|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
|“||Yes... Yes! YES! I believe this will do nicely!||”|
– Vilgax transforming into AntiVilgax.
This transformation is an amalgam of Vilgax and all of the Antitrix aliens. Since the Antitrix aliens have two species themselves, the number of overall aliens in this fusion is 23.
- Vilgax: Head
- Petrosapien + Unknown: Top forearms, legs, lower torso
- Pyronite + Unknown: Shoulders
- Kineceleran + Unknown: Tail
- Lepidopterran + Unknown: Back, wings, feet, center of lower torso
- Tetramand + Unknown: Upper knuckles, eyes, multiple arms
- Florauna + Unknown: Lower upper arms, knees
- Galvanic Mechamorph + Unknown: Top upper arms, lower forearm structures
- Galvan + Unknown: Stripes
- Cascan + Unknown: Respirator, chest, tubes, Antitrix symbol
- Unknown + Unknown: Upper torso
- Arburian Pelarota + Unknown: Lower forearms
AntiVilgax wears the Antitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Being part-Chimera Sui Generis, AntiVilgax retains his normal form's laser vision and tentacles.
AntiVilgax shares many of the same powers as Bashmouth.
- In Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, AntiVilgax chased Team Tennyson, destroyed Glitch's Rustbuggy form, terraformed Earth, and defeated Kevin in a combat suit and Omni-Kix Four Arms before reverting the latter and stealing the Omnitrix Key.
AntiVilgax is an Uncommon collectable figure in the Cartoon Network Arcade app.
- Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie (first appearance)
- AntiVilgax's respirator makes him resemble Vilgax in the Classic Timeline after being mortally wounded.
- One of the challenges the crew ran into with this transformation was just coming up with ways for it to seem like something new, like "this Vilgax can do things normal Vilgax cannot" when giving him fireballs and vines are functionally not very different from tentacles and lasers.[KT 1]
- Kelly Turnbull tried to come at AntiVilgax like Vilgax is using the Omnitrix the way it is supposed to be used. Essentially, this would be what Ben and Kevin could be doing with their watches if they had any idea how they worked beyond pushing a button and receiving an alien.[KT 2]
- The original idea for AntiVilgax terraforming Earth was so he could control all of the ground like an extension of himself. However, the crew decided that that escalating it too far and they did not know what to do with that towards the end of the film.[KT 3]
|Regular Aliens||Fusion Aliens|
|Bashmouth • Bootleg • Crystalfist • Dark Matter • Hot Shot • Humungoraptor • Quad Smack • Rush • Skunkmoth • Thornblade • Undertow • Wreckingbolt||Alien V • AntiVilgax • Monster Kevin • Monster Kevin (Story)|