|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity.|
The AntiTrix closely resembles the season 1 iteration of the Omnitrix, with the dial symbol turned red and appearing in half, resembling a letter 'K', and with the addition of four metal protrusions ending in red lights.
- The AntiTrix is a DNA-Altering device, using contained alien DNA to transform the user into that species of alien.
AntiTrix Symbol Position
- The AntiTrix symbol is generally located on the chest of the transformations.
- The AntiTrix is able to clothe the transformations, such as providing pants and additional body armor for Wreckingbolt.
Known Unlocked Aliens
|Alien||Species||When It Was Unlocked/First Used|
|Bashmouth||Loboan||First used in TBA|
|Black Ice||Petrosapien||First used in TBA|
|Hot Shot||Pyronite||First used in TBA|
|Quad Smack||Tetramand||First used in TBA|
|Wreckingbolt||Arburian Pelarota||First used in This One Goes to 11|
The AntiTrix was, at some point, created by Kevin Levin, who gained the blueprints to the device in a dream. However, the boy arrogantly decided to make minor modifications to the device, making the aliens Kevin become somewhat different, and more powerful than the normal variant, but also more unstable.
- This One Goes to 11 (first appearance)
- Unlike the Omnitrix, the AntiTrix does not have a time out function. Rather, Kevin reverts to human whenever he is defeated.