|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity.|
The Anur System is a dark and gloomy solar system in the Milky Way Galaxy.
Massive cobweb-like structures seem to stretch across the system and link its various planets and moons together, though the exact origin and purpose of these giant webs is currently unknown. There is a sun in the Anur System, but it is of small size, explaining why there isn't much light in the system.
Known Planets and Moons
Anur Phaetos is the home planet of the Ectonurites.
Other species living on Anur Transyl include Ectonurites, Loboans and Thep Khufans.
Luna Lobo is Anur Transyl's moon. Luna Lobo is the home of the Loboans.
Anur Khufos is the home planet of the Thep Khufans.
Anur Vladias is the old home planet of the now-extinct Vladats.
- Vladat (extinct)
- Thep Khufan
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The Anur System is mostly composed of horror monsters:
- The Anur System and its inhabitants are associated with the color purple, which is also a color associated with darkness.
- Very few beings have any contact with the Anur System.
- The inhabitants of the Anur System think of other species outside of their system as monsters.
- Originally, the Anur System had an anti-matter sun. However, this is no longer true as of Omniverse, considering the massive cobweb structures lining the system.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Rad Monster Party
- ↑ The Vampire Strikes Back
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Pop-up trivia from the enhanced version of Be Afraid of the Dark
- ↑ File:BAoTD Trivia.png
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/File:Milligan_Proof.png
- ↑ Pop-up trivia from the enhanced version of Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix
- ↑ File:Anur Ormerowons.png
- ↑ Derrick J. Wyatt
- ↑ http://new.spring.me/#!/DerrickJWyatt/q/497911798226252605
- ↑ Pop-up trivia from the enhanced version of Benwolf
- ↑ File:Anur System No Contact.png
- ↑ Pop-up trivia from the enhanced version of Hunted
- ↑ File:Anur Anti-Matter Sun.png