|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Atrocians resemble potatoes with warts on their heads. They have short, stubby arms and legs, with black fingers and toes (though females tend to have pink fingers). They are short in stature. Yellow, blue, and pink colored members of this species, including both males and females, have been seen.
Atrocians can grow curly hair on their heads like humans, although this has only been shown on females. Males have eyebrows and lumps or spots on their arms while females don't. Their tongues can be pink or blue.
Powers and Abilities
Atrocians can withstand lava and gastric acid (that can even melt a Talpaedan's armor) with no difficulty.
Atrocians are indestructible, though they still feel pain when hit.
Atrocians have many attributes that could hinder them in battle.[DJW 2]
Atrocians need oxygen to breathe, meaning that they can neither breathe underwater nor survive in the vacuum of space.[DJW 3]
- The Worst (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Atrocian)
- Slim-Worst[DJW 5]
Notable Atrocian Hybrids
- Omniverse Kevin (1/11 Atrocian)
Atrocian comes from the words "atrocity", which means a horrifyingly wicked act, and "atrocious", which means something being done particularly awful, referring to how the species tend to act, from personality to even how they deal with trash.
- Atrocians have developed a symbiotic relationship with Ball Weevil's species.[DJW 6][DJW 1]
- Atrocians are horrible slobs that are unable to clean up after themselves, which caused Ball Weevil's species to evolve a natural sanitation solution.
- After Ball Weevil's species' successful space travel, Atrocians have followed suit, showing up on alien planets at inappropriate times, saying unfortunate things in loud voices.
- Atrocians are not vulnerable to Terroranchula's species, who are predators on their home planet.
- The Atrocians currently live on Atrocius IX, Atrocius XII, Atrocius XVI, Atrocius XXI and throughout the galaxy.[DJW 7]