|This article belongs to an alternate dimension or timeline in the Classic Continuity|
|Click here to see the Main Timeline version of this article|
Argit has become obese and became bald. His face is more rounded. He wears an orange suit. He normally keeps a squad of Techadon Robots around for personal protection.
He used to wear the Dwarf Star as a charm on a necklace.
Despite his past shady dealings, Argit had gotten into politics and became the President of the Earth, thereby becoming the most important and influential person on the planet.
Argit retains the personality of his youthful self, although he has gotten quite arrogant due to his position as Earth's President. He still has illegal businesses and still lies about them to Ben's Team.
Argit has a soft spot for Ken, who refers to him as "Uncle Argit".
Argit appears in The End of an Era as a special guest at the gala to mark Rook Blonko as Magistratus and thus to retire Max Tennyson. The gala is interrupted by an attack by Maltruant, Subdora, and Exo-Skull in order to steal the Dwarf Star.
- The End of an Era (first appearance)
- Derrick J. Wyatt claims that the timeline this Argit belongs to is the current real future as of Omniverse.
- Canonically, that does not make sense as this timeline was always supposed to be an alternate timeline in which Ben 10,000 had not given Grandpa Max a cake on his birthday when he was 10, while Ben Prime did. Derrick responded to the matter by saying: "Your "plot holes" are irrelevant. Time isn't completely fixed, it's shifting. Events can be subtlety altered."[DJW 1]
- This wiki, however, keeping in mind the logical fallacy in the remark, considers the timeline to be from an alternate timeline and not the current future.
- Matt Wayne too confirms that the timeline is one of the many possible futures, not necessarily Ben Prime's.[MW 1][MW 2]