|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Anur Transyl appears to be a planet held together by stitches, much like Transylians themselves, with large gaps in between continents, causing the planet's core to be exposed. The core has pink protrusions that generate a pink energy field. There are also at least three spires.
Anur Transyl is linked with the other planets in the Anur System with what appears to be purple cobwebs. Out of all planets in the Anur System, Anur Transyl is the closest to Earth in both proximity and appearance.[merch 1]
At least some of the surface of Anur Transyl is occupied by dark shantytowns inhabited by various species.
- Vladats (functionally extinct)
- Lord Transyl (formerly)
- Night Mares[DJW 1]
- Unnamed Canine Species[TP 1]
- Ben Tennyson
- Rook Blonko
- Rad Dudesman
- Charles Zenith
- Kai Green
- Looma Red Wind
Anur Transyl is a play on name Transylvania, long alleged to be the home of vampires and werewolves.
- Anur Transyl has big metropolitan areas that have multicultural communities.[DJW 2]
- On Anur Transyl, humans are held in regard as monsters in the same way the beings they are based on are regarded as monsters by humans.
- Originally, nothing actually lived on Anur Transyl, so much as it exists; high deposits of Corrodium energy allowed its inhabitants to survive.[merch 1] This was retconned in Omniverse, as Anur Transyl was shown to be inhabited by many species native to the Anur System.