|This article belongs to an alternate timeline or dimension within the Classic Continuity|
|Click here to see the Main Timeline version of this article|
|“||Trust me, you're gonna want to go Ben. Thanks for making me realize that.||”|
Benjamin "Ben" Kirby Tennyson, nicknamed Ben 10,000, is the future version of the main timeline Ben, who has become a full-time superhero. He is one of Ben's possible futures from an alternate timeline.[note 1]
Ben 10,000's nickname comes from the fact that Ben now has access to at least 10,000 alien forms (though he says he stopped counting since then).
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 History
- 4 Powers and Abilities
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Notes
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
In Ben 10,000, Ben 10,000 had his hair slicked back, sported a full beard, had a muscular build, and wore a white-striped black shirt with short sleeves, black fingerless gloves, green pants, and black boots.
In Ken 10, Ben 10,000's hair is more tousled, still sporting the beard, and his hair went gray at the back and sides of his head, he went back to wearing his original shirt black-striped, white shirt with short sleeves, green pants and black and white boots. In addition to wearing his classic look, he has a belt with pouches.
In Omniverse, Ben 10,000 has less gray hair on the sides and back of his head. His wardrobe has changed a bit; he now wears a green-striped white shirt with short sleeves. His belt buckle has the number 10K on it, colored green. He has kneepads on his knees.
Ben 10,000 had stayed cocky and happy until he was 20,[note 2] when Vilgax showed up one day. It's unclear on the details about what happened that day that caused his change, but it caused him to mutilate Vilgax.
Ever since then, Ben 10,000 became so strict, cynical, and serious about the hero business to the point where it's almost obsessive. He rarely turned back to his human form, spending most of his time as XLR8, skimming his patrol routes and brutalizing criminals as quickly as he could. He has also stopped naming his aliens, which the present Ben considers "half the fun" of using them.
Twelve years after Animo's break in, Ben 10,000 has lightened up, and it has been reflected in his brighter clothing, the fact that he started naming his aliens again, and his time spent with his son.
Despite his change to more light-hearted and relaxed person, Ben 10,000 has a ferocious temper, as he transformed into Way Big and viciously pounded Kevin 11,000 into the ground after the latter attacked Ben's son, Ken. In this, Ben 10,000 reverts to his more aggressive and grim personage he displayed up until his thirties.
Also, while he tries to be close with his son, he can also still be somewhat obtuse, not realizing where his son got his attitude from, much to Grandpa Max's annoyance at Ben 10,000 not grasping the obvious. And while he respects his son, Ben 10,000 is also over-protective and questions his abilities as a father to his cousin.
Ben 10,000 first appears in his self-titled episode, when his cousin brought his and her younger selves to help them fight Animo and a resurrected Vilgax. As the younger Gwen pointed out, Gwendolyn brought the younger Ben so that Ben 10,000 can get a major attitude adjustment. This interaction with his younger self caused him to lighten up somewhat, renaming his aliens.
The aliens he gave Ken were Spitter, Buzzshock, Shellhead, Ditto, Wildvine, Stinkfly, Toepick, XLR8, Sandbox and Snakepit. However, Toepick was later exchanged for Grey Matter because Kenny said that Toepick grosses him out.
Ben 10,000 is able to defeat an escaped Kevin 11,000 with help from Ken (who was able to unlock the Master Control using Grey Matter) as well as Kevin's son Devlin, who decides to live with the Tennysons following their victory.
In Ben Again, Ben 10,000 came to Ben's time zone looking for Professor Paradox, asking the present Ben for Paradox's location. He also informed his younger counterpart that "the Chronosapiens had gone rogue and Maltruant's temporal beasts are on a cross-dimensional rampage", he also states "this time war is getting out of hand."
In And Then There Were None, Ben 10,000 arrives along with Gwen 10 and Ben 23 to assist in the battle against the evil Bens, courtesy of Professor Paradox. Ben displays his first use of the Biomnitrix's fusion abilities to transform into Fourmungousaur. He fought Mad Ben as Rath and Benzarro as Snare-oh until the Chronosapien Time Bomb went off. Ben 10,000 tried to stop the bomb by using Atomic-X but was apparently erased from existence, just like the other Bens.
In And Then There Was Ben, Ben 10,000 was visited by Professor Paradox and the other alternate Bens to be recruited for the ultimate battle against Vilgax and later on he was brought back into existence by No Watch Ben as Clockwork. Ben 10,000 and his fellow Bens battled Vilgax together and won. He was then sent back to his own timeline after escorting the good Omnitrix wielders to their timelines.
In Let's Do the Time War Again Professor Paradox brought Ben 10,000 back in time in order to contain the rampage of a Time Beast. Using Crashocker, he fought against Exo-Skull and Subdora and later on used Uprigg to rebuild the destroyed Proto-TRUK and Tenn-Speed into Time Cycles. Returning to the past once more after his past self destroys Bellwood, again, he fights Eon's Servants as Big Chuck. Later on, once the crisis is resolved, Paradox takes Ben 10,000 back in time to close the time loop that they created before sending him back to his own time.
