|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
Atrocians have short, stubby arms and legs, with black fingers and toes (though females tend to have pink fingers). They are short in stature and have warts on their head. Yellow, blue, and pink colored members of this species, including both males and females, have been seen.
Atrocians can grow curly hair on their heads like humans, although this has only been shown on females. Males have eyebrows and lumps or spots on their arms while females don't. Their tongues can be pink or blue, and their teeth tend to be crooked, misshapen, and broken-looking, but this is probably due to their poor hygiene.
Powers and Abilities
Atrocians have malleable skin, allowing them to literally absorb hits.
Atrocians are resistant against extreme heat and immune to acids.
Atrocians have claws that are like thick blunt nails.[DJW 3]
Atrocians are indestructible, though they still feel pain when hit.
Atrocians have many attributes that could hinder them in battle.[DJW 5]
Atrocians need oxygen to breathe, meaning that they can neither breathe underwater nor survive in the vacuum of space.[DJW 6]
An Atrocian's claws are not really sharp.[DJW 3]
- The Worst (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Atrocian)
- Slim-Worst[DJW 10]
Notable Atrocian Hybrids
- Omniverse Kevin (1/11 Atrocian)
Atrocian comes from the words "atrocity", which means a horrifyingly wicked act, and "atrocious", which means something being done particularly awful, referring to how the species tend to act, from personality to even how they deal with trash.
- Atrocians have developed a symbiotic relationship with Ball Weevil's species.[DJW 11][DJW 1]
- Atrocians are horrible slobs that are unable to clean up after themselves, which caused Ball Weevil's species to evolve a natural sanitation solution.
- After Ball Weevil's species' successful space travel, Atrocians have followed suit, showing up on alien planets at inappropriate times, saying unfortunate things in loud voices.
- Atrocians are not vulnerable to Terroranchula's species, who are predators on their home planet.
- The Atrocians currently live on Atrocius VIIII, Atrocius XII, Atrocius XVI, Atrocius XXI and throughout the galaxy.[DJW 12]
- Atrocians are easy prey to many predator species. However, predators in question consider Atrocians to be tough and unappealing.[DJW 13]
- All the Atrocians are based on Jae Hong Kim's storyboards, as that's the way he would draw aliens.[DJW 14]
- An Atrocian predator would have been a large alien mosquito strong enough to pierce an Atrocian's skin to drink their insides.[DJW 15]
- File:Atrocius 0 Proof.PNG
- File:The Worst's Skin.png
- File:The Worst Claws.png
- File:Atrocian Durability Limit.png
- File:Atrocian Attributes.png
- File:Atrocians Need to Breathe.png
- File:Ectonurites Can Possess Atrocians & Polymorphs.png
- File:The Worst Affected by Time Rays.png
- File:Mad Ben The Worst.png
- File:Slim-Worst is Atrocian Proof.png
- File:Ball Weevil and The Worst Same Planet.png
- File:Atrocius 0 Uninhabitable.PNG
- File:Atrocians Unappealing to Predators.png
- File:Atrocian Predator Concept.png