|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
|Click here to see the Reboot Timeline version of this article|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 History
- 3 Known Planets and Moons
- 4 Notable Inhabitants
- 5 Notable Visitors
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Notes
- 9 References
Massive cobweb-like structures seem to stretch across the system and link its various planets and moons together, though the exact origin and purpose of these giant webs is currently unknown. There is a sun in the Anur System, but it is of small size, explaining why there isn't much light in the system.
Known Planets and Moons
Anur Phaetos is the home planet of the Ectonurites.
Other species living on Anur Transyl include Ectonurites, Loboans and Thep Khufans.
Luna Lobo is Anur Transyl's moon. Luna Lobo is the home of the Loboans.
Anur Khufos is the home planet of the Thep Khufans.
Anur Vladias[note 1] is the old home planet of the now-extinct Vladats.
Anur Vladias is abandoned and uninhabitable.[DJW 2]
- Vladat (extinct)
- Thep Khufan
- Night Mare
- Unnamed Canine Species[DJW 3]
- The Anur System is mostly composed of horror monsters:
- The Anur System and its inhabitants are associated with the color purple, which is also a color associated with darkness.
- Very few beings have any contact with the Anur System.[pop-up 5]
- The inhabitants of the Anur System think of other species outside of their system as monsters.
- Toepick's species does not hail from the Anur System.[DJW 4][DJW 5]
- Originally, the Anur System had an anti-matter sun.[pop-up 6] However, this is no longer true as of Omniverse, considering the massive cobweb structures lining the system.
- It was Derrick J. Wyatt's idea to explore the Anur System for Omniverse's Arc 5.[DJW 6]
- The name Anur Vladias does not appear in any official media or merchandise, nor in any background information revealed via pop-ups. Its first occurrence can be traced back to April 15, 2010, when user Deeman22baby inserted Anur Vladias in the Anur System page, during a series of misinformation edits on this wiki that have been since been rectified, presenting the planet as the homeworld of the Vladats instead of Anur Transyl. Omniverse art director, Derrick J. Wyatt, would later present background information about Anur Vladias upon being directly requested on October 26, 2014, seemingly unaware of the planet's fan-made origin. Thus, the canonicity of Anur Vladias is dubious.