| Characters and/or events in this article appear in official media of the franchise|
but are non-canon to the TV continuity.
Antigravitesla appears in the second Cartoon Network Latin America Commercial promoting the Ben 10 marathon "Ben 10 Total Access".
Antigravitesla looks like a Caucasian human with Minty colored skin along with slick black hair and an English mustache, he gives off a gentleman's vibe. He wears a black and green jumpsuit with a white stripe on it. There are blue energy orbs protruding from the sides of his legs and arms. He has a real heroic laugh too.
The Omnitrix symbol appears on his left pectoral.
Powers and Abilities
Antigravitesla possesses the ability to alter gravity's effect on himself.
Antigravitesla is not shown to be able to control this ability, resulting in him being flung into the air through a roof.
- Ben 10 Ultimate Access Commercial 2 (first appearance)
Antigravitesla's name is a combination of anti-gravity, a reference to his powers; and Nikola Tesla, who his design is modeled after.
- Even though Ben transformed into him using the recalibrated Omnitrix, Antigravitesla does not wear the Omnitrix symbol on the center of his chest, much like Murk Upchuck and Spitter in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien.
- Derrick J. Wyatt feels that Jeff Bennett would have been a good fit for Antigravitesla's voice if he made it into the show.[DJW 1]
- According to Derrick, Antigravitesla's species do not all resemble Tesla but vary in appearance the same way humans do. Elements of their culture look reminiscent to the Earth's 1800s' steampunk society, but they are very advanced and high tech.[DJW 2]
- As he is not canon, Antigravitesla is not present in the reboot Omnitrix.[DR 1]