|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity.|
The AntiTrix is a makeshift replica of the Omnitrix's season 1 model, with the dial symbol turned red and appearing in half, resembling a letter 'K', and with the addition of four metal protrusions ending in red lights.
- The AntiTrix is a DNA-Altering device, using contained alien DNA to transform the user into that species of alien.
- The AntiTrix has a quick change feature, allowing Kevin to change forms by pressing the symbol on the aliens' chests.
AntiTrix Symbol Position
- The AntiTrix symbol is generally located on the chest of the transformations.
- The AntiTrix is able to clothe the transformations, such as providing pants and additional body armor for Wreckingbolt.
Known Unlocked Aliens
|Alien||Species||When It Was Unlocked/First Used|
|Bashmouth||Unknown||First used in Introducing Kevin 11|
|Bootleg||Mutant Galvanic Mechamorph||First used in Franken-Fight|
|Crystal Fist||Mutant Petrosapien||First used in Franken-Fight|
|Dark Matter||Mutant Galvan||First used in King of the Castle|
|Hot Shot||Mutant Pyronite||First used in Buggy Out|
|Quad Smack||Mutant Tetramand||First used in Four by Four|
|Rush||Mutant Kineceleran||First used in Introducing Kevin 11|
|Skunkmoth||Mutant Lepidopterran||First used in Introducing Kevin 11|
|Thornblade||Mutant Florauna||First used in King of the Castle|
|Undertow||Mutant Cascan||First used in King of the Castle|
|Wreckingbolt||Mutant Arburian Pelarota||First used in This One Goes to 11|
The AntiTrix was, at some point, created by Kevin Levin, who gained the blueprints to the device in a dream. However, the boy arrogantly decided to make minor modifications to the device, making the aliens Kevin becomes somewhat different and more powerful than the normal variant, but also unstable.
- This One Goes to 11 (first appearance)
- King of the Castle
- Buggy Out
- Introducing Kevin 11
- Four by Four
- Which Watch
- The Bentathlon
- Roundabout, Part 1
- Roundabout, Part 2
- Roundabout, Part 3
- Roundabout, Part 4
- Unlike the Omnitrix it is modeled after, the AntiTrix can have more than 10 transformations unlocked at a time.
- The AntiTrix can keep Kevin transformed for much longer than the Omnitrix.
- The quick-change method is similar to past Omnitrix models.
- As a nod to the original Kevin's mutations, the duplicates of Ben's original set are mutated varieties.
- The AntiTrix has been referred to as such only in marketing. Ben and Kevin both refer to it as an Omnitrix.