellan||Ben 10,000|
- The title of this episode is a parody of the first two episodes of Alien Force.
- Eon's scheme is similar to that of the Jet Li film The One. The only difference is that Eon enslaves his targets rather than killing them.
- Paradox mentions "crosstime", a term used in the Marvel Comics' storyline, The Cross-Time Caper, though he explains how it works in a similar manner to DC Comics' Hypertime.
- The Hands of Armageddon looked smaller than in Ben 10: Race Against Time.
- The Gweniverse was briefly mentioned in this episode.
- In the U.K., this episode aired before The Creature from Beyond.