|This article belongs to an alternate timeline or dimension within the Classic Continuity.|
Like his parallel counterpart, Ben 10,000 is rather tall and well-muscled with a full beard. While looking like the other adult Ben, he dresses differently; his hair is combed over and he wears a white shirt with grey sleeves that forms the hourglass symbol. He also wears green pants and black boots with brown on them. Like the other Ben 10,000, he has a belt on his waist with pouches for various missions.
Ben 10,000 is much like Ben Prime; he's still a cocky and immature person who tends to make jokes, even when fighting. He easily gets full of himself and enjoys attention.
It's unclear whether this still stems from the fears he still holds about certain situations but he proves to have the gift to make the right choices at the right moments.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
Ben 10,000 battled Eon in his headquarters and easily defeated him. After he and Professor Paradox went back in time, this Ben 10,000 later reveals to Ben and his team that he is a different Ben 10,000 from the one seen in Ben 10,000 and Ken 10.
Powers and Abilities
Ben 10,000 is incredibly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, able to easily fend off several skilled assailants with no aid from his powers.
Ben 10,000 has an above average eidetic memory, as he is able to remember even conversations from years ago with precise clarity.
Ben 10,000 has unlocked and mastered all the powers of the Ultimatrix (which looks just like the recalibrated Omnitrix). In addition to instant access for as long as he wants (including Ultimate Forms), he can do so with all of their powers without transforming into them by instead using his own ultimate form, Ultimate Ben.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Ben 10,000 Returns (first appearance)
- Ben 10,000 started calling himself Ben 10,000 after the Plutonian revolt of 2022.
- Eon has never come across another Ben with Ben 10,000's abilities.
- Ben 10,000 can still do the actual alien transformations, but he just prefers to use Ultimate Ben for quicker access in combat.
- At one point, Ben 10,000 was president and defeated the third Vilgaxian invasion during his term in office.
- Gwen became president after his term (Ben even admits Gwen was better at the day-to-day responsibilities the job required than he was, and adds that she's a shoo-in for a second term).
|Ben Prime • Ben 10,000|
|Ben 10,000 (Original Series) • Ben 10,000 (Ultimate Alien) • Ben Tennyson (Race Against Time Timeline) • Eon • Eon's Servants • Bad Ben • Benzarro • Nega Ben • No Watch Ben • Ben 23 • Mad Ben • Ben Tennyson (Gwen 10)|