|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ball Weevil's species is a small insectoid species from an unknown planet.
This species are a small insectoid species. They are yellow in color with black eyes and pupils. They have four stick legs and a beak along with an antenna.
Only male of this species have been seen, so it is unknown what females look like.
Powers and Abilities
This species can spit green sticky energy balls that they can use to absorb matter with, which causes the ball to grow up, then roll up on it, launch it, and make it explode on impact.
This species can be hurt by their own plasma balls if they are reflected back at them.
This species' goo balls can be neutralized by Terroranchula's energy webs. This species can also get trapped in Terroranchula's webs.
This species can get stuck in their own goo.
- Omniverse Kevin (1/11 Ball Weevil's Species)
- This species comes from the same planet as the Atrocians.[DJW 2][DJW 3]
- Because Atrocians are horrible slobs that are unable to clean up after themselves, Ball Weevil's species evolved as a natural sanitation solution to the Atrocian garbage problem.
- Once a week, this species rolls through Atrocian villages, sticky-balling up all the filth, then exploding it.
- Since developing faster than light space travel, this species have started highly successful sanitation services on many other planets.
- The online game Galactic Champions refers to the name of this species as Insectoids.