|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ben as Armodrillo
Armodrillo is a yellow 10-feet-tall alien with an armored, robotic-like body. His head is similar to a Greek Corinthian helmet with two ears on it, giving him the appearance of an armadillo. Armodrillo has a gray tail and jackhammer parts on his elbows, wrists and hands, creating the impression that he is a digging robot. Despite the mechanical appearance, all of these aspects are, in fact, biological and natural to his race. He also has blood that is grey and partially translucent.
In Omniverse, Armodrillo looks similar to his Ultimate Alien appearance, but his ears are slightly longer, he has grey bolts with black markings on his shoulders and has a metal circle on top of his head. His face has been restructured a little bit, his arm-drills are now much larger, and his feet are now yellow instead of grey while his toes remain grey. His fingers now have a small horizontal line design along with his tail and the black parts of his limbs, his arms, upper arms, and thighs are now more chain-like, and his forearms and shoulders are now much bulkier.
Albedo as Negative Armodrillo
Powers and Abilities
Armodrillo has incredible digging capabilities thanks to his jackhammer arms, and can transform his hands into drills to help himself burrow underground and move through it. Armodrillo can even dig through solid rock. His drill hands can also be very useful in battle, as seen when Armodrillo fought Slamworm. His drill hands can also cause a lot of pain to a Galilean.
Armodrillo possesses enhanced durability, courtesy of his armor. He is durable enough to withstand attacks from many powerful opponents, as well as being thrown through walls and other solid surfaces.
Armodrillo can create destructive earthquakes by placing his hands on the ground and pumping the jackhammer pistons on his elbows. He can also do this by slamming his hands onto the ground.
Armodrillo is able to create fissures in the ground, although he may have to first dig deep underground to do this.
Certain weapons can cause Armodrillo's nervous system to go out of control and make him unable to stop vibrating his arms.
Armodrillo can be suffocated if a large amount of matter covers his whole body and compresses it enough.
Armodrillo has a weakness against electricity.
- In And Then There Was Ben, No Watch Ben as Armodrillo caused a small earthquake so a young Ben Prime could fall into the crater where the original Omnitrix landed during the events of And Then There Were 10.
- In Andreas' Fault, Armodrillo's DNA was sampled and put in the Codon Stream when the Ultimatrix scanned Andreas' DNA.
- Armodrillo first appeared in Hero Time, where he helped Captain Nemesis defeat some of Computron's minions.
- In Reflected Glory, Armodrillo battled some Forever Knights.
- In ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage, Armodrillo was defeated by Ultimate Kevin.
- In The Transmogrification of Eunice, Armodrillo readied to save Eunice when he thought she was being attacked by a bear.
- In Revenge of the Swarm, Armodrillo freed Julie and fought some Victor Validus clones, but was defeated by Elena.
- In The Creature from Beyond, Armodrillo battled the victims of the Lucubra's mind control before switching into NRG.
- In Double or Nothing, Armodrillo scared a ticket clerk to let him and the team into the theatre.
- In Night of the Living Nightmare, Armodrillo was seen confronting Albedo in a dream.
- In The More Things Change: Part 2, Armodrillo defeated many of Psyphon's henchmen, but failed to defeat Psyphon himself.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 1, Armodrillo was defeated by Slamworm.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 2, Armodrillo battled Slamworm and Crabdozer.
- In Malefactor, Armodrillo battled Slamworm and Crabdozer again.
- In Rules of Engagement, Armodrillo failed to defeat Princess Looma.
- In Ben Again, Armodrillo was used by 11-year-old Ben in 16-year-old Ben's body to find something in the sewers.
- In Special Delivery, Armodrillo battled Zombozo, Fistrick, and Trumbipulor.
- In Return to Forever, Armodrillo tried to break out of a force field, but was reverted by the Forever Knights' DNA Scanner.
- In The Ultimate Heist, Armodrillo made an opening where Albedo was located.
- In For a Few Brains More, Negative Armodrillo defeated Gravattack before switching into Negative Gravattack.
- In Stuck on You, Skurd gave Humungousaur Armodrillo's arm to battle Khyber as Tyrannopede.
- In Secret of Dos Santos, Armodrillo tried to find the entrance to the Temple of the Sky until Kai did so herself.
- In Malgax Attacks, Skurd gave Whampire Armodrillo's arm to battle Malgax.
- In A New Dawn, Armodrillo appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- Season 1
- Hero Time (first appearance)
- Season 2
- Season 3
- The Transmogrification of Eunice
- Revenge of the Swarm
- The Creature from Beyond
- Double or Nothing (cameo)
- Season 3
- Night of the Living Nightmare (cameo)
- Season 1
- The More Things Change: Part 2 (first reappearance)
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 1
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 2 (intended alien was Humungousaur)
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 8
- Season 4
- No Watch Ben
- Season 5
- Season 8
Armodrillo is one of the Andromeda Galaxy aliens playable in the game.
Armodrillo is vital for progression on the Devil's Tower, Tokyo Nights, and The Colosseum levels of the game.
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Армодрило||From the original English name|
|Chinese||犰狳金刚||From 犰狳 (Qiú Yú) armadillo, and 金刚 (Jīn Gāng), Vajra|
|Croatian||Oklopnjak||From oklop, armor; the name itself means "armor carrier"|
|Dutch||Armadriller||Portmanteau of armadillo and driller|
|French||Le Tatou||From le tatou, the armadillo|
|German||Panzerkralle||From panzer, armor, and kralle, claw|
|Greek||Βραχιονικό Τρυπάνι||From βραχίονας, arm and τρυπάνι, drill|
|Hungarian||Karófúró||From karó, picket, and fúró, drill|
|Italian||Armadillo||From the English word armadillo|
|Polish||Armowiertło||From the English armor and the Polish wiertło, drill|
|Portuguese (Br)||Armatu||From armado, armed and tatu, armadillo ("Armedillo")|
|Romanian||Armoburghiul||From burghiul, drill|
| From aрмодрило/armodrillo and землерой/zemleroy, navvy|
From землерой/zemleroy, navvy
From the original English name
|Spanish (HA)||Armadillo||From the Spanish armadillo, armadillo|
|Spanish (Spain)||Armadillo||From the Spanish armadillo, armadillo|
|Swedish||Pansarborren||From pansar, armor, and borren, drill|
|Tagalog||Tagalog version of Armodrillo|
|Turkish||Armadillo||From the English word armadillo|
Armodrillo's name is a combination of the words "armor", "drill", and "armadillo".
- Armodrillo and the other Andromeda aliens have their powers related to a basic element; for Armodrillo, it is earth.
- Armodrillo was the Alien of the Month in August 2011, though his name was misspelled as "Armadrillo".
- Armodrillo's arms resemble those of Big O, the robot from the Japanese anime The Big O.
- ↑ Ben Tennyson
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Transmogrification of Eunice
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Andreas' Fault
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Malefactor
- ↑ For a Few Brains More
- ↑ Hero Time
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Of Predators and Prey: Part 1
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Special Delivery
- ↑ And Then There Was Ben
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Of Predators and Prey: Part 2
- ↑ Reflected Glory
- ↑ It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 The More Things Change: Part 2
- ↑ Revenge of the Swarm