In The End of an Era, he and Kai tried to stop Dr. Animo from using the Chronoporter to escape to the past, but fail. They are then surprised when Spanner brings Animo back seconds later. Ben greets him warmly, remarking that he hasn't seen him in years. Ben calls for Ken, who comes into the room, carrying the Omnitrix (which Kai confiscates, as he is grounded), and is confused by Spanner suddenly vanishing.
The family teleports to the Plumber Headquarters to attend Max's retirement party, bringing Animo to be imprisoned. In the middle of the party, the power suddenly goes out due to a solar flare. Gwendolyn senses Maltruant's presence, and she, Ben and Kai go to confront him. After briefly being unable to use the Biomnitrix due to the solar flares, Ben battles Maltruant as Atomic-X. Spanner then appears on the scene, and Atomic-X defends him from a blast from Maltruant, changing back to Ben. Spanner calls Ben "Dad", revealing that he is Ken, having been given his suit by Professor Paradox. Ben tells Ken to go back in time and get help. Shortly after, he, Kai and Gwendolyn are frozen in time by Maltruant. When Ken returns with the present day Ben and Rook, Ken unleashes some Techadon Robots, one of whom saves Ben 10,000 after he is thrown into space by Maltruant.
In A New Dawn, Ben 10,000, no longer frozen in time, is given the wounded Ken to take care of by his younger self.
Powers and Abilities
Ben 10,000 can transform into any of his aliens at will, due to having unlocked the Master Control. He can also fuse any two aliens from the Omnitrix database with his Biomnitrix system. He has mastered his alien forms and is capable of using their powers to their fullest potential thanks to years of practice. As such, the aliens themselves have aged just like Ben, which is evident in their appearances and abilities. For example, XLR8 is noticeably taller with gray outlines in place of the ordinary blue, as well as being considerably faster.
When presented with a problem, he presents a quick and logical response to it. His intelligence is most evident by his creation of the Biomnitrix. His sharp mind allows him to take advantage of most situations, and turn the tide in his favor. He also possesses a commendable amount of bravery and courage. Upon seeing the detonation of Vilgax's Chronosapien Time Bomb, rather than panicking and trying to run, he fearlessly charged towards it and tried to stop it with Atomic-X (only to fail).
Ben 10,000 on his own is strong enough to knock down aliens of his size or larger. This allows Ben to hold his own against opponents when his Omnitrix has timed out, though he is very much dependent on transforming while fighting more powerful opponents like Vilgax and Maltruant.
- Ben 10,000 (first appearance)
- Ben Again (first re-appearance)
- Fight at the Museum (cameo)
- Derrick J. Wyatt claims that this Ben 10,000 is the current real future of Ben as of Omniverse.
- Canonically, that does not make sense as Ben 10,000 was always supposed to be from an alternate timeline in which Ben 10,000 had not given Grandpa Max a cake on his birthday when he was 10, while Ben Prime did.[DM 1][DM 2][DM 3][pop-up 1] Derrick responded to the matter by saying: "Your 'plot holes' are irrelevant. Time isn't completely fixed, it's shifting. Events can be subtlety altered. But Ben 10,000 is the future for the Ben Prime timeline."[DJW 1]
- This wiki, however, keeping in mind the logical fallacy in the remark, considers Ben 10,000 to be from an alternate timeline and not the current future of Ben Prime, effectively expunging DJW's remark.
- Matt Wayne too confirms that Ben 10,000 is one of the many possible futures, not necessarily Ben Prime's.[MW 1][MW 2] Duncan Rouleau is not sure whether it is the original future or an alternate one.[DR 1]
- The events that caused Ben to lose his joy of being a hero originally were supposed to occur when Ben 10,000 was 15.[pop-up 2] This has been changed to when he is 20.[DJW 2]
- Ben enhances each of his aliens with nanotech.[pop-up 3]
- Prior to his personality change at the end of Ben 10,000, Ben stayed XLR8 so he could patrol the whole planet 24/7.[pop-up 4]
- The Omnitrix transformed as Ben got older, giving him more control and access to more aliens.[pop-up 5]
- The reason the Omniverse creative team brought back the original Ben 10,000 instead of working on a new one like in Ultimate Alien was because the executive pushed for having everything more like the original series, which was the most successful of the franchise.[DJW 3]
- The reason Judd Nelson was chosen for the role of Ben 10,000 in Omniverse is that Matt Youngberg thought that Nelson's voice sounded like it was in between of Yuri Lowenthal's and Paul Eiding's.[DJW 5]
- Prior to the introduction of Ken, Tom Perkins had a story in mind for how the tale of Ben Tennyson would eventually lead to a successor for the Omnitrix.[TP 1]
|Ben Prime • Ben 10,000|
|Ben 10,000 (Original Series) • Ben 10,000 (Ultimate Alien) • Ben Tennyson (Race Against Time Timeline) • Eon • Eon's Servants • Bad Ben • Benzarro • Nega Ben • No Watch Ben • Ben 23 • Mad Ben • Ben Tennyson (Gwen 10)|