|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity.|
The Anur System is a dark and gloomy solar system in the Milky Way Galaxy.
In Rad Monster Party, it is revealed that massive cobweb-like structures seem to stretch across the system and link its various planets and moons together, though the exact origin and purpose of these giant webs is currently unknown. In The Vampire Strikes Back, it is shown that there is a sun in the Anur System, but it is of small size, explaining why there isn't much light in the system.
Known Planets and Moons
Anur Phaetos is the home planet of the Ectonurites.
Other species living on Anur Transyl include Ectonurites, Loboans and Thep Khufans.
Luna Lobo is Anur Transyl's moon. Luna Lobo is the home of the Loboans.
Anur Khufos is the home planet of the Thep Khufans.
Anur Vladias is the old home planet of the now-extinct Vladats.
According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Anur Vladias is abandoned and uninhabitable.
Anur G'rrnay is a planet in the Anur System.
Anur Millgan is a planet in the Anur System.
- Vladat (extinct)
- Thep Khufan
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Rad Monster Party (first appearance)
- Charmed, I'm Sure
- The Vampire Strikes Back
- The Most Dangerous Game Show
- The Anur System is mostly composed of horror monsters:
- The Anur System and its inhabitants are associated with the color purple, which is also a color associated with darkness.
- In Rad Monster Party, it is revealed that the inhabitants of the Anur System think of other species outside of their system as monsters.
- According to the pop-up version of Ben 10, the Anur star is made of antimatter. However, this is likely no longer true as of Omniverse, considering the massive cobweb structures lining the system.