|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
|“||Okay, I admit, I haven't had it long. Few nights ago, I had this crazy dream, it was so vivid. I had to jot down what it showed me. They were plans, design, blueprints! No way I wasn't gonna build it. I wasn't even sure what it was for. But it didn't take long to figure out, and with few minor modifications of my own, I got something pretty awesome.||”|
– Wreckingbolt to Stinkfly.
The Antitrix is a makeshift replica of the Omnitrix's season 1 model, with the dial symbol turned red and appearing in half, resembling a letter 'K', and with the addition of four metal protrusions ending in red lights. When used by Vilgax, the symbol filled up most of the dial, making it look like the letter 'V'.
- The Antitrix is a DNA-altering device, using the cross-contaminated mutated alien DNA it contains to transform the user into a monstrous mutant of any of the 11 hybrid aliens in the device.[DR 1]
- Unlike the Omnitrix it is modeled after, the Antitrix only possesses 11 aliens, instead of many aliens organized into sets of 10.[DR 2]
- The Antitrix has a quick change feature, allowing Kevin to change forms by pressing the symbol on the aliens' chests.
- The Antitrix has a feature akin to Master Control, allowing the user to mentally choose the next alien to turn into.
- The Antitrix emits a frequency, even when not in use, so the user can easily be tracked using it.
- The Antitrix can alter its size to fit the user's wrist.
- The Antitrix symbol is generally located on the chest of the transformations.
- The Antitrix is able to clothe and provide genetic armor for most of the transformations.
|Alien||Species 1||Species 2||First Used|
|Alien V||Chimera Sui Generis||Celestialsapien[DR 3]||First used in Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie|
|Bashmouth||Mutant Unknown||Unknown||First used in Introducing Kevin 11|
|Bootleg||Mutant Galvanic Mechamorph||Unknown||First used in Franken-Fight|
|Crystalfist||Mutant Petrosapien||Unknown||First used in Franken-Fight|
|Dark Matter||Mutant Galvan||Unknown||First used in King of the Castle|
|Hot Shot||Mutant Pyronite||Unknown||First used in Which Watch|
|Quad Smack||Mutant Tetramand||Unknown||First used in Which Watch|
|Rush||Mutant Kineceleran||Unknown||First used in Introducing Kevin 11|
|Skunkmoth||Mutant Lepidopterran||Unknown||First used in Introducing Kevin 11|
|Thornblade||Mutant Florauna||Unknown||First used in King of the Castle|
|Undertow||Mutant Cascan||Unknown||First used in King of the Castle|
|Wreckingbolt||Mutant Arburian Pelarota||Unknown||First used in This One Goes to 11|
At some point after being sent to the Null Void by the High Override, Vilgax sent Kevin blueprints for the Omnitrix via a dream. Unbeknownst to Vilgax, the boy arrogantly decided to make minor modifications to the device, making the aliens Kevin becomes somewhat different and more powerful than their normal variants, but also unstable.
- This One Goes to 11 (first appearance)
- King of the Castle
- Which Watch
- Buggy Out
- Introducing Kevin 11
- Four by Four
- The Night Ben Tennyson Came to Town (video footage)
- The Bentathlon
- Xingo Nation
- Heads of the Family
- My Bodyguard
- Wheels of Fortune
- Heat of the Moment
- Vin Diagram
- A Sticky Situation
- What Rhymes with Omnitrix?
- You Remind Me of Someone
- Adrenaland Jr.
- Steam Fight at the OK Corral
- I Don't Like You
- Roundabout: Part 1
- Roundabout: Part 2
- The Monsters in Your Head
- Falls, Falls, Falls
- The Greatest Lake
- Bottomless Ben
- Cosplay Day
- Tales from the Omnitrix
- Digital Quality
- Growing Up Is Hard to Do
- Mock 10
- Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie
- The Antitrix can keep Kevin transformed for much longer than the Omnitrix. This is proven in certain episodes, as the screen-time for an Antitrix alien is equivalent to the screen-time of two Omnitrix aliens.
- Up until Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, the Antitrix had only been referred to as such in marketing. In prior instances in the series, Ben and Kevin both referred to it as an Omnitrix.
- The Antitrix is similar to the Ultimatrix in several ways:
- The Antitrix is also similar to the Biomnitrix in the sense that the transformations are fusions of any two species.
- Kevin and all his aliens are voiced by Greg Cipes.
- Kevin modifies the Antitrix on a regular basis.
- When Vilgax inserted the Omni-Kix Key into the Antitrix, the device was not upgraded like with the Omnitrix. Instead, it simply unlocked Celestialsapien DNA, enabling Vilgax to transform into Alien V.
- The hybrid components of the Antitrix aliens, excluding Alien V, will be revealed much later than Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie.[DR 4] There's also far more to its story, and will eventually be told.[DR 5]
- The Antitrix's Technology Level is far lower than the Omnitrix due to the crude nature of its creation, its far more violent execution and DNA manipulation being only at half operation compared to the Omnitrix.[DR 6]