|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|“||HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA! Nuclear Winner!||”|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Weaknesses
- 5 History
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Naming and Translations
- 8 Etymology
- 9 Trivia
- 10 References
- 11 See Also
Atomix has a humanoid robotic appearance. He has a green and white body with large cylinders on his arms near his wrists, that are full of green energy with dark green bubble-like spheres, which constantly move. He has the same energy on his Omnitrix-shaped chest. His head is a pointed, armored helmet. He is mouthless.[DJW 1]
Atomix wears the Omnitrix symbol on his green and white belt.
Atomix names his special attacks, much like a character from an anime show.
Nega Ben as Atomix
Powers and Abilities
As his name implies, Atomix can create and manipulate atomic or nuclear energy using his hands, which can do a massive amount of damage to its surroundings. Fundamentally, he is a walking nuclear reactor.
The way Atomix creates his nuclear blasts is by chanting "HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA-HA!"[DJW 3] It is not crucial for him to chant every attack, but doing so will focus an attack's power and cause substantially more damage.[DJW 4]
Atomix is capable of flight and, as such, he can perform a flying ramming attack called the Fissile Whistle.
Atomix can generate a massive blast of energy dubbed "Nuclear Winner". This move can easily knock out enemies, as well as devastate the surrounding area.
Atomix's hard body gives him substantial protection against physical attacks.
Atomix can generate an orb of nuclear energy called a Fusion Cuisine, which can generate a very bright light capable of burning up Ectonurites and greatly harming Vladats. He can also make the attack continue even after he reverts to Ben. With enough work, Atomix can generate a Fusion Cuisine orb the size of the sun.[DR 1]
Atomix can get tired after using up most of his energy.
Atomix is boundlessly overconfident and can cause a total meltdown.[DJW 7]
- Atomix first appeared in For a Few Brains More, where he was accidentally unlocked and named by Azmuth, and defeated Negative Ultimate Humungousaur and Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey.
- In The Vampire Strikes Back, Atomix created a light fusion to burn up Zs'Skayr and harm Lord Transyl. He then made the 'Fusion Cuisine' stay active just in case Zs'Skayr ever came back to Zs'Castle Zs'Skayr.
- In Weapon XI: Part 1, Atomix broke into the Rooters' headquarters.
- In Malgax Attacks, Atomix was defeated by Malgax.
- In A New Dawn, Atomix appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- Atomix was mentioned in Ken 10 as one of Ben 10,000's aliens. To Ken's disappointment, Atomix was not one of the aliens in the Omnitrix given to him by his father.
- Season 4
- For a Few Brains More (first appearance; accidental transformation)
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Weapon XI: Part 1 (cameo)
- Season 8
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Атомикс||From the original English name|
|Pronounced Yà Duō Mǐ|
From 原能 (Yuán Néng), atomic, and 金刚 (Jīn Gāng), Vajra
|French||Atomix||From the original English name|
|German||Atomix||From the original English name|
|Hungarian||Atomix||From the original English name|
|Polish||Atomix||From the original English name|
|Portuguese (Br)||Atômico||From atômico, atomic|
|Romanian||Atomix||From the original English name|
|Russian||Атомикс||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)||Atomix||From the original English name; pronounced /'atomix/ (Ken 10), /a'tomix/ (Omniverse).|
|Spanish (Spain)||Atomix||From the original English name|
Atomix's name is a play on the word "atomic", referencing his nuclear-based abilities.
- Atomix is Ben's second most powerful alien; the overall most powerful being Alien X.[DJW 8]
- Atomix was first mentioned in Ken 10; at the time, there were never any plans to design him during the original series as characters without screen time would be an undesirable financial expense to the studio.[TP 1]
- Incorporating Atomix into Omniverse and giving him a physical form and powers was Derrick J. Wyatt's idea.[DJW 9] He was first revealed in a sneak peek of Arc 4.
- Atomix was designed by Dou Hong,[DJW 10] based on Derrick's sketches.[DJW 11][TP 2] Had Tom Perkins designed him when his name was first conceptualized, he would likely look different.[TP 3]
- Similar to Rath and Echo Echo, Atomix gives names to his attacks and moves.
- Atomix's design bares a lot of resemblance to the bio-suit Azmuth wore in Secret of the Omnitrix.
- Atomix is one of Ken's favorite aliens. In fact, Ken seemed to be most excited to turn into Atomix than any other alien when he got his Omnitrix.
- Atomix's powers are largely unexplored.[DJW 12]
- Atomix is the only alien to have been unlocked by accident in Omniverse, and was the only one overall to have been done so by Azmuth.
- Even though Atomix has a Galvan tech symbol on his chest, it does not necessarily mean that his species is related to the Galvan in any way, shape or form.[DJW 13]
- The way Atomix charges his attacks is based on Goku's Kamehameha chant in the Dragon Ball franchise. However, it sounds like the "Homina Homina Homina" exclamation of Ralph Kramden from The Honeymooners.[DJW 14]
- Atomix's voice is similar to those of Aquaman from Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Captain LaserBeam from Thrilling Adventure Hour, both of which are traditional superheroes voiced by John DiMaggio.
- Unlike Firestorm, Atomix cannot transmutate matter.[DJW 15]
- A hypothetical Ultimate version of Atomix would be very dangerous, emitting so much radiation that not only must one stand at least 40 feet away from him, but he would also necessitate a Containment Suit similar to NRG's.[DJW 16]
- Atomix will not be appearing in Season 5 of the reboot.[DR 2]
- File:Atomix is mouthless.png
- File:Nega Ben as Rath and Atomix.png
- File:Atomix Chant.png
- File:Atomix's Chant Helps Him Focus.png
- File:Atomix Gamma Radiation.png
- File:Atomix Glows in the Dark.png
- File:Atomix Overconfident.PNG
- File:Atomix is Ben's Second Most Powerful Alien.png
- File:DJW Thought of Atomix and Toepick.PNG
- File:Dou Hong Designed Atomix.png
- File:Atomix Concepts.png
- File:Atomix's Powers Unexplored.PNG
- File:Atomix's Species Not Connected to Galvans.PNG
- File:Atomix Goku Reference.png
- File:Atomix Cannot Transmutate Matter.png
- File:Ultimate Atomix Concept.png